BASIC INFO:Legal Name:
Jennifer Maricela ColeCodename/Nickname/Aliases:
"Jenny" "JM" "Jam" (currently unnamed)Citizenship and other legal info:
US citizenPlace of Birth:
Los Angeles, CaliforniaOccupation:
hair colorist, not certified, but highly respected.Education:
high school drop out
118 lbs.Hair color:
Natural-Brunette, Bleached-blonde, Died-PinkEye color:
Eighteen (18)General Appearance:
Jenny stands in a short posture. She likes to lean. Her hair is died carefully, and the feint pink shade almost appears to be her natural hair color. She bleaches it obsessively at the roots, at least, she likes to if she has the time and the means. Otherwise, she has a naturally attractive face, and a well shaped body. Jenny appears to be older than she is. Her eyes are too mature to be sixteen, her expressions display some kind of confused wisdom, and her body is... delicious. She is long and thing for her height, and appears to be taller in photos, this also happens when she is seen from far away, regardless of who she's standing next to. 32B-26-32. She has put on some weight in the last three months, and she no longer appears to be dying of malnutrition. (see below). OTHER INFORMATION:Orientation:
bi-sexual. can't decide.Ons/Offs:
Same as player, check my signatureGoals:
To stay sober / To finish high-school / learn how to exorcise / appreciate other kinds of music / come up with a cool identity, name, and use for her powers./ become a certified hair colorist.Wealth Level:
Two. Any support from her parents is gone. But she makes a meager wage at her day job.Personality:
Jenny is charismatic, and easy to be around. Her voice is gentle, well tuned, and her wit is sharp. Ms. Cole enjoys hip hop and rap music, and that "artform" has a small influence on every part of her personality, she's sexist toward her own gender just by listening to "bitch, hoe, slut, blowjob" lyrics for over eight hours a day. Her approach to chivalry is bratty and passive. She expects men to dote after her. Jenny doesn't like paying for her own things. Pride is almost impossible for her to understand. Property is another concept that is difficult for her to truly grasp. However, she does not mind doing things herself, and she can take care of herself. She has never made the habit of 'treating herself'.
At her core, Jenny is a "people pleaser". She has made a number of sacrifices so that others around her could be comfortable. Her personality is addictive in every way. She's currently struggling with her sugar addiction that she relapses on a daily basis. Jennifer is usually in a great mood. She forces herself to be a light on everyone elses day, even if she feels like running away and finding a fix. Having a mutual experience with another person, is usually what reminds her why she is clean. She feeds off of other peoples emotions terribly, if one of her friends is having a bad day, Jenny is likely to lose some sleep over it.
At times, Jenny Cole can be edgy and easy to displease. This is due to her history with drug use.SCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken or Taught:
High school courses. Electives: Art (mon/wed 3pm), P.E. (tue/thu 3pm), Spanish (1pm everyday besides friday), Business (Fri 1pm)Year:
JuniorClub Memberships or Sponsorships:
drama (costumes, and acting)STATS:Fighting:
02 - Agility:
05 - Strength:
02 - Endurance:
02 - Reason:
04 - Intuition:
03 - Psyche:
(a note on all powers: there are two sets of nervous systems in the body, one responsible for synapses, and hormone movement, the other system is responsible for the sense of touch, pain, and muscle movement. CNS, and PNS. None of these powers are related to the CNS. Jenny's central nervous system, the hormonal system is completely unaffected by her mutation (as far she knows). Certain organs have pain receptors, however, all of Jenny's organs are unnafected by her mutation. The functional parts that create her sense of touch are the focus here. Internal pain, like stomach aches, head aches, intestinal pains, and soar lungs are all on a normal human level. However lacerations, bruises, menstrual cramps, sexual organs, lips, eyes, and especially the skin are all affected by her x-gene)MINERAL BASED NERVOUS-SYSTEM
- Jennifer Cole's Peripheral nervous system is reinforced in every way with two specific minerals. Malleable concentrations of iron and carbon (AKA- STEEL) are present in every part of her body, from the roots in her brain, to the nerve endings at the end of her little toe. There is also a huge percentage of gelatinous flint that makes up most of her nervous system all together. All the natural human components of a nervous system are present, not replaced by the minerals.
