You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 07:07:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: avatar?  (Read 222 times)

Offline zenpaiTopic starter

« on: May 20, 2014, 10:52:42 PM »
I can't upload any images or link any. I have not been able to form the time I started. I natruly gave up on it. Until someone brought to my attention it what might be holding me back. So can I get some help on it. 

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: avatar?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:57:48 PM »
Avatars must be no larger than 150 x 200 pixels and can be uploaded from a host site using an image url, added from our stock avatar files or inserted from your won hard drive.

This thread may be of help.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=115212.0

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 11:09:29 PM »
Sorry...i read it and am more confused.

Offline Caeli

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 11:14:40 PM »
The basic gist is that if your avatar is larger than 150px (width) x 200px (height), your avatar will not upload to Elliquiy's servers and you also will not be able to link it into your profile.

Is there an image that you had in mind for your avatar? If you need help resizing it, I'm sure someone would be happy to help you do that.

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 11:28:48 PM »
Conner from assassin creed 3: tyranny of King Washington

Offline Caeli

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 12:23:41 AM »
Will this do?

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 12:38:29 AM »
Sweet cool

Offline Caeli

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 12:30:49 PM »
Looks like the issue was probably that you needed to crop and resize it.  There are a lot of free sites (Photobucket, Pixlr, PicMonkey, etc.) that you can do this with, and a quick Google search for "free image editor" should also bring up lots of online editors.  If you play around with them, you should be able to have no problem doing this on your own next time.