You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 09:23:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I want to try a F/F!  (Read 191 times)

Offline its610timeTopic starter

I want to try a F/F!
« on: June 10, 2014, 06:37:20 PM »

I have never done a female on female roleplay and would love some one to allow me to try one. I am fine if this is a MALE or FEMALE in REAL LIFE as long as they play a FEMALE character. I want to point this out, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR F/F/M! Also, I want this to be a STORY DRIVEN roleplay. I want to work up to the romance so that when the smut comes it is so much better (and doesn't get boring!)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
1- at least two full paragraphs... I mirror posts, the more you give me, the more you will receive!
2- please do not pm me "Are you still looking for a rp?" or " I would like to rp with you" I WILL IGNORE YOU!!!  Try to sell your self for goodness sake! Make me WANT to rp with you. ALSO. have a plot in mind (one of yours or mine) or a pairing and atleast an idea!!
3- I rp over PMs I can be convinced to rp over threads. If you want to rp over IMs I do not expect any different quality in your reply posts!
4- PM ME! Do not post here. bumping is fine =3
5- If you do not want to continue the rp tell me i wont be offended, it happens
6- I expect you to give the starter post, I will consider that as proof of your literacy.
~~ If i think of anymore I will update

A short list of pairings/settings I do.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
best friends
neko x human
high school
anything fantasy

Plots --- None currently! Please PM me with your ideas!