You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:27:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stories of unrestrained, depraved passion [Female Characters Wanted]  (Read 191 times)

Online rahatngtTopic starter

I like roleplays that are heady with sexual rapture and passion. I also love details (around 3 paras per post) and enough of a background and plot to make to be able to connect with the characters and the setting.

Work In Progress - More to Come

Shameless New Tenant
Eric looked exactly what he was, handsome, well-off and arrogant but most of that was second nature to the posh apartment house he had moved in just two weeks ago. What was different about him was to those noticed were the string of sexy women living his apartment in the morning, carefully cleaned up yet still having a little disheveled look.

And so the stories starts ...

The Career Woman
Lilian Anderson was a hot shot career woman who lived on the same floor and had given Eric disparaging look twice so far coming back from morning jog as he was saying goodbye to his one night stands. But this third time she founds herself pressed against his wall, drowning in his kiss as he cupped her, giving her the best screaming release she could remember still all dressed up. Yet he doesn't demand any more.

One can imagine her anger at herself, yet her coming back. What happens between them afterward, how does he seduce her, corrupt her. How does Lilian began a string of one night stands with her neighbor, trying to stop herself yet coming back time and again.

The Rivals
Emma and Lily went to the same school/college. They are similar in so many ways and also lives in the same apartment house, yet they are bitter rivals at the same time. The girls are both attracted to Eric yet none would acknowledge that. What happens when one of them sees the other stumbling out of his apartment with kiss swollen lips. Does the other try to show who is the better of the two?

You can play the second girl .. or both if you want.

The Lady
Juliana was definitely a prude and someone who didn't like hearing the whispers about the new tenant. Her disapproval was even stronger than someone like Lilian. Yet it was human natural to be curious about the forbidden things so when Eric and Juliana would cum together ... its naturally would be earth shattering.

You can play any of the setting or offer new one. If you are daring you can play all or if I find varied interest to create a small group one. It is a story of lust and letting go. I plan to be wild and push lots of kinky boundaries as much as possible. But it won't be violent or forceful in general.