Jennifer's sense of touch is heightened, sex is especially fantastic, and pain is unbelievably intense. (more noted on this under FLINT SKIN) Medically, Jennifer's nervous system has absolutely zero degradation properties. It is invulnerable to degenerative diseases, and nerve damage. Poisons designed to attack the nervous system typically do not work. Drugs still get her, really, very high. Jenny cannot be numbed for surgery by local anesthetics. Major knockout doses do cause her to go unconscious, and morphine is especially effective. Large electrical currents can pass through her without killing her. Her heart might jump, skip beats or stop. And, if the shock were strong enough, her brain might get shocked into some kind of amnesia. She is also not immune to being shocked, she's incredibly conducive to it, actually. However, sustained damage is not possible. Her nervous system will melt at 2,500 Fahrenheit. A lightening bolt can reach 50,000 Fahrenheit, so, she has her limits.
It should be noted, that she zero endurance, and the minerals in her body cannot harden to protect her from sharp objects or concussive force. INSTANT REFLEXES
- Jennifer Cole's brain process physical information at improbable speeds. Jenny is limited by her muscular structure and her mineral based nervous system. This is sort of similar to Spiderman's spidey-sense. But there is one distinct difference: Surprising Jenny is absolutely possible, her reflexes do not increase her senses, and they give her no sixth sense of precognition. However, if she sees something coming, avoiding it is incredibly easy.. This gives her a wonderful dodging ability in a fight, and nothing else, because her blocks are as powerful as cardboard.FLINT SKIN/ HEIGHTENED TOUCH
- Jennifer Cole's nervous system is attached to every part of her skin. The mutation in her x-gene seemed to related the two systems together. It is her most vital organ, her epidermis. Therefor, a large concentrations of Flint and Steel is in her skin and her hair. Jenny's skin sparks. This seems to happen When she snaps her fingers, there's a spark. When she claps, there's a spark. When her thighs rub together, there's a spark. She has soft, penetrable flesh that is incredibly sensitive. Her mutation enhanced the touch of her skin efficiently by coating the molecules of her epidermis with the same chemical components of her nervous system. RESISTANT TO HEAT
- With all of Jennifer Cole's mineral skin, reasonable heat does not affect her. Her body still sweats like a regular person, and her inner-core temperature must remain at 98.6 for her to be healthy. However, her skin is like a fire retardant suit, 2500 Fahrenheit is her limit.
Jenny cannot be exposed to heat for too long, or her inner core will melt. The inside of her body is not made of steel like her nervous system is. Jenny is not affected by burns, and intense heat. Now! eventually, Jennifer Cole will melt into nothing. She is not immune to heat. Jennifer does not know where her thresh hold is, and she's not interesting in finding out, but there are a couple of mutants at the mansion that could melt her. She's useful to have in the kitchen though, or around the campfire.ADVANTAGES: LIKEABLE
- Jeniffer is a nice person, and she's fun to be around. GORGEOUS
- Yes. She is very very pretty.EASILY PLEASED
- Jenny doesn't need much to reach sexual climax.CAR
- Jenny has a drivers license that has never been revoked or ticketed, and a 4-door Toyota Camry from the early 2000's that gets her and three-five passengers from point A to point BDISADVANTAGES:EASILY INJURED
- Pain is incredibly intense, and a bruise can sometimes feel as bad as a fracture.ADDICTION
- Jenny is addicted to three specific narcotics that she is currently sober from for 13 months: cocaine, heroin, nicotineINSOMNIA
- Jenny has a lot of trouble sleeping.WEAK
- Jenny can bench no more than fifty pounds, and she is incapable of throwing a punch. She has absolutely no military training, or martial arts backgrounds. She can't use a gun, or swing a baseball bat. She kind of knows how to use a can of mace.SKILLS: SPORTY
- Jenny enjoys the company of men, and in her teen years, she spent a lot of time in the presence of many boys in their own atmosphere. Jen enjoys watching all sports, but she prefers summer sports that require less contact. She can talk about Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and if she's lucky, she can talk Golf too. She is confident that she could play all of these sports very well.GOOD READER
- Jen learns best by reading, and she has a particularly fast reading ability. This is related to her power, but her movements are still limited by her muscles, and the motion of her eyes have little to do with the speed at which she can read. She processes words quickly.SEXUALLY GIFTED:
- Jenna enjoys sex greatly. She finds a certain pleasure in making sure that her partners are satisfied. Due to her enthusiasm, she's almost a dom. But, she would describe herself as non bdsm, currently.HISTORY:
Born Jennifer Maricela Cole on June twenty-sixth, the young girl was left fatherless at the age of four. He walked out on his wife and daughter. Jennifer's mother, Hannah Cole was almost finished. She had one more child with another man, then he left as all three of them, and Jenna had pretty much learned how awful people could be before she knew how to form a compound sentence.
