You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Html help  (Read 166 times)

Offline ThesunmaidTopic starter

Html help
« on: May 24, 2014, 06:31:33 PM »
I am trying to start up a group game and I am afraid I am very basic with my understanding and skills with HMTL...I have no idea how I can post a sheet where its copyable with the coding. I am trying to keep it simple and just making the subjects bolded. I know this little bit how to do the coding up for that part but I simply would like to have the coding copyable for players and posted in a thread.Since I am sure that there is also people out there that are very basic in their knowledge as mine.

I am sure it is possible with the little tools at the top but I am afraid I have no idea which I would use. If someone could point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it. I already have the sheet ready to post.

Offline Kyrsa

Re: Html help
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 06:34:24 PM »
Here's a pretty good tutorial for basic BBCode, assuming you're wanting to do it here on Elliquiy. 

Offline ThesunmaidTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 06:36:12 PM »
ooh thank you very much :) That's exactly what I am looking for. :) And yes it is on E.

Offline Kyrsa

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 06:38:17 PM »
You're welcome!