Maid to order (M seeking female sub)

Started by seeker619, May 30, 2014, 05:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

A well to do man puts an add out for a maid who is highly experienced and able to keep his mansion in impeccable condition.  He entertains some important people and needs his place to reflect his stature. 

He declines those who apply that have an appearance that does nothing for him.  When an attractive woman applies he tells her that the best way for him to judge the quality of one's work is to see how they keep their own home.  He says to her "I have your address on your application but I would like to see it now as I would not want you to prepare it, but simply see how you keep it.  Therefore I would like to see it now."

She knows he is offering a huge salary and know her place is impeccable at the moment as it always is.  She finds it an odd request but do to what he is offering if hired appeases him by showing him her place.

He now knows the floor plan of the home and sees it has no alarms.  He see no ring on her finger so assumes she is single.  "Your place looks perfect.  You are hired.  I expect you at work tomorrow at six to prepare breakfast and you get off of work at five.  You are on call 24 hours a day and your wage shall be tripled if I need you at such an odd hour.

After about a week of work and just idle conversation finds she is single and decides to kidnap her that weekend.  He has a hidden basement in which to keep her. He leaves no prints and in one of his restaurants docs the tape so the time is wrong but shows him at the restaurant the whole night. 

Then he sees what she shall do for him..........