You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:20:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas of SuperHans (M for F)  (Read 177 times)

Offline SuperHansTopic starter

Ideas of SuperHans (M for F)
« on: May 24, 2014, 01:54:23 PM »
Hi all,

Thanks for reading. I was a member a couple of years back, and I've been passively browsing the site for a bit with my old login credentials. Then I decided that it would be a good idea to actually come back and RP some more!

I'm primarily a sub and this is reflected in my pairings, but do have some minor interest in dimming so if you'd like to play any of the scenarios the other way around then I wouldn't have a problem with that. I like to do fairly long posts, and build a story up.

The Proposition (F/M)

I did this as a Blogspot story but I think it would work better as a roleplay. Your character is a sociopathic school bully who has tormented my character for years. As they break up from the first year of sixth form, the bully makes the victim a proposition. She'll leave him alone for all of next year if he agrees to act as her slave all summer. Her parents are going away, so it will just be the two of them...

A Marriage of Necessity (F/M)

Set in the big city (American, though region and theme can be discussed). We are the son and daughter of two of the city's most prominent mob bosses. Both of our fathers die in a feud that has lasted for generations, and we are left in charge of our respective families. I know that the fighting has to end, and I sue for peace. Unfortunately, to do so will requite an arranged marriage, and as I'm the one who's begging for mercy, it makes sense that this marriage involves me totally surrendering my freedom.

Prestigious [F/M]

Another school based one; I had the idea last time I was here. Your character is a posh girl in a top-class private sixth-form college. Its alumni include Tory MPs, playwrights and minor members of the royal family. Enter my character, a working class boy who's attending the college on scholarship and merit. Your character doesn't like the idea of this member of the lower orders strutting around like he's your equal, and you vow to show him his place. By the end of the first day, you tell your friends, he'll be on his knees. Cue a day of bullying, coercion and humiliation, turning into a term of slavery.

Only three so far, I'll update as I go along. I also like fan pairings! They're a bit unusual, I don't really go for the normal fan-pairing franchises like Twilight. But here goes:

Breaking Bad: What if it was Lydia Rodarte-Quayle who turned Jesse into her meth slave, not Todd Alquist?
American Dad: A further exploration of Hayley and Jeff's sadomasochistic relationship
The Inbetweeners: What if Will and Charlotte's relationship involved themes of submission? Another school one; I'm starting to feel like I have a psychological defect.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 05:11:02 AM by SuperHans »