BASIC INFO:Legal Name:
IntakeCitizenship and other legal info:
Dual citizenship in Italy and AmericaPlace of Birth:
up to highschool but with practically no attendance
187 lbsHair color:
Mostly Italian with some English on his mother's sideAge:
Marco holds a healthy tan after living on the coast the majority of his life and often is seen with his lucky sunglasses either resting on his face or on top of his head. He enjoys keeping his hair up and gelled, taking great pride in his beautiful hair and rugged beard. He keeps himself trimmed to his liking, often taking quite some time in the mornings to get it just how he likes. His sense of fashion comes from the Italian magazines he is mailed regularly and often keeps to the newest trends of fashion, but isn't opposed to relaxing in a white tee and tight jeans. OTHER INFORMATION:Orientation:
Marco grew up in the land of amore and takes pride in his ability to wue the beautiful ladies and handsome men he comes across, often using classic romance techniques passed down in his family. (the rest is linked in writer's signature)Goals:
Learn to completely control himself and even enhance his current abilitiesWealth Level:
Born 2 but grew it to 4 himselfPersonality:
Marco is quite sure of himself, never doubting that he can do anything and everyone. He rarely believes any sort of criticism given to him, especially about his looks, but will often take things from the teachers to heart. He can come off as cocky but, rather than admit this, he simply says he sees the best in everyone, including himself, he just happens to have more of the best in himself. Admittedly vain he keeps a mirror on him to make sure his hair or anything else doesn't get messed up throughout the day and, if it does, he keeps a comb handy to fix emergencies. His cocky nature often keeps people from noticing how much he values other people, considering close friends just as important as biological family. He holds a very deep connection to those he calls friend and treasures them beyond belief. Likewise whoever hurts his family and friends will know the wrath of a man scorn.
He is forever interested in the extents that his power can reach and the amount of things he can do with it, this bred an immense curiosity in himself that he constantly tries to understand.SCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken or Taught:
Any they forced him to but often didn't pay attention to anything until reaching Xavier's schoolYear:
High school graduateClub Memberships or Sponsorships:STATS:Fighting:
3 - Agility:
4 - Strength:
3 - Endurance:
6 - Reason:
4 - Intuition:
3 - Psyche:
2POWERS: Matter absorption
- Marco has the ability of absorbing and retaining a large amount of matter inside of his body, this often includes small objects seemingly disappearing into his skin but he can also fit something as large as a rifle or broadsword. So far he has found that he can take almost anything that isn't larger than himself and can hold multiple objects at once. Body manipulation
- Any object Marco can bring into his body he can make replace limbs or simply stick out of random parts of himself. He can retrieve a limb and produce another object instantly, the object appearing as a replacement and being completely attached to him as much as his own hand would be. These new implements don't gain nerves and feel nothing more than they normally would if unattached. Matter ejection
- Any material taken into Marco can be expelled at speeds up to 60 mph depending on the area it is shot from. He can control the force in which it is expelled but is poor at aiming from any spot but his hands, every part of himself is a potential exit point. Matter destruction
- Small materials taken into Marco's body can be broken down to their base materials (such as melted iron or dust) and expelled as such or reformed into something of similar size. He hasn't attempted to use this on anything larger than a handgun but he theorizes that he could even combine materials and make something new from what he'd initially taken into himself. Quick intake
- Though his abilities are not an instinct it can activate quickly to the point where a bullet fired at him can be absorbed and quickly redirected in another direction. The momentum doesn't allow his body to break them down so he can only redirect them so far. ADVANTAGES: Strong swimmer
- Growing up where he did Marco learned to be a powerful swimmer, learning at an early age on how to traverse large areas of the sea and able to effectively swim against the current more than a normal person would. Street smart
- Marco is fully aware of how to talk to gang members and people of criminal origins and knows how to get what he wants from people like this.Drug identification
- Marco can identify over 40 different narcotics without having to even get a close up of them, something as simple as the smell or sight of them will tell him exactly what they are and if they are qualityDISADVANTAGES: Nightmares
- Marco is prone to nightmares, having one almost every single night about one thing or anotherFormer addict
- A previous addiction to Narcotics makes him fidget in some circumstances and weary of any sort of medicationNeedle fear
- Holds a nearly crippling fear of needlesSKILLS:Skilled driver:
- Marco can operate a large amount of heavy equipment and is skilled at driving large trucks and semisStreet fighter:
- Marco isn't a trained fighter but knows how to hold his own in a fight and won't give up easilyMultilingual
- Marco is fluent in both Italian and EnglishHISTORY:
Marco was born to a poor family, not even delivered at a hospital but rather born in his grandfather's home where his mother had been staying. His father was a dock worker who operated heavy machinery and often was a part of the fishing boats that came to port. He made enough to give them food but wasn't the life of luxury that Marco dreamed of since he could remember. He heard of people who lived in huge houses, had butlers, had the world by a string and his biggest dream was to become one of them. While his father worked his mother stayed at home, it was a simple life, even when they were dealing with Marco and his knack for getting into trouble.
Marco was always in trouble daily when he got into school and would often cut class to go to the beach, this only increasing as he aged. When he got into highschool he began rolling with a local gang, they didn't seem like much at first but, when he was properly brought in, he learned of their booming drug trade. Most people were taken aback by this but Marco saw it as an opportunity, these dealers were loaded! If he got into their good graces and took part in this he might be able to get the life he always dreamed of, at least, that was his thinking.
Two solid years Marco worked with them, transporting drugs throughout the country mascaraing as a trucking company that traveled from place to place. The money was good, he was able to support his family completely and even get them a nicer home, he was starting to live the life he'd dreamed of. Along the way Marco continued to deliver but it didn't take long to develop his own addiction to the supply.
It was around this time that he first noticed his abilities. At first it was involuntary, things he was holding just seemed to disappear and he couldn't find them until they slipped out of his body. He couldn't believe it at first but he soon found he was something people called a mutant and his ability was quite useful to his job. After training his ability over a few months he began using it as another way to avoid being caught with his supply, storing up to eight pounds of narcotics inside of himself until he was able to drop it off.
The money he gained would soon go into supplying his habit, it was a terrible cycle but he couldn't stop himself. His parents, who previously believed he was actually trucking soon discovered the needles and drugs he kept to himself and promptly turned their son into the Italian police department. They believed it was for the best, he would have time to detox and learn his lesson. He was given six months in prison and, as he detoxed, he went through hell. It didn't just have the normal effects on a human being, his powers were affected as well and he would constantly be stripped searched because metal was taken into his body that he simply couldn't get out of himself. He spent lots of time in solitary confinement.
When he was released he was clean and left the gang he'd been in. He wouldn't go through that again. A month after his release he was approached by Professor Xavier. The offer he was given was amazing, a school he could go to to train himself, a place he could start anew and not have to worry about the gangs, it was perfect. He accepted immediately and vowed to his parents that he would better himself at this new school and return to help them someday.
(alright, there we go, hopefully he meets the criteria