You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:04:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Web Link Backup (Internet Explorer)  (Read 671 times)

Offline King_FurbyTopic starter

Web Link Backup (Internet Explorer)
« on: September 08, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »
I am getting a new computer and i need to know an easy way how to save all my weblinks into like a zip folder. Is there a way to move all my links into a folder without having to move them over 1 by 1? I tried looking in my "my computer" files but i could not find anything.

Who knows how i should do this?

nvm i don't know what i was thinking, i just googled and found out.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:50:39 PM by King_Furby »

Offline Vekseid

Re: Web Link Backup (Internet Explorer)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 12:20:08 AM »
For the record, IE favorites are in the Documents and Settings\Username\Favorites folder, if anyone is curious.

Offline Greenthorn

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 05:45:35 AM »
There's an import/export option under "file" at the top of the page *winks*.  IE does it all for ya with a wizard!

Offline King_FurbyTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 06:28:38 PM »
There's an import/export option under "file" at the top of the page *winks*.  IE does it all for ya with a wizard!

yea i figured that out by using google. lol i feel so stupid for not thinking to google it.

Offline Greenthorn

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 06:30:25 PM »
yea i figured that out by using google. lol i feel so stupid for not thinking to google it.

I didn't know at one point either...but sincve I've changed computers so many times...I looked it up years ago...but was on dogpile..cause Google was "big" yet *laughs*