Interracial Gang Rape [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, May 18, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I'd like to set up a group roleplay about a white female celebrity (actress or model) who is a known racist being gang raped by men of another race.

I would play the man who pays a small group of men to kidnap and gang rape her before handing her over to me. My character would not take part in the gang rape but would be able to witness it from a remote location. He will also be allowed to make request via a communication device while watching the gang rape.

Would like to have people to play the celebrity and three rapists minimum. Okay, if male wants to play female also okay if female wants to play male.

Foxy DeVille

Oooooo... I'm down to play the celeb victim!

RedEve

What is the long-term role of the rapists? Beyond the point where they hand her over.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: RedEve on May 18, 2014, 07:31:59 AM
What is the long-term role of the rapists? Beyond the point where they hand her over.

Good question. I was thinking the men have been under his employment sort of like a evil version of an A-Team type of squad. Earlier missions to commit robberies and kidnappings were used to perfect skills and earn respect of each other and the boss.

Keep in mind they will have 24 hours to abduct, rape and deliver the celebrity to the boss. The boss will not want her delivered in the condition she was in prior to her kidnapping. He'll want her to be sleep deprived and humiliated before he finally takes possession of her.

Long term role is they continue working under the radar for boss or after the payout, branch out on own as the boss will have obtained his prize in the celebrity.