You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:21:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Salvation's 'Stage' -  (Read 730 times)

Offline SalvationTopic starter

Salvation's 'Stage' -
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:11:29 PM »

“The stage is a magic circle where only the most real things happen, a neutral territory outside the jurisdiction of Fate where stars may be crossed with impunity. A truer and more real place does not exist in all the universe.”
― P.S. Baber, Cassie Draws the Universe

I figure that the name is apt for the thread as I am seeking others to role play with in order to breathe some life into whatever ideas strike me at the time.  For now, this is a work in progress as I set up the information to cover things and make it easy to follow as well.

Basics

Salvation's Ons/Off Thread - That is where you can find my ons and offs, things I like, etc, as well as some examples of my writing and links to role play that I am involved, have done, etc.

Please do not post in this thread so I can keep it clean for adding information as needed.  Feel free to send me a PM on the forums for any interest and further communication.

Absences - You can find that thread link in my signature for any information if I am going to be gone for a bit, delays come up, and that sort of information.

As for what I enjoy in role play, you can all that stuff in my ons and off thread, but a few things to mention..

• Plot

• Character development

• Creativity and literacy.   

• Humor - I do serious RP, but humor is never a bad thing, and I don't like to always take myself too seriously is what I mean.  I see role play as being fun, and that should always remain so for all involved.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:43:48 PM by Salvation »

Re: Salvation's 'Stage' -
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 09:14:15 PM »
Current Ideas for the Stage:

This first one had been on the 'One Offs' section, but I think that this could be an idea that has a longer duration.

Name:  Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Content: Human/Near-Human (Female character will be an elf, though I am open to making her entirely human or some other race of that near-human type as well.), Non-Consensual, Possible Bondage, Possibly Rough (can depend on how the RP goes), Free form. MXF

Scenario: Valeriana has worked for the freedom of a client's kingdom, a King, with her leading his armies against those that would dare to stand up to him. The deal was that the Kingdom would provide her with payment in money, men, and possibly land at the result of the war is concluded.  Instead, the rulers have sent her on a hopeless mission that leads to a trap of their former enemy, who would more than pleased to get his hands on the warrior that has plagued his country and forces in the past.

Setting: Fantasy setting, Sword and Sorcery, and such related themes.

Requirements: I enjoy a literate partner that enjoys a bit of fighting in wills, description, and plot/story in this. My ons and offs give details about what I am and not into.  Looking for a male character to play the one wanting his revenge upon Valeriana.  I prefer longer, detailed posts, as that is what I usually do in my own writing.  A little patience is not bad, as I do try to reply at least once or twice a week, if not more, but with finals going on now and the summer starting, some responses could be slower at times.  I will keep in contact with the person that I am role playing with, however, if some delay comes up, and I like the same courtesy back, at least.

Other info: - This scenario could go various ways, and I am always to some ideas, etc.   I prefer posts on the forums as my means of role play.  If you are interested or have questions, feel free to drop me a PM

---

I will add more here as the ideas come up. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:34:41 PM by Salvation »

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 05:30:50 PM »

Revenge is a dish best served cold - Open again - Solo RP scenario.

One thing that I should probably stress that I would rather write out my character's response, though I do not mind some creative suggestions from any writing partners if you have something in mind that can work.  Just drop me a PM is interested.  Thank you.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:33:42 PM by Salvation »

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 09:11:09 PM »
Just a brief update. After some absence due to RL, I would not mind giving this a try again. See first post for ideas. Also, if you have any ideas that are not listed, let me know. I like  to consider new things at times, within most of my limits of course. ;)  Let's try again!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:12:29 PM by Salvation »