You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 25, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Are you a prize for a masked deity? (Kristen's ideas, mostly F/F)  (Read 1344 times)

Offline KristenTopic starter

Hello everyone. It's really been awhile an after going so long without having a thread to put up some ideas in an organized fashion it's high time that I have. In most cases I would frequently scan the request threads and wanted section, and those places are never short of amazing writers looking for incredible plots. But every so often, you come across something that is so specific, so intricate of an idea that you haven't seen it put up yet (not that it has to be incredibly original) haha. It could be a matter of timing, taste, or interest etc. Anyway, when a pair of these ideas start to accumulate it's nice to have a little thread to put them aside.

I tend to play dominant characters in generally non consensual and dubiously consensual situations. I don't tend to venture into extreme violence or gore. Often times the characters I play are doing just that themselves... playing. Powerful, wealthy, influential or in the more fantasy related realm powerful with a magical connotation... my characters exploit the luxury of coming across someone who simply doesn't realize how far in over their head they have gotten themselves. Or, maybe they do realize, and hope that they can overcome the odds against them. Whatever the inspiration, the drive, the need or the purpose that brings the characters together in the non-con or dub-con situation, my characters have a habit of enjoying the time spent with their prize.

I will revisit my own ons and offs page eventually (I know I've been saying that forever) but feel free to visit it and as always, PM's are a great way to get in touch with me.

So without further ado...

This is an idea designed to be fleshed out a little more with a potential partner but for the time being I'll go down one possible specific route for a one shot with the possibility of expanding it to a further scene if the idea sparks interest hehe.

Family ties; Sins of the father?

(New, Non-con/Dub-con, FxF (most likely)

Synopsis: Your character lives off and on with her single father. A contrast to her stoic, organized and rule-heavy mother, your character's father seems to be 'fun' and 'dangerous'. This becomes a haunting night of intensity when her father gets in trouble with a debt he can't pay to people he can't slight. He needs to move, he's planning to take his daughter with him of course, the technicalities to be resolved as soon as possible. Your character, knowing of her father's tendency to pull the odd con or get involved with gambling is not overly surprised when she's told about his plan to get out of town with her as soon as possible.

Bags are packed, but a knock on the door brings a few men looking to settle. The maneuvers of YC's father have been anticipated by the people he owes a great deal of money to, and in order to prevent him from fleeing, they stage a 'visit' of their own where they intend to be his 'guests' until the clock runs out on his payback time.

Your character and her father become prisoners in their own home, hosting intruders including a visit from the Queenpin's sister. Your character's beauty does not go unnoticed, and the Queenpin's sister as well as the men working for her have no qualms about insisting your character play the dutiful and respectful hostess.

After all, that's what you do for guests, isn't it?

Possible content based on partner preferences. M/F and F/F... Non-con or Dub-con
Possible content:

- Modelling: (While going through the house, the men find some outfits that are downright tantalizing. Maybe they don't belong to your character but you know what, she could certainly have a modelling career ahead of her. They have time to kill... she's going to entertain them. Maybe this is also a bit of punishment for her father, watching them ogle his daughter and imply about her beauty and sexuality.

- Dancing: (You know what hasn't been packed? The bigger things like the music players, the TVs, things you can't flee with. So guess what, Carl's daughter may be trying her hand at another career tonight as well, being shared as a dancer for some of these guys.)

- Bondage: (Casual bondage, the type that comes from making sure your hostages don't get away from you. I'm not actually familiar with organized bondage, the whole thing around chains, latex, ball gags, all those specific kinks, I'm afraid to say I have no real experience or advanced knowledge with some of the rougher stuff hehe. When I mention 'bondage' I refer to it as light bondage. It's comfortable, restricting yes, but comfortable. Bound to a chair, bound to her bed, etc.

- Noncon sex: (Fairly straightforward, your character may lash out at the wrong time, or the right time. Alone, while being poked, prodded, feeling the eyes of the man (or woman) on her, she may feel like she could make a run for a hidden gun her father has stashed, or she may feel like she can dart it for the phone. Maybe an attempt to get to the phone is thwarted, and she feels forced to act out and go for the gun. She hits the captor (could be one of the men, or the Queenpin's sister herself) watching her, and it doesn't quite go as well as it should have. She finds herself caught again before she makes it to the door, and the captor determines that she is a fiery little tigress.

