Trevor Tesch / VenomBASIC INFO:Host's Legal Name:
Trevor Tesch Symbiont's Legal Name:
Bioplasmic Augmentation Sheath 4.07Codename/Nickname/Aliases:
VenomCitizenship and other legal info:
AmericanHost's Place of Birth:
Appleton, Wisconsin Symbiont's Place of Birth: an unknown laboratory in the USA – somewhere within 200 miles of New York City.Occupation:
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:Host's Height:
5' 10"Host's Weight:
153Host's Hair color:
brownHost's Eye color:
16Host's General Appearance:
see images Symbiont's General Appearance: black mass of oozeOTHER INFORMATION:Host's Orientation:
Trevor is fairly inexperienced so he doesn't really know his interests & limits yet. (Ons: anal, Offs: bathroom stuff, pain)Goals:
His goal had been to become an astrophysicist but now he feels an obligation to become a hero.Wealth Level:
1 – not employed Host's Personality:
Trevor has incredible compassion for others even if he doesn't totally understand them. He takes things too literally usually and often has over-thought things in the time others are just thinking about them the first time through. He finds humor in double entendres that others unintentionally say often smiling or chuckling seemingly for no reason although he can tell someone who asks what amuses him – if they really want to know. The fact that he is gay but has a very poorly functioning gaydar is another source of angst for the teen. Symbiont's Personality: The symbiont is more intelligent and aware than its creators intended but it is like a dog – clever but very basic in its behavior. Being born in a flask then experimented upon it is angry and bitter. But like a dog, it accepts Trevor because the teen accepts it and needs it as much as it needs him.SCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken:
electives chosen: Computers - Mon/Wed 3pm; Physical Education - Tue/Thu 3pmYear:
high school juniorClub Memberships or Sponsorships:
random but he would have asked for a quiet roommateSTATS:
as Trevor / as Venom (the symbiont needs to be on the exterior to augment Trevor's physical capabilities) Fighting:
1 / 4 - Agility:
3 / 7 - Strength:
2 / 5 - Endurance:
3 / 6 - Reason:
7 - Intuition:
5 - Psyche:
5 Symbiont's Stats: These only apply if it is not bonded with someone.
Fighting: 2 - Agility: 4 - Strength: 3 - Endurance: 3 - Reason: 2 - Intuition: 2 - Psyche: 3 POWERS:Superhuman Durability
– Venom's body is highly resistant to physical injury, capable of withstanding assault from high-caliber bullets as well as attacks from super powered individuals. Venom is capable of absorbing bullets from small-arms weapons firing conventional ammunition.Superhuman Stamina
– Venom is also capable of surviving in harmful areas for long periods of time such as underwater or in toxic gases, the symbiont filtering breathable air to the host. Accelerated Healing Factor
– Additionally, the symbiont is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows. The symbiont is also capable of healing injuries and illnesses that current human medical care cannot such as cancer. Wall-Crawling
– The symbiont can cling to walls by controlling the flux of inter-atomic attraction between molecular boundary layers.Webbing Generation
– Venom can shoot strands of itself in the form of "webbing" at high pressure up to a distance of 70 feet. The symbiont's substance seems to be composed of tough, flexible fibers of organic polymers, which regenerate swiftly after "shedding." The strands have extraordinary adhesive properties, which diminish rapidly once they abandon their living source. After about three hours, with no source to nourish them, the strands dry up like dead skin and dissolve into a powder. The strands possess a tensile strength of 125 pounds per square millimeter of cross section. Since the webbing itself comprises the symbiont, if Venom generates too much he will be left vulnerable as the symbiont is weakened and unable to replenish his lost mass for a short period of time. In addition to creating webbing, the symbiont can form tentacles or tendrils to attack or ensnare his opponents. Camouflage Capabilities
– The symbiont is capable of mimicking the appearance of any form of clothing. Life Detection – When on its own, the symbiont is capable of detecting living beings it can potentially bond with.ADVANTAGES: 3-D sense
– The 3-D sense quirk is indicative of the ability to think in 3-D, as opposed to the normal 2-D that folks normally resort to. The character with this mental quirk isn't ever at a disadvantage against foes simply based on their position relative to him/herself.Alertness
– This quirk demonstrates a preternatural awareness of one's surroundings. Characters with this quirk are rarely surprised by others, even when confronted by trained sneaky-folk or any stealth technology. Furthermore, the alert character is a terminally light sleeper; it is almost impossible to sneak up on them, even if they are asleep!Quick Learning
(limited – only if he is interested in the subject) – The character is a quick learner. In game terms, he can acquire new talents at half the normal rate, and at 75 % of the original cost. This also applies to powers that are learned talent-equivalents.Omnidexterity
