You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:41:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Ideas for Norm Play  (Read 270 times)

Offline ManofDawnLightTopic starter

My Ideas for Norm Play
« on: May 19, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »

It has come to my attention that most of the stories I'm involved with are mostly for erotic pleasures.  I am a gamer at heart, and I wish to roleplay more that just for that.  So, here are a few of my ideas.

But first, I will only play with approved players.  I know that non-adult play doesn't require members, but that's what I prefer.
Second, I understand that characters require back and forth conversations which limit how much one can type, but please put as much inner thought as you can into your games.
Third, I can game with both genders.  However, I will only allow things to possibly become erotic with another female player.  Sorry.

So, on to my gaming requests...

Fan-based Ideas

1.  Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.  I've always wanted to play the story before Raziel enters the game.  The idea of what the underling vampires are like and how they war with each other is full of possibilities.  It doesn't only have to be vampire-vampire, there are many possibilities with vampire-human and human-human as well.

2.  FF7: Dirge of Cerberus.  This would be during the game's storyline.  We would be human characters trying to hunt down and kill the mutants bent on capturing and killing everyday citizens.  We would be following Valentines progress and matching it with our own.

3.  Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.  I own the movie.  I own the book.  I would like to create my own dangerous quest for the American Dream.  Will you go with?

These are the only ones I can think of right now.  I will try to think of more in the future.

Offline Zeth

Re: My Ideas for Norm Play
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 06:53:22 PM »
I am interested in both 1&2.But I never finished either game. Would that be a problem?

Offline ManofDawnLightTopic starter

Re: My Ideas for Norm Play
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 08:16:08 PM »
Not so much for Soul Reaver so long as you at least reached Dumah.  If not, I'm sure wiki has a plot review.

I'm currently working with someone on a FF7 possible game, so it might be awhile before we know if we're doing it or not.