BASIC INFO:Legal Name:
Mikhail Uriokovitch Ursus.Codename/Nickname/Aliases:
Ursa Major, Bol'saja Medvedica.Citizenship and other legal info:
Dual Citizinship - Russian / American.Place of Birth:
Khystym, Siberia, Russia.Occupation:
Equivalent of a G.E.D.
6' 3" (human) / 7'5" (bear).Weight:
255 lbs (116 kg) (human)/955 lbs (433.2 kg) (bear)Hair color:
Light Brown.Eye color:
Mikhail is literally built like a bear, but in a more human sense, his muscles are near over flowing. They're not overly bulgy or big for no reason, but it is crystal clear that he is strong. Very strong. More so, his body is littered in tattoos. He has sleeves on both arms, crawling from wrist to shoulder. He has a gun tattood at his hip, giving the apperance of a concealed weapon, and a couple of tattoos on the side of his head. All in all, he looks very intimating and un-approachable. Giving off the 'Don't fuck with me' vibe. OTHER INFORMATION:Orientation:
Same as Players (See Signature)Goals:
Rehabillitate. Beat these spoiled kids into Warriors. Seek a better life for himself. Find his father. Wealth Level:
1 - He is dirt poor, previously incarcerated. Relying on the X-Mansion for shelter and sustenance. Personality:
Mikhail is an angry Russian. That should sum it all up. He has a very strong Russian accent that you can see an example of HERE.
He gives off an unapproachable vibe to common people he has no relationships with, and only those who are intimate with him get to know anything about him. He's incredibly strict and critical, especially towards students. He's grown a bad reputation as being one of those people you do not want to get angry, as he will likely react in a volatile manner. Very much like a bear, Mikhail can be feral. He enjoys open spaces and hates the outdoors. In Winter-Time, he is perpetually sleepy, a side effect of the usual Bear hibernation effect. Extremely protective over what he loves, Extremely dangerous to whom he hates, the best words to describe Ursa is simply "Proceed with Caution, and you damn better get your homework done on time." SCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken or Taught:
T.A to all Danger Room Classes / Logan's self defense class.Year:
Teacher's Assistant. Does not apply. Club Memberships or Sponsorships:
The Bear Appreciation club. STATS: Fighting:
5 - Agility:
7 - Endurance:
6 - Reason:
4 - Intuition:
2POWERS: Bear Metamorphosis
- Ursa Major has the mutant ability to transform himself into a large anthrophomorphic bear. While in this form, Ursa Major retains his human intelligence, personality and ability to speak, though his personality does become more feral and he begins to lose control over his human intelligence if he remains in his transformed state for several hours consecutively. Ursa Major was trained by the Soviet Military as a child, and trained in the use of his powers by Professor Phobos, being a graduate of Professor Phobos's mutant training school.
While transformed, Ursa Major possesses superhuman strength, stamina and resistance to physical injury to a much greater degree than an actual bear of similar size possesses. His strength is sufficient to allow him to engage in a one-on-one battle with The Hulk and survive (See comics, not relative to actual RP). His senses are also heightened to a superhuman degree, particularly his sense of smell, which he can use to track a target by scent. Also, like a real bear, Ursa Major possesses non-retractable claws. These claws are relatively blunt, as they are with an actual bear, but can be used as effective weapons when coupled with his great strengthADVANTAGES: Superhuman Strength:
While transformed, Ursa Major possesses superhuman strength much greater than an actual brown bear of similar size. At his peak, his strength is sufficient to lift about 15 tons.Peak Human Speed:
Like an actual brown bear, Ursa Major is capable of running at speeds of up to 35 miles per hour.Superhuman Stamina:
Ursa Major's musculature produces much less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.Peak Human Agility:
Despite his great size and bulk in his transformed state, Ursa Major's agility and bodily coordination are equal to that of an Olympic level athlete.Peak Human Reflexes:
Ursa Major's natural reaction time, much like a real brown bears, is equal to that of an Olympic level athlete.Superhuman Durability:
The tissues of Ursa Major's body are harder and more resistant to certain injuries than those of a normal human. Ursa Major is particularly resistant to great impacts and blunt trauma force. While not invulnerable, he can withstand impacts, such as falling from several stories or being repeatedly struck with superhuman force, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no injury.Superhuman Acute Sense Of Smell:
Like a real brown bear, Ursa Major possesses a highly developed sense of smell. He is capable of tracking a target by scent with an impressive degree of success, even if the scent has been eroded over time by natural factors such as weather conditions.DISADVANTAGES:Vulnerable to psychic attacks
- Ursa isn't very well equipped to deal with psychologcal or magical attacks, especially ones that target the mind. He is a very melee heavy mutant, relying mostly on his physical power and transformation. As such, he can be contain using mental based powers if used from a distance. Exposure
- If Ursa stays in his bear form for more than twenty four hours, his sanity begins to dwell away and his animal instincts take over, reducing him to a common, overly big and powerful bear. He loses most of his humanity at that stage.Vodka
- This is his kryptonite. You buy him a big bottle of Vodka, and you may just get away with a few things he would otherwise kill you for doing. This would often be used as a Loop Hole by students over the age of 21, or whom otherwise acquired the alcohol illegally. SKILLS: Dirty Fighting:
- Growing up on the streets, Mikhail has picked up a very specific fighting style and skill set born from his poverty and street life. Even outside of his bear form, he is an extremely formidable hand to hand combatant and plays dirty. He is not afraid to use any means necessarily. Weapon usage:
- Trained within a special division of the Russian Military up until the age of 10, he has knowledge in using just about all guns created before 2020. Full control over his abilities
- Spending time in jail and growing up on his own forced him to fully develop his mutant powers, making use of it to its extremes and having nothing left to learn. HISTORY:
Mikhail was born to a Russian father and a Slovakian mother in Siberia, Russia, during a time where the Russian government was still experiment with mutant powers upon their discovery. The operation was top secret and never made public knowledge, but Mikhail was taken when he was 3 from his parents and thrust into the special Russian military division designed for training mutants. It was called Professor Phobos's mutant training school, and he was the top graduate at the age of 10. It was just around that time that Mutant paranoia began to rise, and the Russians decided to terminate the mutant program along with everyone who participated in it. Fearing for his son's safety, Mikhail father forged him an American citizenship before shipping him off to the United States.
Completely lost, and without knowledge of a single English word, Mikhail was thrown from foster home to foster home until he eventually decided to take matters into his own hands. Living in poverty, off the streets or in the woods were his only options. When he'd have no money to feed or buy anything for himself, he'd shift into his bear form and take off into the woods, trying to survive in the wild as long as he could without completely losing his sanity and forgoing his human self.
When he reached his late teens, things were so bad that he resulted in a life of crime. Using his abilities to scare store owners out and stealing their money developed into full on armed robberies, and he was successful in several, giving him a brief taste of what it was like to live normally before he was caught and arrested in a botched job. Mikhail was thrown in Juvi, and spent the next years from age 16 to 20 incarcerated. When he got out, he was no better than when he came in. His control was better over his abilities, but he still had no home and no money. He took off into the woods, shifting again and spending four years on and off as a bear, living off of hunted deer and sap.
He'd finally had enough when he was twenty four, and decided to return to crime in order to just get himself out of there and back to Russia. Unfortunately, he was still under surveillance because of his record, and he was caught attempting to plot another robbery over a large scale bank. This time, he was charged as an adult and given a life sentence in prison, where Mikhail thought his life would end. He didn't transform and break out, because at least they were feeding him. He spent the next year there, before he was found by Professor X, and scouted by his teachers.