BASIC INFO:Legal Name:
Wiccan (Other aliases include Asgardian, Billy, Bill, Harry Potter...that last one is kind of a tease and joke.)Citizenship and other legal info:
USA CitizenPlace of Birth:
New York City, New YorkOccupation:
High School Senior
Billy is a rather handsome guy with dark brown hair and green eyes. Athletic and lean build from regular exercise. Typically dresses in casual clothing such as graphic tees, jeans and hoodies.OTHER INFORMATION:Personality:
≠≠ Billy is, at the core, a nice kid. He's sweet, kind of sensitive, he's cheeky, and has a great sense of humor. Occasionally, he can be a little too serious but that's really something that varies from situation to situation. For the most part he is the laid back snarky kid who isn't afraid to let his geeky side show. Yes, Billy is a fanboy. A hardcore fanboy, especially of comicbooks and superheroes so you can imagine how stoked he was to realize he had powers of his own. He's also very much into mythology, video games and movies. Although he's usually a snarky kid, he is passionate about geekdom and he owns it proudly.
He realizes that he is different and is more than comfortable with that and accepts that a lot of the world isnít as forgiving for his sexuality and mutant status. Billy is kind of a bleeding heart who tries to look for the best in other people. Itís sort of a strength as well as a flaw. He looks out for the people he cares about. Heís also pretty selfless and will put the needs and happiness of others before his own. He's sensitive sometimes as well. He's more than likely the guy you'd see pretending to have something in his eyes after watching some romantic movie or TV show episode. Go ahead and laugh at him...see those overly moist eyes turn a solid blue as he's ready to zap you. Which comes to another thing...
Billy used to lack confidence in himself and turned to others for comfort and advice. Much of this has changed since his mutant abilities emerged allowing him to properly defend himself against but there are times when he does doubt his decisions. He does gain a boost of confidence when he wants to defend the innocent. After being subject to much bullying himself, Billy does not take kindly to those who antagonize innocent people for being different. In fact while Billy can be a sweetheart, harm someone he cares for and well, he will OWN you. He's related to Magneto, that Lehnsherr temper mixed with power is pretty legendary. All are welcome to tick Billy off at their own risk. Orientation:
Anything's cool aside from bathroom stuff, gore and beastiality.Goals:
To be a Superhero, duh.Wealth Level:
3-TypicalSCHOOL INFO:Classes Taken or Taught:
Contemporary Literature, Pre-Cal, Photography, Physics, Journalism, German 4, Economics, PEYear:
JHigh School SeniorClub Memberships or Sponsorships:STATS: Fighting:
2-Poor - Agility:
3-Typical - Strength:
3-Typical - Endurance:
4-Good - Reason:
4-Good - Intuition:
5-Excellent - Psyche:
4-GoodPOWERS: CHAOS MANIPULATION
- Billy is an energy manipulating mutant like his biological mother (The Scarlet Witch) and Grandfather (Magneto). His powers are very similar to his biological mother's but instead of manipulating Probability, Billy's powers revolve around manipulating chaos energies to create reality altering effects on a small scale. His powers typically manifest in the form of electric blue bolts of energy directed from his hands. With this power, Billy can create a wide array of effects such as the disruption of energy fields, phantom-like deflection of projectiles, and affect inanimate objects causing them to break, combustion, explode, heat up and move in a similar manner to telekinesis, albeit not as with much finesse as a natural telekinetic. By focusing on an outcome he wants to happen, Billy can tap into his chaos energy to perform small scale alterations in reality to perform specific feats:FLIGHT
: Billy can engage in self-propelled flight and fly up to 40 MPH.ENERGY PROJECTION:
He has an affinity for tapping into the natural energies around him, thus allowing him to generate and discharge energy projections as fire, lightning or electricity from his hands or other parts of his body or use energy to generate energy constructs such as protective forcefields and barriers. CONJURING:
With enough concentration and focus, Billy is also able to alter reality and conjure up simple items out of thin air, such as clothes and food. Please don't ask him to conjure you up a Lamborghini, a house or a boat. He's not at that level of skill yet.HEALING:
With some effort, Billy can use his energies to heal minor wounds such as cuts, bullet wounds.
