You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:09:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: PF Advanced Class Guide Opportunities?  (Read 231 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
PF Advanced Class Guide Opportunities?
« on: May 18, 2014, 02:29:03 PM »
Howdy Gang:

Ok, here's the deal, I've been wanting to try out some of the classes from the Pathfinder Advanced Class Guide, or at least the latest version that I've seen. The problem is that the two attempts that I've made to get a character into a game didn't make the cut because, as we all know, everyone loves Pathfinder and we all descend on a game offering like a pack of hungry wolves on a bloody deer and the cubs back in the den are starving. So, we just don't always get into the game; there are only so many slots to be filled.

So, I thought that I would just put up a post asking if any active games out there, or anyone thinking of offering a game would be willing to accept a character with a class from the guide... I am dying to give some of these a try and games are getting hard to find around here.

So, thanks and have a great Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and rest of the week!

Offline Anon315

Re: PF Advanced Class Guide Opportunities?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »
I plan to start something in the next week or two and I will be allowing APG material (but not psionics or most other 3rd party, so as not to get any hopes up). Watch for further information in the forum in which you posted this. (No offense intended.)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: PF Advanced Class Guide Opportunities?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 05:35:05 AM »
One of the classes that I really want to try, from the ACG is the Swashbuckler. I'll watch for your thread and we'll see what happens.