You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 12:01:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: X-men Roleplay: F Seeking any gender  (Read 195 times)

Offline VeronicaHTopic starter

X-men Roleplay: F Seeking any gender
« on: May 16, 2014, 07:19:39 AM »
I have been craving the world of the x-men for quite some time. I read the comics, watch the movies, and almost any cartoon that I can get my hands on. I love the cannon of the world, but I am very open to playing new characters.

Your Character:

X-Men or Morlock: Whoever and whatever you chose, though I do have a few requests. Nothing gross, I am not interested in a slime boy, for example. Or a girl that eats human flesh to continue regenerating. Keep it free of anything overly grotesque.  They need to be over the age of consent.

Gender does not matter. I am open to female, male, tran*, or futanari type characters (or even a flexible gender system as part as their mutation). What is important to me is the story behind them. How does their gender identity impact them?

I require complex characters: They should be deeply Complex. It is important that they have flaws and ulterior motives. They need to be somewhat plot driven.

My Character:  I will be playing a cis-female. I have not decided her mutation or her back story yet, but I will be following the same guidelines as your character.

Plot: Plot is important to me, but I do not want to be the only person who drives the plot. I want to come up with the plot along side you. Each character should be plot or goal driven, while 1 or 2 arcs follow that plot.

Erotica: I have offs and ons. They are in my profile. But let me explain: No full on Bestiality (furry/anthro characters are okay), no snuff, no scat, no vore, nothing super hardcore. Light BDSM is okay. Most anything else goes, just ask.

Grammar: Mistakes happen, but I will close a writing session if your grammar is excessively poor. Sentence form is a must. I write in 3rd person (no 1st person, please).

Posting: Paragraphs. Not sentences, though there may be times when it makes sense, and that is okay. Regular posting, please (more than once a week). I hope to be posting every day (sometimes multiple times a day), or every other day.

Please PM me if you want to play. I encourage you to.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 11:08:11 AM by VeronicaH »