You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:14:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!  (Read 23446 times)

Offline AribethAmkiir

Anne Hathaway!?  That's Keira Knightly

Offline Kuroneko

Kiera Knightly in a shot from Domino FTW, if I'm not mistaken ;).

Online Orange MarmaladeTopic starter

Kiera Knightly in a shot from Domino FTW, if I'm not mistaken ;).

Indeed, I love that movie. So bad but so good.

Offline Tonberryshuffle

Feel free to PM me if you want to work anything out ahead of time ;).

Love to!  Getting on it!

I see Benedict Cumberbatch! *squees!*  Awesome.  My character is almost done.  Is it okay if I take a partial altered Extremis virus for my character?  In particular, I'm looking at the cyberpathy (ability to telepathically communicate with computers), and a bond to the Iron Maiden suit so she doesn't have to "summon" it or carry it around in a briefcase.  No shooting fire or electricity or anything like that.  No super strength or speed or ability to explode.

Just that.

Yes, Benedict is here!  Curious to see the PB you pick.  Not sure who fits for all that.

Hnnnrg, That Domino<3 That Anne Hathaway<3

-melts-

I don't see Anne Hathaway...

Indeed, I love that movie. So bad but so good.

Like ferrets on speed. 

Online Rave

FFFFF.

Idk how I mixed up Kiera Knightly with Anne Hathaway. I MEANT KIERA. Darn it, now I look like a foo.

Blargh, I blame it on fairies.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

It's probably cliche with the movie being Domino but I love the attitude that Keira Knightly gives in each shot.

Offline Kuroneko

It's probably cliche with the movie being Domino but I love the attitude that Keira Knightly gives in each shot.

I think it's awesome.  That movie rocks hard :-)

...and, gorram pixies ... >.>

Offline AribethAmkiir

Nah, it works well, Pumpkin.

Offline Tonberryshuffle

FFFFF.

Idk how I mixed up Kiera Knightly with Anne Hathaway. I MEANT KIERA. Darn it, now I look like a foo.

Blargh, I blame it on fairies.

We do need an Anne Hathaway though.

I think it's awesome.  That movie rocks hard :-)

...and, gorram pixies ... >.>

Did you just make a Firefly/Serenity reference...?

.....Yes please.

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
It still amuses me people are using my image code. I have no idea why. I blame the muscle relaxers.

Offline Tonberryshuffle

It still amuses me people are using my image code. I have no idea why. I blame the muscle relaxers.
|

You're welcome...?  I'm just using whatever was in the bio in the first post... ???

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

I am kind of torn between doing an OC, Boomer or Psylocke.

Offline Saphir

PSYLOCKE

...But I'm biased.

*Alistar just wants his bestie, okay*

Offline Kuroneko

Did you just make a Firefly/Serenity reference...?

.....Yes please.

Yes, yes I did.  ;D  Ran a Firefly board for several years, too.  One day I'll start one here ;).

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

Firefly with Fate rules...hmmm...

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Just so everyone is aware...

I can only make avatars for people when I'm at home. Because I'm letting people pick their own border color, I need to have Photoshop to do it, so I won't always be able to manage an avatar within minutes of it being posted.

Offline Tonberryshuffle

Yes, yes I did.  ;D  Ran a Firefly board for several years, too.  One day I'll start one here ;).

That'd be pretty cool.  I've never been able to RP it.  Mostly due to dying RPs. 

Offline AribethAmkiir

What image code are you talking about?

I am kind of torn between doing an OC, Boomer or Psylocke.

Would they be male or female characters, Pumpkin?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

Offline Novak

Victor Creed and Jon Grey character sheets are updated

I see Benedict Cumberbatch! *squees!*  Awesome.  My character is almost done.  Is it okay if I take a partial altered Extremis virus for my character?  In particular, I'm looking at the cyberpathy (ability to telepathically communicate with computers), and a bond to the Iron Maiden suit so she doesn't have to "summon" it or carry it around in a briefcase.  No shooting fire or electricity or anything like that.  No super strength or speed or ability to explode.

Just that.

The only issue with that is the Iron Man(Maiden) suit can already do about 20 billion different things, the main disadvantage throughout a lot of the comics was that it wasn't always there or always on, etc. - If you write her up please take that into account with the suit powers if you plan to remove that disadvantage :)

Offline yasarra

Okay.  I'll wipe the bonding then. *nods* It's a frivolous thing, really.  However, the cyberpathy could be fun.  Being able to mentally communicate with computers would be kind of cool.

Alright, I think I messed everyone who needed it... If you've submitted a character and I haven't contacted you or approved you, please drop me a line!

Online Rave

We're so close to starting I can taste it! Nomnomnom.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Ack! 

I peaked in a few days ago to see if you were stil accepting original characters. 

15 pages later I don't think I was actualy answered. 

But now I feel the need to ask agiain cause it' page eighteen!