Billy's reality-altering powers can be pretty potent but they're not without their limits. Billy is hindered by the time consumption tied to however much power is poured into his hexes. Teleporting himself seems to happen instantaneously, though taking others to teleport with him would more time to conjure the chaos energy needed to execute the feat. Conjuring up a twinkie for him to eat is easier to do than pouring all his energy into turning a mook into a kitten.
His powers are also tied to his mental state. In order to efficiently wield his mutant abilities, Billy must be well rested and clear minded in order to concentrate on his powers. Given his young age and that he is still growing to his powers, it's possible for Billy to continue casting low level hexes like hurling lightning bolts and forming forcefields for at most 45 minutes before fatigue begins to kick in and it takes a toll on his powers' performance.
Which comes to another drawback....Billy's powers are not always guaranteed to work in his favor and that there's always a chance that his powers can backfire, partially do to his inexperience. His mutant gifts are also driven by willpower. If Billy is casting a hex like healing an enemy, it's less likely to work or may just take longer to do so considering that he more than likely wouldn't want
to heal an enemy. So yes, he is one of those mutants whose powers are directly linked to his emotion. Happiness and confidence can make him a bad ass and a powerful asset to any team. Sadness and self doubt can lead to power failure since he needs confidence to effectively wield his gifts. Negative emotions such as anger, is something that Billy tries to avoid seeing as his powers would get out of control and flare up likely in chaotic destruction. ADVANTAGES: LONG RANGE COMBAT
- Billy's preferred method of fighting. Who needs to get up close and personal when you can just hurl energy bolts at your opponent.SABOTEUR
- Billy takes after his biological mother quite a lot in this area. Varying on the team he's on and the members on said team, Billy prefers to use his powers to create obstacles and trip up his opponents while letting others deliver the beat down.TEAM SPIRIT
: Even in the darkest of moments and things are looking pretty grim, one can usually count on Billy to be that one to give the cheesy hero speech to try and inspire hope back into his comrades. This is what happens when you get a superhero fanboy training to become an actual superhero.DISADVANTAGES: INEXPERIENCE
- His powers are a bit vast and thus lies the problem in that he doesn't fully know how to control them. For this reason, Billy never really pushes or strains himself in using his powers offensively in fear of the damage he could do to others or himself.SQUISHY MAGE-LIKE PERSON
- Okay, while Billy isn't exactly a twig in terms of build, he's not exactly a physical fighter. Without his powers, he's pretty much defenseless and can be taken down quickly and easily. Same goes for if he is focusing on a hex and is caught off guard by an attack.MASTER OF NONE
: Of course seeing as Billy's power's give him a variety of abilities, it should be noted that there's always going to be someone more proficient in other areas of powers than he is. Elixir will be the better healer. Northstar will always be more skilled in photokinesis. etc.EMOTIONS:
Remember when I said he's sensitive? Well, he's usually level headed but when he lets his emotions get the best of him, it pretty much clouds his judgement and it can either stunt his ability to use his powers or drive them out of control. SKILLS: DRAWING:
- Billy's a pretty good illustrator. They started out as doodles on his notebook in elementary school and in time with practice, he's become quite talented.HISTORY:
Billy never knew his biological parents but he never needed to. He was adopted as a baby by the Kaplans and for most of his life, lived a happy existence. Things didn't start going off the normal track until about seventh grade when Billy began to realize that while most of his classmates were all into girls he was more into the same sex. He came out to his parents and they had been rather supportive about it. However, we all know that kids in school are insensitive jackasses, one can guess how things turned out when Billy decided to be open about his sexuality.
Every day, Billy was picked on for being gay. He had to endure the name calling and there was more than one occasion when Billy would come home from school with bruises, black eyes, busted bottom lip. The bullying continued and Billy endured. Though when he saw his tormentors picking on another kid, Billy felt it was his duty to step in. When he did, his mutant abilities were activated and well, it left on of his tormentors in the hospital after nearly being electrocuted to death.
Following that incident, Billy's parents received a visit from Professor Charles Xavier and offered Billy a place at his school. The teen didn't have to think twice about it and found himself enrolled at the school. In his first year at the mansion, Billy took up the codename 'Asgardian' due to his ability to use lightning attacks and fly and sort of modeled that personal off of Thor. As his powers developed and became more reality altering and 'witch-like', Billy re-branded himself as Wiccan.