You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 11:03:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M looking for F for Warcraft RP  (Read 205 times)

Online OrochimaruTopic starter

M looking for F for Warcraft RP
« on: June 04, 2014, 02:04:27 PM »
If you do not like Worgens, you may turn back naow. =P

Now, if you love the male beasties, stay. =3

While I really have no story, I do have some slight ideas of how the characters would meet and get together and all. Now, I only will play a worgen character... Like how I usually play my toon in game. @_@ (My main in a Worgen Blood Death Knight by the way, but having a ton of fun as a Worgen Subtlety Rogue) I do have pairings for said male worgen of mine. If I can get two females, I would like to do something a bit different.

Male Worgen/Female Draenei
Male Worgen/Female Night Elf Druid
Male Worgen/Female Pandaren
Male Worgen Death Knight/Full grown Val'kyr
Male Worgen/ female Blood Elf

I have a strange thing that a worgen and Orc would be interesting as hell, but I dunno how that would go down. Though, if there are two females that want to be blood elves, got some inspiration from an image I found. That one I feel is that the two are found in the black temple dungeon under the charm of one of the bosses. It would even work if you want to be in a lower level area. Ashenvale would be best. Though, since Worgen is alliance and Blood elf is horde, how would things go? =P

Well, PM me if you are interested.