– Similar to ambidexterity, omnidexterity allows a character to use all of his extremities as well as he could his normal action limb. It can come in handy, especially if the character has more than one set of arms, legs, tentacles, etc.DISADVANTAGES: Bluntness
– The character with this quirk doesn't see the need to mince words, or simply isn't aware that what he's saying is rather ... direct.Compulsiveness
– Trevor is almost always tapping his fingers on something which shifts to pounding on his thigh with his knuckles when anxious/troubled.Asperger's syndrome (as Alien Customs)
– This is only a negative quirk because it makes interacting with neurotypicals ... difficult. The character will have an effective -2 CS to his Popularity, concerning anyone that finds his behavior contemptuous. Again, this doesn't affect everyone. Sonic and Heat Vulnerability
– The symbiont is extremely vulnerable to heat and sonic based attacks. They can cause the symbiont physical pain and discomfort, where as more powerful attacks might be completely ineffective. SYMBIONT'S DISADVANTAGE:
Limited Memory: – on its own the symbiont retains only the last host's memories and those fade during the first week with a new host. It does have a memory of its own experiences but, like a dog, those tend to get simplified to basics: who to trust, what to seek out, who/what to avoid, etc
.SKILLS: Astronomy :
– Trevor has learned quite a bit about astronomy and could even use star patterns and positions to do rough navigation.Computers:
– Trevor is adept at standard computer use and has begun studying programming.Physics:
– To understand more about galactic and stellar structure and formation he has been learning the underlying processes of the universe.Parkour:
– This is a skill he is learning although as Venom he has a natural talent at it. SYMBIONT'S HISTORY:
The symbiont has little memory of its past only remembering certain people as good or bad and the laboratory it lived in as bad.
Having been developed to augment ordinary people to super capabilities, it was bonded to various test subjects who were then subjected to difficult situations. While it got hurt, it learned that staying bonded with a person hurt less. It gradually learned that the combat training helped to prevent injury while enabling it to cause better injury to others.
An attack on the facility resulted in damage to the symbiont's container and it sought out the nearest lifeform – one of the technicians, Josh, who had been injured in the attack. It bonded with him and they got out of the lab.
Unsure of how bad things were Josh went into New York City and got a hotel room to wait for orders or an all clear. A day later he got word to return. The symbiont tried to fight him – not wanting to go back to the bad place – but it was designed to augment a person not control them. So it fled on its own. It found Trevor. HOST'S HISTORY:
Trevor is the third of three children. His older brother has graduated from college and is now working. His older sister is a sophomore in college. His parents are fairly ordinary including the fact that they never considered Trevor's "quirks" to be anything other than personal idiosyncrasies rather than indicators of Asperger's syndrome. That plus the fact that he was trying to hide his differences.
Trevor had his first crush (not that he understood what it was) when he was young. He was just becoming friends with the older boy when the boy was taken away "for being different" according to his parents.
So he did what he could to hide his own differences until a few months ago when he ran across a reference to Asperger's syndrome in something he was reading. A little research and he realized why he felt like an alien and found it difficult to understand other people. He told his parents and eventually got them to let him see a psychiatrist to determine what could be done to help him. Unfortunately he had learned to deal with the world one way so it would take a while to help him adjust better.
A month ago the family went to New York on a vacation. One of the shows they went to see was far too raucous and annoying for him so he went outside. While he was out there, near a hotel, something touched then enveloped him.
The symbiont tried to communicate with him and he got fragments: combat testing, a laboratory that gave him a bad feeling and a jumble of images and feelings. The street felt a bit exposed so they climbed up the side of the building. They hung on the side of the building and tried to communicate for the rest of the show waiting for Trevor's family to exit. While it wanted to be with someone, it had a lot of 'venom' for people. But they wanted and needed each other so they would stay together. After all, a 'puppy' in the form of black ooze which can hide inside you is easy to take home and keep hidden.
Trevor's alienation and compassion make him need the symbiont – even if it can't really hold up a conversation. He had been practicing but came to the realization that he needs better training.
As they began to bond and a desire for training manifested, they got noticed by Professor Xavier who made contact. Trevor's parents were a bit concerned at first but the school was talked up as being able to help him learn to deal with his Asperger's.