You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:40:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Disney University  (Read 254 times)

Offline WashAutumstarTopic starter

• Weirdness is just a side effect of Awesome
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Disney University
« on: May 31, 2014, 10:00:16 PM »

The Wizard Yen Sid was working on a new spell--a doorway which would allow him to visit other realities, and learn from their own magics.

Unfortunately his Apprentice, one Mickey, managed to stumble into the middle of it--and thoroughly bungle everything up.

In short, what was meant to be a doorway became far more powerful. It broke reality itself in a number of ways, and sucked everyone from the Disney universe into the "real" world, hero, villain, and side character alike. Very, very few know whats really going on, most having forgotten all memory of their true stories, remembering instead false lives, lives they were forced to live out here.

Yen Sid and a few other powerful figures (Maleficent, the Greek Gods) still have their memories however--and some fraction of their power. Not enough to set right whats gone wrong, but enough to start. To that end, they have started their own university--Walter Roy University--and sent out scholarships and job offers to everyone who doesn't belong in this world, as many as they can find.

That's where you come in.

I have some people but I'm a "more the merrier" type of gamer. You can pick any disney character you want as long as you make them human if they were not originally so. Look here on the OCC page for info, if you have any questions feel free to drop me a message.  At the moment we haven't started yet, so you can get in at the beginning!

The OCC link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205007.0

Offline SpiralSpider

Re: Disney University
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 03:52:45 AM »
What about things that Disney branches out into in some way (Marvel stuff lately and Square Enix stuff before, like in Kingdom Hearts) - would those characters be available or do you want strictly the more traditional Disney stuffs?

Offline WashAutumstarTopic starter

• Weirdness is just a side effect of Awesome
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Disney University
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 10:05:19 AM »
At this point I was just thinking characters from movies, however if you have something else in mind that you think would be cool PM me and we can talk