The Prince Academy of Excellence (M/M focus, supernatural, extreme)

Started by Kokaine, June 10, 2014, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Yes, though probably not exceptionally late there are late bloomers. And in some instances I could see a familar not discovering their abilities until after they were around a compatible sorcerer.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

bubby

*Peers in, ponders*

Looking to start playing again, and this might work. I'll let you know babes.

Kokaine

*huggles the bubby*

Always a spot for ya if you decide you want in ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

Perfect.  That was exactly what I was wondering about.  Should I add Latent-Familiar to Spencer's sheet, then?

Also, the headmaster would know about Spencer.  Spencer's grandfather, Thomas Stanton, is a familiar, and he senses his grandson might be one as well.  And that's why he's sending him to Prince.  He wants to see if just being around familiars and sorcerers will make Spencer's powers manifest.  He doesn't want to be too overt about things, because Spencer doesn't know about magic, and his grandfather sees no reason to tell him if he never manifests his powers.

Cerevan

Me neither! ;D More boys for Bjorn to tempt terrify tenderize? teach the ways of Prince Academy. Amiright?

Bibliophilia

Kokaine

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 02, 2014, 04:29:17 PM
Perfect.  That was exactly what I was wondering about.  Should I add Latent-Familiar to Spencer's sheet, then?

Also, the headmaster would know about Spencer.  Spencer's grandfather, Thomas Stanton, is a familiar, and he senses his grandson might be one as well.  And that's why he's sending him to Prince.  He wants to see if just being around familiars and sorcerers will make Spencer's powers manifest.  He doesn't want to be too overt about things, because Spencer doesn't know about magic, and his grandfather sees no reason to tell him if he never manifests his powers.

Yes, add that to his sheet please :)

And the Headmaster would be happy to keep a special eye on Spencer... *chuckles*

Just to note. It will probably be the weekend before I get the extended info on magic and the school up as well as an IC-thread. However, I will get an approved character thread and an OOC thread up a bit sooner so you guys can talk and plot and whatever.

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  He doesn't have to.  I just love the idea of playing a character who is all science and doesn't believe in magic, who suddenly finds out that, not only is magic real, but he has it.  Mind.  Blown.  -snicker.-

jetblackmirror

Very interested! Now I just have to decide what I'm going to do!  :-*
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Cerevan

jetblackmirror

I may tweak this, but, for now, here's ma boy! :)

Name : Nikolai Morgan (Niko)
Sex : Male
Classification : Normal
Relationship Status : Single

Position : Student - Senior

Height : 6'2
Weight / Body type : Atheletic; Broader in the shoulders with defined arms, as well as his chest. His legs are toned, with firm thighs which always make his pants seem just a bit too tight in those areas.
Hair : Black
Skin : Mulatto - Like coffee with just a little bit of creamer.
Eyes : Seafoam Green
Distinguishing Features : A band of freckles that kiss the tops of his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. A faded scar just above his right eyebrow from a childhood accident.
Face Claim: Jesse Williams

Likes : Hard Work, Intelligence, Books, Cute boys, Meaningful Conversation, Humor, Kindness, Animals (especially kitties), Adderall.
Dislikes : People who feel they're more entitled than others, Ignorance, Things that sting, Bodies of water, Not being on time or getting things done in an orderly fashion, Most of his father's side of the family.

About: Nikolai's father is a sorcerer, and his mother is like him - just "normal". While many people would see nothing wrong with that, his father's side of the family were nothing more than a bunch of elitist jerks who decided once Niko showed no signs of any "abilities" exed him off the family list... Needless to say, Christmas was always a let down. While it's always been something he's hated, he's learn to bury at least that hurt in his life. His parents loved him all the same, and after all, it wasn't as though he was uneducated. He loved magic! Just because he couldn't use it and couldn't always see it, that didn't mean he didn't see the value in it and how it could change the world for the better.

Being shunned from half of his family gave him a drive to be the best at everything he was involved in. He was extremely organized, and his work was always done impecibily. Pulling an all nighter to finish a project or study for a test was a common thing - Thank /God/ for Adderall! He enjoys taking on multiple school projects, and piling extracurricular activities on top of it. He does exceptionally well in sports - mainly football and basketball. So, when he isn't studying or running about like a mad man trying to get things done, he's normally working out or at practice.

On a deeper level, he keeps himself busy because it keeps others out. If he doesn't have time for anyone, they can't abandon him. They can't decide he's not good enough. While he's a very sweet guy, he rarely engages in social settings, rather than chatting during down times in a class or at practice. It scares him to let someone in who might also think that his 'normality' is an affliction or a tragedy.

Other fun facts - He nearly drown once when he was eleven after a counsin pushed him into a lake and he hit his head on the side of a boat that was tied to the dock - Hence the fear of water and scar on his forehead.

Labels : Workaholic, The Nice Guy, Whats-his-face.

