Alice of Underland (M or F wanted to play the white queen or the Hatter)

Started by Malgriff, June 02, 2014, 11:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

"Back before you know it."

PM If interested Please.

I've been in love with Burton's take on Alice in Wonderland ever since I first saw it, and seeing no sequel forthcoming I've decided that I really want Alice to return to Underland. The circumstances can be discussed but for sake of example, Alice (Played by me) Will have finished her business and done what she set out to do, she could return to Underland either just after she left but looking a year or two older or time could have passed in Underland much faster. Either way would be interesting to play out.

I love both Alice/Hatter pairings, or I'd like to explore perhaps Alice/Mirana as a pairing. A Champion and her Hatter or a Queen and her Champion. It's all so very exciting. However aside from the pairing I would like some thick juicy plot to sink my teeth into. Another villain could rise up and pose a threat, or it could simply be Alice getting used to how things are done in Underland, all the non-sense-sense and fabulous words that comes with living there. Perhaps Alice is dropped in another part of Underland and needs to fight her way back to Mamoreal? Perhaps as Champion she needs to undertake a number of tests, the Jabberwocky and returning being two of those?