I'd like to get some clarification about what, exactly, we're allowed to do with the Wiki.
* Is there a limit on how many pages we can create? (Perhaps not hard-coded, but as far as etiquette or site rules)
* Can we use the Wiki to do collaborative writing/editing? (i.e. by making a new Wiki page to host a single story, and editing the page together as we write)
* What are the character and/or byte limits on the length of Elluiki pages? (Perhaps not hard-coded, but per etiquette or a recommendation related to page loading times)
* Are we allowed to make Choose-Your-Own-Adventure stories with the Wiki? (i.e. by making a series of pages in a new category and linking from one page to another so that there are branching story paths)
* What special extensions for MediaWiki have been installed to the Elluiki? (I noticed it's not version 2 of the software, so there are limits for Elluiki compared to other wiki sites.)
I searched around the forums, but didn't find any info. I also didn't see a "rules" page on the Elluiki itself. I might have missed something, though.