You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:24:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: closed  (Read 150 times)

Offline ChiarraTopic starter

« on: May 29, 2014, 12:24:08 PM »

1.  No one liners. (Though I do understand the occasional few.)

2.  Have decent grammar and spelling.  (Not a Nazi, but I begin to lose interest if I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying.)

3.  Please be dedicated.

I do not have a set time period or world that I would like to play this in.  Whether it be fantasy or realistic medieval, I will be willing to discuss this.  But ultimately, I do want there to be a language barrier.

Taken by a brute, who she had no common tongue with, Melody was forced to reconcile that her life was with this man for however long it took.  Will she try and runaway and make her life hers, or will the two, despite their many differences, find love with one another?

Okay, so I see this going many ways.  He could be a barbarian who kidnapped her or her father could have given her to him to make peace, or perhaps he's the king of another country and they've had an arranged marriage.  Pretty much anything you can come up with.  We'll work this out and plan it together.  Please, please, please pm me if you are interested.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:50:31 PM by Chiarra »