News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madriv

Quote from: Josietta on June 29, 2014, 01:50:53 PMKitty totally read that as receive penis. :P 

My work here is done. Bless you, child.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 29, 2014, 02:02:55 PM
My work here is done. Bless you, child.

Roxy might be ready to receive communion >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Madriv

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

SpiralSpider

makes grabby hands at icecradle

Where the heck have you been hiding? O.o
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

Bloodied Porcelain

People are going missing left and right all over New Brook and it's still morning! We're still open for applications and I'm considering opening up third characters soon. :)

Crasey

Probably a silly nitpick, but aren't AMBER Alerts just for child abduction?  :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Crasey on July 07, 2014, 04:38:02 PM
Probably a silly nitpick, but aren't AMBER Alerts just for child abduction?  :P

Nope. They're used for several things, including potential kidnapping, missing people, etc.

AmberStarfire

*Pops her head in, looks around, then goes back to what she was doing*

Bloodied Porcelain

ANNOUNCEMENT

There is a new IC GM Post in the Event Thread. This post effects EVERYONE.

"World" Event
Addresses:
Everyone

Bloodied Porcelain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay, so I know that the new forum set up has fubared a lot of the organization I had in place given most of what I do is very spoiler-heavy. I just want to let people know that I do intend to fix all that stuff, but I want to give things a few more days and see what other changes are made before I go in and start overhauling my code, given how time consuming it is. My hope is that it's realized what a terrible mistake this new theme change is and we can get the old one back which means no more of these funky non-uniform spoilers and the like, but we shall see.

Josietta

*bounces around and looks for willing victims to lure into the masses*  My Hope needs more friends!! Come join us!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Bloodied Porcelain

ANNOUNCEMENT

There has been a number of new GM posts in the Event thread. They are as follows:

This post effects EVERYONE.

This post effects Lorenzo and Jammer

This post effects Elizabeth, Pepper, and Elise/Lis

Josietta

We are still accepting wonderful people to join the chaos, drama and fun excitement as those around our characters disappear!!

Was it the rapture?! Aliens!? Or some mass cult who decided to scare the world into submission??!  It could be anything.. only the GM knows.... dun dun dun!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

icecradle

...and if it's the rapture, why have the two local ministers not been taken up ;)
MOAR DUN DUN DAAAH
AA // OO // Requests

Josietta

haha !

Thats ministers and a priest!  and a minister's devout and oh so innocent and god fearing daughter! (who may or may not ring satan's doorbell a couple times a week)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Madriv

Quote from: icecradle on July 21, 2014, 04:29:07 AM...and if it's the rapture, why have the two local ministers not been taken up ;)
MOAR DUN DUN DAAAH

It's enough to make a priest hang up his collar and head for the roadhouse.  >:)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 21, 2014, 08:31:03 AM
It's enough to make a priest hang up his collar and head for the roadhouse.  >:)

Where a certain hot redhead and her bi"curious" friend can be making out in the corner and feeling all over each other. Creature comforts and all. :p

Josietta

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 21, 2014, 12:32:04 PM
Where a certain hot redhead and her bi"curious" friend can be making out in the corner and feeling all over each other. Creature comforts and all. :p

*nods*  Truth.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Bloodied Porcelain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Morning folks! I'm caught up post wise again. I intend to post Kirkland again, but I want to wait until everyone is caught up to between 8-8:30 AM before I do that, as he is part of the plot over all and I don't want to push his scene forward too much while everyone is still catching up.

Please post in the IC-OOC thread once your scene(s) are caught up. Ideally I would like to push the time over to 8:30 and later by Monday, July 28.

Bloodied Porcelain

As far as I know, no one is looking for someone to fill that kind of spot specifically, though you are more than welcome to create a character who fits that description with an NPC family (giving me lots of NPC connections for your character helps tremendously, since I have to make some of them poof ;) )