Beauty & the Beast with a Twist - (F Seeking M)

Started by Noire Lace, May 25, 2014, 04:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noire Lace

Plot:
Romance/Horror/Drama/Fantasy
slightly based off of Beauty & the Beast

Betrayed by someone who she thought was a friend, a young woman is "sold" to a wealthy man when this supposed friends falls into debt with the wealthy man somehow. Keeping her as decoration & a source of amusement, the "beast" is not an ugly man, but is ugly in spirit, & very unapproachable to almost anyone who meets him. As the two spend more time together, the young woman will eventually receive affection from the wealthy man.

& that's pretty much all I want set in concrete for the moment; I prefer heavy input from my partner.
If you are interested, let me know if you want your character to be a human, a vampire, a Dragon-shifter, a werewolf, or anything like that.
I would also like to know how the man is wealthy soon, seeing as this will directly affect his back story & how his daily routine is affected;is he in the mob, or an investor perhaps?
I also appreciate mental turmoil, such as the man not liking his growing attachment for the woman, & maybe even taking it out on her with a sour mood, or forcing himself onto her, depending on the situation.
If you like your roleplays particularly kinky, we can discuss limits & details out during the planning.~

If there is anything else you would like to contribute or include into the planning, please let me know.
I'm also very fond of character sheets, so we can trade them in messages before we get started on the actual roleplay as well.

Noire Lace

The position has been filled.
Thank you for your interest, everyone.~