You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:34:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vending Machine!  (Read 6470 times)

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Vending Machine!
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2015, 12:19:16 AM »
 The machine just sits there until you pull the coin back out at which point a tentacle monster reaches out to grab you and make off with you cackling wickedly all the way!

An ancient Roman coin

Offline Blythe

« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2015, 08:45:46 PM »
The machine begins ancient Roman fanfare; there is the distinct noise of thudding, thunder, in the distance. The vending machine gets louder, louder, as if an entire army is in there!

Oh wait, there is an entire army in there--a Roman army, all writ small! They swarm out and offer to serve at your command!

Shiny new coin!

Offline EdwardShaneTopic starter

« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2015, 08:50:26 PM »
The machine lifts you by the ankles, gives your shoes a spit shine, and then sets you back on your feet.  Those shoes look good as new now!

Peso Coin

Offline Rhedyn

« Reply #253 on: October 20, 2015, 08:39:59 AM »
The machine drops a super shiny, wishing penny and a disclaimer about how it's not responsible for any wishes that are made but that don't materialise.

Coin.

Offline PixelDust

« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2015, 07:29:56 AM »
An odd chicken peaks from behind the machine and hands you a mysterious bag. It contains old dry cleaning receipts.

Coin.

« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2015, 12:41:52 PM »
The machine spits out half of a magic eight ball.  It seems someone broke it....and the little dice thingy inside is missing, too.  Bummer.

Coin

Offline AngelsSonata

« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2015, 03:41:47 PM »
The machine spits out a miniature singing Christmas tree, that won't stop even when you take the batteries out.

Coin

« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2015, 04:09:14 PM »
You got a magic microwave!  Any organic substance you heat up with it will turn into popcorn.

Coin

Offline NomadicNovak

« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2015, 04:48:23 PM »
Behold! You've been gifted a voucher for a lifetime supply of cookies. Only the cookies are sugar free and are Raisin & Oatmeal cookies

Offline NomadicNovak

« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2015, 04:49:10 PM »
Coin

« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2015, 01:35:42 AM »
You get a pint of Ben and Jerry's....the catch?  It's filled with frozen snot instead of ice cream.

Coin

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2015, 02:13:00 PM »
you get a coupon for a free doctorate at Harvard.... sadly it expired 83 years ago.

1 Imperial Credit

Offline Yugishogun

• Giver of amazing items to all those in need
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Elliquiy Arms! Maku Spark!!!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2015, 02:18:05 PM »
A couple of stormtroopers pop out. They then drag you off for not paying the IC equivalent of a quarter.

25 zenny!

« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2015, 02:25:17 PM »
You get ramen!  Bowl to contain said ramen is not included.

1 Doubloon

Offline NomadicNovak

« Reply #264 on: December 13, 2015, 02:50:58 PM »
Out pops a Pikachu! Only instead of a pokemon,  its really just a rat. Coloured yellow with stripes.  Oh and it's rabid.

Rupees!

Offline VenatorBC26

« Reply #265 on: January 03, 2016, 06:41:42 PM »
A LoZ-esque bomb falls out of the machine.

Coin

« Reply #266 on: January 03, 2016, 06:54:44 PM »
You put the coin in the machine, but the dispensed object gets stuck just out of your reach.  So much for getting a hard copy of Half Life 3....

Coin

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2016, 01:39:36 PM »
You get a slip of paper saying its a coupon for facebook premium, only valid if you forward it to 10 of your friends

Coin

« Reply #268 on: January 04, 2016, 01:57:45 PM »
The machine opens up and offers you a ringing phone.  You pick up the phone.  "Hello!  Can I speak to G......wait a second.  Is this the wrong number?"  Before you can respond, the person on the other end of the line breaks into song.  "Oh, it's the wrong number!~  The wrong number song!~  We're very very sorry that we got it wrong!~  Oh, it's the wrong number!~  The wrong number song!~  We're very very sorry that we got it wrong!~"

Click.  They hung up.

Coin

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #269 on: January 05, 2016, 05:14:11 AM »
A tarantula the size of a chihuahua suddenly materializes from the front of the vending machine and makes a leap for your head!

Coin.

« Reply #270 on: January 05, 2016, 01:43:32 PM »
8D

*catches and hugs the tarantula in a grip where it can't bite me*  And I shall love him, and pet him, and hug him, and squeeze him, and name him George.

The spider looks at Mirrah with a look that can only be described as "Help me!  You caused this, now get me out!"

The machine dumps a bucket of green goop on you.  You just got slimed!

Coin

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #271 on: January 05, 2016, 10:07:09 PM »
8D

*catches and hugs the tarantula in a grip where it can't bite me*  And I shall love him, and pet him, and hug him, and squeeze him, and name him George.

The spider looks at Mirrah with a look that can only be described as "Help me!  You caused this, now get me out!"

The machine dumps a bucket of green goop on you.  You just got slimed!

Coin

She attempts to help the poor spider, but... Oh, no! Is slimed! Ick! Looks like it's back to the shower.

Storm clouds gather over your head. The machine spits out an umbrella made entirely of waffles that have been cut and glued together in front of you, just before rain is unleashed upon you.

Coin!

Offline Chi

« Reply #272 on: January 06, 2016, 06:04:09 PM »
The rain is actually maple syrup (the good stuff) and you get swarmed by 400 people who just escaped a weight watchers meeting with John Pinette and you're trampled in the process.

COIN!