Sexuality : Homosexual - Versatile
Sexual On's and Offs : He's the type of guy who can dig on the rough, kinky stuff, as well and the mushy, gushy romantic side of things. As long as there's nothing too weird or distgusting involved, he's down.

Player : jetblackmirror
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

So, my very good friend jetblackmirror turned me onto this and I would love to make a character. I'll have to flesh some stuff out first though, so it would probably be tomorrow before I could get anything up if you'll have me. :D

jetblackmirror

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on July 04, 2014, 09:48:47 PM
So, my very good friend jetblackmirror turned me onto this and I would love to make a character. I'll have to flesh some stuff out first though, so it would probably be tomorrow before I could get anything up if you'll have me. :D

<3 Yaaay! :D
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Bibliophilia

Ooo...Nikolai is cute!  I love diversity in my roleplays.

jetblackmirror

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 04, 2014, 10:42:33 PM
Ooo...Nikolai is cute!  I love diversity in my roleplays.

Thank you, dear! I had a few ideas for him, but Jesse Williams is too yummy not to use as a face claim. Especially with all these cute boys.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

Cerevan

Ahem, now that I'm no longer on my phone...eee, Niko looks adorable. <3 I'm so glad that we have more interest coming in. And such. Hee. -Waves.-

icecradle

I've been thinking about this game before jumping in with a set idea.

so it seems that the common thing is for sorcerers to be the dominant force in the relationship with familiars as their submissive partner... doesn't have to be that way though, does it? could be room for a dominant/manipulative familiar and a submissive, albeit powerful, sorcerer?
AA // OO // Requests

Bibliophilia

I think that would be an interesting arrangement, Ice.  I don't think that one is required to play dominant if playing a sorcerer, or submissive if playing a familiar.  The relationship seems to be rather equal from what I can tell.  The sorcerer needs the familiar and the familiar needs the sorcerer.  So, really, it would just depend on the characters' personalities.

Cerevan

Yes. Originally I was going to have a second character who was a submissive sorcerer. Koka okay'ed that concept then, so I can't figure that would have changed in the last couple of weeks. :-) So, yes, it's all up to what you as a player want to do.

Talra Di Deliren

Name : Caile Mariun
Sex : Male
Classification : Familiar
Relationship Status : Single

Position : Staff - Homeroom and Physical Ed.

Height : 5'9''
Weight / Body type : Fit, but not muscular
Hair : Short, wavy, brunette
Skin : Fair, light
Eyes : Light blue
Distinguishing Features : Does have this tattoo at his belly button, the tail trailing along his happy trail
Face Claim: (Saved the pic a long time ago, dunno who he is when I found him in Bing images)

Dislikes : Laziness, tardiness, disrespect, rats, his last name

About:  He was targeted from day one. Who wouldn't if your last name sounded like a girl's name? And to top it off, no one knew how to pronounce his first, Caile (Like Kyle). First he grew up with name calling, everyone calling him Mary-done or Mary-bun. The things human nature comes up with. Amazing. But Caile was tired of it and started picking fights at the age of nine or ten, he can't remember. Fighting just became a habit, something to do and he liked it. He was then labeled a delinquent by teachers and even his own parents.

Though there was something else he knew was different than just a weird name. He had some kind of power, the ability to see things others couldn't, even touch these wispy colors. At first he thought he was just special, until he confronted his parents about it and they knew exactly what was wrong. Or a matter of fact, what he is. It was his father to be a familiar himself, finding it odd to find the gene was passed on as it seemed that only the females of his own would pass it on. His parents were excited for the news and had him try to change when he was in high school. But he didn't want to change his habit.

Seeing no end to the fighting, they decided what was best for him. And what parents do when they think what's best for their child? Think irrationally! They told him they would disown him if he continued to be nothing but a street gang boy, which in fact was leader of his own group, and be thrown out of home. Still just a teen, he didn't care either way. He just wanted to pick fights and show who is boss of his town, and honestly he was just doing the town a favor by ridding the streets of bad people. Bad people that would rob innocent bystanders, stores, or anyone they can get their pockets worth. Bad people that would harm others for their own gain. Caile only wanted to protect the town where his baby sister could grow up in safely.

Just that his parents would have nothing of it. They didn't want a child that would live his life in the dumps fighting. They wanted him to be who he is: a familiar to a powerful sorcerer and bring the name of his family up in honor. Their dream just wasn't his dream. His was to make a better world than what it was. For little Mai.

After quitting school at the age of 17, he left his family and found his own way of living. Eventually he became a teacher, applying to one for sorcerers and familiars alike. He has to win a bet, a bet for the future of his sister.

