You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:47:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M/M Romance- High School Teens, Urban Setting, Preferably London (not required)  (Read 206 times)

Offline YaoiRolePlayTopic starter

Note: I generally prefer to play with male writers over female writers. The reason for this being that a lot of women I've seen have a problem playing men. They seem to think that playing a gay guy means that they can play a woman with a dick. Which is obviously not the case. Boys and men should be just that, boys and men. They shouldn't be overly emotional (unless the story is specifically supposed to be that way), they shouldn't be thinking about romance all the time, they shouldn't be wishy washy or passive aggressive (unless those are specific traits of the character), they should be sexually turned on by people they find attractive, ect. I don't mind if you are a lady playing a gay guy, but make sure that you know how to play a boy and aren't just playing a girl with a dick. I'm attracted to men, so make sure your character is a man, not pseudo-female. Thanks.

As the title says, I'm looking for a romance between two dudes. Preferably one of them is more of a drama type (as in theatre, dancing, singing, ect) and the other is more of a popular playboy type. He has lots of friends and likes to sleep around. As the title says, they're in high school and live in a city. I would prefer London, but it doesn't have to be set there. It can be a different city. Details other then the ones I provided are open. I'll play either character.

Offline 1kevin

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sounds hot!