You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:02:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M Looking for F for Amazon/Muscle Girl in a detailed and Long-Term (or short) RP  (Read 347 times)

Offline CountdownTopic starter

Please note:  Looking for a female player to play a female part.  Normally I'm alright with having a male play a female part, but having a muscular woman opposite me is already something different.  Thanks!!!

Inspired by someone's profile pic, I had a craving, a need to do an RP where the female that plays opposite my male character is most likely larger, more fit and more muscular then my own.

Now, you can take this anyways you see fit, and there are many ideas that can come of this.

If you wanted to take a look at comic books, you could have She-Hulk or Wonder Woman, or even a more muscular athletic Powergirl.

Fantasy?  An actual Amazon?

Modern/Non-Fantasy?  Could be a woman that was genetically altered or engineered.  Could even be a female bodybuilder.

Also please note that I do not need to be on the receiving end of a FemDom.  That's right, I'm more interested in the size and look of the woman rather then the things that often go along with it.  Now, if she's dominant at some point during the RP for some of the sex scenes, then , I can dig that, but please don't come into this thinking that my character is to be a punching bag.  Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have the control switch back and forth?  It would make the muscular large woman submitting kind of interesting if you ask me.

No Non-Con please. The only resistance I wouldn't mind seeing is some roughhousing, but I'd want the sexual desire to be mutual.  Again, already doing something new, so I don't want there to be a strong non-con element to it.

Maybe you have your own idea, or thoughts on what kind of an RP where a female like this would fit.

If that's the case, hit me up.  I'm a detailed, multi-paragraph poster who takes the time to respond to your post in a complimentary way.

Take a look at my O/o's and see if we're a match.  I'm pretty open and usually the odd or taboo makes things all the more interesting!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 09:28:40 PM by Countdown »

Still looking!!!

Looking for another.  :)