Labels : Delinquent, strict, bad-boy

Sexuality : Gay (bottom), though promises not to affiliate with the students. (Doesn't mean that I won't play teacher x student ^^)
Sexual On's and Offs : Mostly refer here

Player : Talra Di Deliren

Looks like I'm the only one wanting to play teacher ^^'

EDIT: Completely changed him up to a more comfortable type rather than boring lol.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Vael the Destroyer

Name: Austin Eamon
Sex: Male
Classification: Familiar
Relationship Status: Single

Position: Student-Senior

Height: 6'0"
Weight/Body type: Lean
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Fair during the winter, tan during the summer
Eyes: Blue/Grey
Distinguishing Features: An equals sign tattooed on his right hip
Face Claim: Max Ryder

Likes: Cheese pizza, Sarcasm, Cats, Sunny days, Swimming, Tanning, Marijuana, Men, Yoga
Dislikes: Small talk, Ramen noodles, Animal abusers, Hard drugs, Overconfidence, Guys who can't take a hint, People with no sense of humor, People touching the back of his neck

About: Austin, the son of Michael and Taissa Eamon, comes from a long line of Familiars that have attended The Prince Academy since it was founded back in the 17th century. His grandfather on his mothers side was a Familiar as well, and when it came time for him to hit puberty they realized that Austin was going to be exactly like his father and they couldn't be any happier. They informed him of what it meant and how much of an honor it was to be a Familiar, and Austin believed them. Anxiously he waited three years so he could turn sixteen and transfer to The Prince Academy, but on the eve of his sixteenth birthday something changed in him when his 'uncle' Orion (Michael's sorcerer friend) got a little too drunk and acted on a deep seated desire he'd held inside since Austin was a boy. Austin didn't have the raw power that Orion did, so he couldn't stop the man from grabbing him by the back of his neck and having his way with the teenager. That night took something away from Austin that he would never get back. He couldn't even enjoy his sixteenth birthday like he was supposed to. The over-the-top gifts just made him withdraw even more away from everyone. He left for the Academy the next day, feeling a bit easier that he was away from the man who had taken his innocence away from him.

Austin spent the next two years flying under the radar. He didn't speak to his parents much. He didn't really speak to anyone much. He made a couple of friends and tried out for the swim team though he only wanted to be on the team so he could use the pool whenever he wanted. Austin kept up his grades (with the help of his adderall prescription, some of which he sold to friends to make some extra cash) so he wouldn't draw any attention from Headmaster Prince who honestly scared him almost as much as the repeated nightmares did. At least the Headmaster was much more attractive than what he saw in his nightmares.

With his last year of school looming closer, Austin is nervous to see what the next year has in store for him and nervous for what is going to happen once he's graduated. He just hopes that the right people start to notice him, or no one notices him at all.   

Labels: Blondie, Curly, That kid with the adderall

Sexuality: Gay
Sexual On's and Offs: Pretty much anything as long as it doesn't involve bathroom play or physical harm. No non-con.

Player: AShatteredSymphony

Schedule
7:15am - 7:45am - Breakfast
7:45am - 8:00am - Homeroom
8:10am - 9:00am - Calculus
9:10am - 10:00am - Anatomy
10:00am - 10:20am - Break
10:20am - 11:10pm - English
11:20am - 12:10pm - German
12:10pm - 1:10pm - Lunch
1:10pm - 2:00pm - AP World History
2:10pm - 3:00pm - Mythology
2:45pm - 5:30pm - Swimming & Diving
5:30pm - 6:45pm - Dinner
6:45pm - 9:30pm - Free Time
9:45pm - Lights Out

jetblackmirror

Quote from: Cerevan on July 05, 2014, 02:36:41 PM
Ahem, now that I'm no longer on my phone...eee, Niko looks adorable. <3 I'm so glad that we have more interest coming in. And such. Hee. -Waves.-

Thank you! -smooches- :D

P.S: So. Many. Attractive. Men! -snuggles Max Ryder-
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Kokaine

Quote from: icecradle on July 05, 2014, 02:48:07 PM
I've been thinking about this game before jumping in with a set idea.

so it seems that the common thing is for sorcerers to be the dominant force in the relationship with familiars as their submissive partner... doesn't have to be that way though, does it? could be room for a dominant/manipulative familiar and a submissive, albeit powerful, sorcerer?

Cerevan is right. Being a sorcerer or familiar only dictates their relationship with the magic itself, it does not need to dictate personality or sexual preference. General 'public' expectation would be that the Sorcerer is the dominant one, but really, they can be a full out submissive. There are lots of people who are dominant and in positions of power in their day to day lives who go home (or somewhere) and to their spouse, lover, top, dom and willingly give up that control.

Also, a couple things to note...

Players can have multiple characters if they choose. It's not required but if you feel the urge, go for it.

Teacher-Student relationships - As far as this game and it's nature, such relationships are perfectly fine. (The Headmaster is in need of his very own familiar after all *cough*) However, within the game world, it would still be frowned upon as it would be at any institution and should be played as such IC.

Hoping to have the school info up for y'all tomorrow, but a little later I will have a character thread and OOC for you all.

My O/Os