How positively delightful.

More in depth setup ... and how it may extend from the one shot.

Possible setup: Your beautiful character finds herself in the hands of wealthy influential individuals who look to take advantage of the fact that the laws don't really apply to them as stringently. In this case, your character's father has debts that he hoped would be forgotten. This could be the night before they're planning on leaving. Maybe your character knows about her father's habits, maybe she has a suspicion as to why they are moving, but what can she do? Fighting him on it is only going to make it worse. You can't really go to the police when you're dealing with people like this. Her father's debt is payable in 24 hours, and he's unable to make the payment.

His goal was to move, to get out of town as quick as possible and spend a short time elsewhere where he could gather the money he needed and then move back if necessary.

It's a night that goes horribly wrong however.

Your character's father has a history, and even though the bags are packed, the suitcases are ready, your character receives a visit, a knock on the door sees the arrival of one of the men associated with her father's debt. He walks in, insisting on an invitation for himself and his friends. What is her father going to say? No? Run? Hah... fat chance. One of the arrivals is a woman of raven dark hair, a family relation to the Queenpin who Carl is in debt to. They take their time looking around, at first, the woman seems to be above this entire thing. It's just beneath her to be making pickups like this. Even still... her sister can't be doing it herself, right?

"Nice place you've got Carl..." only to stop and chuckle as she eyes his daughter up and down... "Very nice..."

But then her eyes turn to some empty counters, and the packed bags.

"Planning a trip, Carl?"

It's a question that doesn't need an answer, and there's no right way to answer it. Suddenly, the woman tells her friends to make themselves at home.

Carl, your character's father stutters, his breath caught in a hitch... "No-... not... I mean... yeah... just... family emergency at..."

A man behind the woman nods seeming to take over the questioning from here as if listening to Carl's excuses is beneath her.  He hardly cares what Carl is saying. What's worse than lying? Getting caught lying. Carl has no choice but to assure him he means to pay his debts, he is not fleeing them or anything like that. He knows how this looks. It's a very dangerous time, men like Carl are the type of guys who go missing, and your character knows it!

Still... the new guests insist on visiting for the night, making sure Carl and his daughter are safe. Of course, their presence also means Carl and his daughter are not going to make that flight!

Carl has 24 hours to pay the debt, but everyone here knows he doesn't have the money. They're just going through the motions.

Carl is under watch, the house is now occupied by a handful of these 'mob guys'... and as an added treat, there's this beautiful young daughter of Carl's who just makes for a marvelous hostess?

What type of fun could they have with her?

"Would you believe your father needs a little more time to pay my sister? Debt is a funny thing, and in this business, collateral is everything.

The house... not good collateral I suspect. He's so willing to walk away from it.

His car? Laughable, no?

Makes you wonder yes... what a man like that could give as collateral? Something he can't walk away from. Something he cares enough about getting back that he's... properly motivated to get the money he needs.

How would you like to be my guest for a few days? I know that 'sounded' like an invitation you could refuse... but really... "

"Mm. We could have some fun, I think."

« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 08:16:39 PM by Kristen »

Cleaning up (finally!)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:17:34 AM by Kristen »

Re: Witches, Lesbian Vampires, Curses... Oh my. (F x F)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 05:30:12 AM »
Sorry for coding issues. Hoping this is at least a little better for now.

- Kristen -

Are you a prize for a masked deity? (Kristen's idea thread, F/F mostly)
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 09:11:03 AM »
Testing... oh goody. It worked.

Please do not post on this thread, rather send me a PM.  ::)

- Kristen -
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:43:33 AM by Kristen »

Re: Are you a prize for a masked deity? (Kristen's ideas, mostly F/F)
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 11:00:00 PM »
I can't seem to get coding to work haha.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:01:18 PM by Kristen »

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 03:28:54 AM »
Testing (bump?)

Offline LivingGarment

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 04:30:36 PM »
These are some really cool ideas; would you mind if I PM you about one or more of them?

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 06:56:21 PM »
Thanks dear. :)