You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:55:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Picture Stories - An Erotic and Imaginative Endeavor  (Read 442 times)

Offline HarmoniousProseTopic starter

Picture Stories - An Erotic and Imaginative Endeavor
« on: May 21, 2014, 09:26:17 AM »
Me: A budding litterateur who's looking to expand horizons.

Wanted: Creative individuals who're able to think outside of the box.

One of the greatest abilities a writer can possess is a well-developed vocabulary. There's a lot to be said for having a solid handle on using synonyms, colorful adjectives and verbs. They help paint that mental landscape for the reader and create a richer environment.

Sometimes, though, a picture or gif can enhance the experience. I don't say take the place of, because on a personal level I believe there's no substitute for having well-developed prose. When collaborating with someone, though, it can help convey what your partner is envisioning. What they find captivating, titillating, seductive.

Topic: I'm leaving this world open-ended. Through dialog, pouring over previous writing, and perusing the On/Off lists of one another, a common ground of interests shall be discovered.

Example: Using a poem recently submitted, a potential scene (with examples) within a story arc we've created - Pictures/Gif are NSFW -

I look at her and in my mind
She is naked
Her great round bosom
Nipples like organ stops
Her lush bush
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Then I see her bending
Straight legged
Her lips in full view
I kneel and with my tongue
Part her curtains
Tasting her juice

Then she is on all fours
My member deep in her
Her buttocks slapping against my belly
My hands cupping her breasts
Then I am back
This is no way to look at my mother

In sum: If you find that you've become tired of the mundane, are looking to challenge your abilities, enjoy researching, want to be both a part of writing and illustrating something magical, the opportunity has arrived.

My inbox awaits.

Offline HarmoniousProseTopic starter

Picture Stories - An Erotic and Imaginative Endeavor
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 09:36:38 AM »
Bumped from May 21st original advertisement.