Family life was complicated. Jenna was the older of two children with an interchangeable face that took the place of a father. Her mother was still fairly attractive, but she had an addictive personality, and her boyfriends were always functioning addicts in one way or another. It was difficult for Jenna to fall asleep at a young age because her mother was always fighting with the man of the house about one thing or another. The fights were always different, and it was a perpetual thing in Jennifer's life. She was never taken by the state. Hannah was always scraping by enough to do well. She was always capable of holding two jobs. The woman rarely slept.
Jen would never be able to put it together, but her mother was a prostitute for four months while Jenna was in 2nd grade.
Jennifer Cole had six different houses in Los Angeles, and nine different apartments in the surrounding area. She attended six different schools in four different areas. By the age of fourteen, she was starting to reintroduce herself to kids that she hadn't seen in many years. Hannah had always had a certain fascination with Venice. And, after going through most of grade school all over Cailofrnia, Young Miss Cole ended up in Venice for her freshmen year of higshcool.
No good came of this, she was smoking cigarettes, and drinking before the winter came. She had lost her virginity before christmas. Her mother was starting to smell a number of different smokes, and substances on her jackets and jeans. She failed two classes in her second semester, and wasn't disciplined in any way.
Sophomore year was a wilder version of her first trip into delinquency. Jenna was starting to develop a very attractive body. Boys were starting to do a lot of things for a smile and a kind word, like driving one hundred miles for a bag of weed round trip. She was starting to fall in love. High school was phasing out, she skipped class as often as she could, but things were innocent still, she just wanted to ride her bicycle up a hill with her friends and eat s'mores in the middle of the day with a few joints and a case of beer. It was harmless.
Her friends were mostly men, and she was a bit of a slut. Doing a convincing impersonation of her mother, Jenna successfully split up six male friends completely by hopping from one to the other through out the winter. A cast of twenty other kids rotated in and out, but none of them were able to replace that original group. Jenna scared a lot of other women away, leaving her alone with all kinds of men. She was good at defending herself with her wit and her genuine intelligence.
The end of Jen's Sophomore year was when a lot of Jennifer's life problems started. This is when Jenna developed her insomnia. She had tried cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms, ecstasy, and she had really come to enjoy cigarettes. Being born In late June, Jennifer was sixteen years and eleven months old, and she knew that she was on the wrong path. She could feel herself plummeting, and most of all, she was concerned for her mother. She was starting to realize why her mother's nose was always running, why she scratched at her neck in the morning. Jen was only able to sleep when her mother was asleep, and the two of them often did so in the living room together watching television. Jenna's younger brother had started to develop an identity, he was seven years old, and both Jenna and Hannah felt like his mother.
Jenna tried to control her drug habit, but her friends were demanding, and her boyfriends were starting to blow her mind. She was really starting to get into cocaine, and the only thing that kept her from diving deep at this point was that she refused to do it by herself, like her mother did. In the first semester of her Junior year, Jennifer dropped out of high school and decided to live with her boyfriend. She had already spent a number of nights at his house, and his father was happy to have a woman in the house. Jenna had a friend who worked at a hair salon, and she helped Jennifer get the job that she still does today.
Doing another wonderful impersonation of Hannah Cole, Jennifer moved into three different houses, and each man that she lived with was progressively older. Eventually, it was illegal, and Jennifer was doing more coke and heroin than she had ever intended, naturally. She was always high, and her health was diminishing.
Some time in the early evening of August 9th, 2019, A seventeen year old Jenna Cole saw herself in the mirror after a shower. The image was shocking enough to her regular body, that her x-gene activated. Every part of her mutation was instant, and painful at first as parts of her biology restructured itself inside of her. There was an intense surge of focus, and a smooth expression on her skin that she couldn't discern, every feeling was intense, each object had a specific texture that she hadn't felt before. Jennifer experienced a moment of shocking clarity, and she ran back to her mother with track marks on her arms, and blood stains in her nose. Jennifer told her mother that something was different. Jennifer was concerned that her body had just reacted negatively to her drug abuse. She thought she may have ruined herself. She saw her little brother looking in at her at some time during the first weekend home. His sad face convinced her that she was in the right place, because she has been straight edge ever since. Jennifer checked herself into an inpatient rehab.
At the hospital, tests on Jennifer's body didn't show any signs of mutation. They did however notice that she would set the metal detector off every time she walked through, and every part of her body was reacting to the radar gun. Curious nurses at the hospital took a sample of her hair and discovered traces of steel and flint. They didn't tell Jennifer, instead, they tested her blood, and her skin. She left that hospital a mystery, they girl that could snap sparks. Useless.
Jennifer eventually discovered that her reflexes and her sensitive touch are due to a mutation in her genes, and she decided to finish highschool in a safe environment, and as far from Venice as she could get.