Disney University

Started by WashAutumstar, May 31, 2014, 10:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

The Wizard Yen Sid was working on a new spell--a doorway which would allow him to visit other realities, and learn from their own magics.

Unfortunately his Apprentice, one Mickey, managed to stumble into the middle of it--and thoroughly bungle everything up.

In short, what was meant to be a doorway became far more powerful. It broke reality itself in a number of ways, and sucked everyone from the Disney universe into the "real" world, hero, villain, and side character alike. Very, very few know whats really going on, most having forgotten all memory of their true stories, remembering instead false lives, lives they were forced to live out here.

Yen Sid and a few other powerful figures (Maleficent, the Greek Gods) still have their memories however--and some fraction of their power. Not enough to set right whats gone wrong, but enough to start. To that end, they have started their own university--Walter Roy University--and sent out scholarships and job offers to everyone who doesn't belong in this world, as many as they can find.

That's where you come in.

I have some people but I'm a "more the merrier" type of gamer. You can pick any disney character you want as long as you make them human if they were not originally so. Look here on the OCC page for info, if you have any questions feel free to drop me a message.  At the moment we haven't started yet, so you can get in at the beginning!

The OCC link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205007.0

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

SpiralSpider

What about things that Disney branches out into in some way (Marvel stuff lately and Square Enix stuff before, like in Kingdom Hearts) - would those characters be available or do you want strictly the more traditional Disney stuffs?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

WashAutumstar

At this point I was just thinking characters from movies, however if you have something else in mind that you think would be cool PM me and we can talk

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg