((Hope this is good!))BASIC INFO:Legal Name:
Teodoro Attor AcostaCodename/Nickname/Aliases:
“Komodo”, “Theo”Citizenship and other legal info:
Brazilian-AmericanPlace of Birth:
Harrison, New JerseyOccupation:
High School Dropout (Junior Year)Click for ImagesOne
190 lbs.Hair color:
Dark brownEye color:
Theo is always wearing casual, usually baggy pants. He prefers to wear cargo shorts, even in winter. They are usually different shades of tan or black. His shirts are usually somewhat tight-fitting A-shirts…if he’s wearing one at all. Their colors are typically either black, white, green, blue, or purple. As for footwear, he always chooses to wear black running shoes He has a single gold hoop earring in his left ear and has a tendency to wear a gold-plated, chain necklace. When among normal humans, he wears black sunglasses to cover his eyes. His fingernails appear to be retracted claws with a thin sliver of violet lining the edges, due to his mutation. His pupils appear as a reptilian slit. He is well-muscled and has little body hair, mainly on his arms and legs, a happy trail that ends at his navel, and a little stubble along his jawline. He has a few scars on his arms from scuffles in high school, but nothing major and they’re barely noticeable. OTHER INFORMATION:Orientation:
– Biting, Breast/Nipple Play, Cock/Balls Fixation, Dirty Talking, Face-Fucking, Ripped Clothes, Handjobs/Fingerjobs, Hotdogging, Ice, Kissing, Licking, Muscle Fixation (Men), Oral Sex (Giving/Receiving), Scratching, Sexy Clothing, Spanking, Sweat, Strip Tease, Titfucking, Body/Facial Hair (on Men), Breath Control, Food Play, Foot Play, Hand/Ankle Cuffs, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Pantyhose (on Women). Offs
– Vore, violence, gore, beastiality, and anything that belongs in a toilet.Goals:
To keep safe from anti-mutant politics and enjoy his young years.Wealth Level:
2 - PoorPersonality:
Theo is a very confident young man, fairly typical of an eighteen year-old high school graduate. When out in public, among normal people, he is very nervous that the physical traits of his mutation will be discovered, so that is when his confidence wavers. Among his fellow mutants, however, he is a veritable social butterfly. He isn’t shy about his body; some may even call him a bit of an exhibitionist. He is eternally grateful to the Xavier School and its staff for taking him in. He is unashamed of his attraction to both men and women, but he is not ready to settle down into a relationship.
He’s fairly open-minded on many issues and beliefs. He doesn’t care what religion or belief-system someone has, if they’re not total creeps, he’ll try to get along with them. He is more spiritual than religious, holding a few beliefs from his Roman Catholic upbringing, but also adapting beliefs from other faiths. He loves art and considers himself a mediocre sketch artist. He also loves his self-defense class at the school.SCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken or Taught:
Art Theory, Spanish, Basic Drawing, Self-DefenseYear:
College FreshmanClub Memberships or Sponsorships:
Ghost Hunters Club (if there is one)STATS:
3POWERS: VENOMOUS RETRACTABLE CLAWS
– Theo’s fingers are armed with retractable, toxic claws. They are very sharp and deliver a deadly cocktail of both neurotoxic and hemotoxic venom. His claws are also able to spray their venom or drip it in concentrated doses. The venom does not affect those with rapid healing abilities or qualities that make their bodies take on qualities of non-living matter, such as turning their bodies to metal, diamond, or stone (this includes when they are not in these forms). The school infirmary already has several samples of his venom to make antivenin. POISON IMMUNITY
– Theo is immune to all poisons, including solid, liquid, or gaseous forms of toxins. He is not, however, immune to radiation poisoning. This immunity also has the unfortunate side effect of immunizing him to the effects of alcohol and pain medication. He is also immune to most drugs (such as LSD, heroin, marijuana, cocaine, etc.).SERPENTINE AGILITY
– Theo’s reptilian qualities extend to how he controls his body in combat. He naturally senses where some attacks are coming from and is capable of dodging most punches and kicks and even some weapon strikes, though he is by no means the best at evasion. He is very flexible, fast, and can even slip between the average jail cell bars.ADVANTAGES:VERY ATHLETIC
- He wasn’t a sports star in high school, but his father always kept him going to the gym and working out as much as possible. Years of this has given him impressive strength, dexterity, and endurance.STEALTHY
– He enjoys sneaking up on people and using stealth to keep out of view of enemies and keep himself safe until he is ready to pounce and strike his enemies.TRI-LINGUAL
– He is fluent in English, semi-fluent in Portuguese, and learning Spanish.DISADVANTAGES: NOT TOO BRIGHT
– He’s by no means an idiot, but he’s definitely not the top of the class. As such, his mind can be easily dominated by those with mind-control mutations.COCKY
– He is an attractive man, and he’s quite confident about it. He thinks that he can get away with a lot and is not ashamed to hit on someone out of the blue, just so he can get a little action. REBELLIOUS
– Even though he is grateful to the school for sheltering him, he is…well…a rulebreaker. He likes to push the boundaries and see what he can get away with.SKILLS: CAPOEIRA
– Along with constant time at a gym, his father taught him the art of Capoeira, Brazilian Dance Fighting. In terms of rank, if he had ever tried to teach another this fighting style and excelled in it, he would have risen to the purple cord level, the eleventh rank out of fifteen. PAINTER
– Theo is a fairly good painter, preferring to paint both men and women. He’s not ashamed to use a one-night stand as a model and has a small collection of said lovers.COOKING
– As strange as it seems, Theo enjoys cooking easy-to-make Chinese dishes, especially Americanized Chinese cuisine like Cashew Chicken. Chinese food is, after all, his favorite food!HISTORY:
Theo was born to two Brazilian parents. His mother was born in the United States, but his father was an immigrant. Growing up in New Jersey, he found himself ridiculed by some of his fellow students, mocking his ethnicity and calling him a ‘Mexican’. He tried to seek help on the matter and his parents’ decision was to send him to a private Catholic school. That only made matters worse. The racism and prejudice only intensified and soon, he found himself getting into fights with people that continued to mock his heritage. Because of this, his father began taking him to the gym and training him in Capoeira, just in case he ever needed to defend himself.
When he was sixteen, he found solace in another male student. He was African American and was one of the school’s best football players. Soon, romantic feelings boiled up and the two shared a night of passion, going against everything they had both learned in their Catholic upbringing. As rumors began to fly around, his partner at the time renounced the feelings they shared, but Theo couldn’t just give up. He began to receive more hatred from his classmates; death threats and vandalism to his home became commonplace and none of the staff would help.
Finally, his parents began to grill him, demanding to know what caused his classmates to turn against him so violently. He resisted for so long, the fear welling up inside him until finally, he blurted out that he was bisexual. This intense, emotional stress triggered the first stage in his mutation. His eyes were the first to reveal his true nature, his pupils becoming thin slits. His father was upset, both at his admission and the sudden reptilian shift in his eye shape. He quickly left the house, but his mother comforted Theo, telling him that she only wanted him to be happy. She wasn’t sure how to feel about the slits in his eyes, but she was familiar with the rumors of mutants emerging. She assumed it was a gift from God. After a night away, Theo’s father returned, feeling guilty for his behavior and apologetic.
Soon after, they pulled Theo out of Catholic school and put him back in the public school system. He had to hide his mutation with sunglasses, which often got him in trouble, but it was necessary. The transition was easy and his classmates appeared to mellow out compared to how they were before he had to go to private school. He began to excel in art and learned to cook for himself and everything was going well. One night, as he and a few friends watched a football game, however, things got out of hand. His sunglasses were knocked off, his mutation visible.
He accidentally scared his friends and had to quickly leave the stands to find a quiet spot to call his parents, the only two people that could make him feel better in this situation. He never got a chance, however, as he was soon jumped by some of the other students that saw the commotion from earlier. There were four of them and they shouted at him as they cornered him and beat him, calling him a ‘freak’ between punches and kicks. Theo was horrified as he was bruised and bloodied, and, fearing for his life, tried to push one of the attackers away. As his hand neared his enemy, however, he felt a crippling pain in his fingers, making him pull away. The others stared at him in horror as long, curved claws emerged from his digits, tearing up his fingernails and covered in his own blood.
One of the guys still tried to attack, however, hoping to take advantage of his weakened state. As a reflex, Theo lashed his hand out and slashed open the teen’s arm, involuntarily releasing his deadly toxins into his bloodstream. As the bully bled profusely and began to seize up, Theo took that chance to escape and fled Harrison, knowing that police would be after him. He was only gone for a few days when one of Xavier’s X-Men found him and offered him the chance to join the school to learn to control his power, stay safe, and continue his education. Naturally, Theo jumped at the chance and, fortunately for him, the man kept his word and the venomous mutant became part of Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters. Here, he finished out his Junior Year education, followed up with Senior Year, and is now taking classes equivalent to that of a College Freshman.