Ideas involving... Siblings. [UN]

Started by Inerrant Lust, September 04, 2008, 03:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

Some ideas that have been flittering through my head...

In a role-reversal, the older brother is tied up in some light bondage and his younger sisters have their way with him... at least at first. In this instance, I think I'd like to play the brother. I discussed this awhile ago with daylily and Chat_Noir, but the ladder has dissapeared and I'm not sure if the former is still interested.[/li][/list]

An extremely appeasing eldest sister ends up preforming a 'minor' service to one of her younger brothers, but his other brothers soon find out and are eager for the same treatment. Naturally submissive and non-confrontational, she can't get up the courage to say no and things soon get out of hand... I'd be inclined to play the sister in this M/M/M/F game... ::)

Sabby

I'm tempted... but my posting rate is fairly sporadic lately.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Sabbat on September 04, 2008, 03:37:59 AM
I'm tempted... but my posting rate is fairly sporadic lately.

*pats*

Tis alright. I do believe you already have OMGWTFBQQ+1 games going on.  ;)

Sabby

I can't resist adding, and I have trouble saying no ^__^ if you can stand some regular pauses, I'd love to get in though...

The Dark Raven

I'm still interested INerrant. ;-)  I was wondering where CN had gotten to...lol

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Sabbat on September 04, 2008, 03:43:38 AM
I can't resist adding, and I have trouble saying no ^__^ if you can stand some regular pauses, I'd love to get in though...

For which game, I wonder?  :P

Quote from: daylily on September 04, 2008, 01:24:40 PM
I'm still interested INerrant. ;-)  I was wondering where CN had gotten to...lol

:)

Although, on a seperate note, some ideas that immiately come to mind with the second game;

• Parents were away alot as kids, so the eldest sister took care of everyone.
  • She skirted the boundries of 'friend', 'mother', and 'sister' at the same time.
  • Perhaps not submissive, per se, but is appeasing and can't say 'no.'
  • To that effect, a little helpless.
  • I don't quite have OMGRAEP in mind, but rather gradual peer pressure (sibling pressure) that just makes the circumstances more and more...sexy. ::)

Sabby

McCauley

Hey I'm down to join in on either of them if both are still open. I'd honestly prefer the first over the second though. Each of them sound interesting and I think I could have fun with either situation, so it's whateva.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: McCauley on September 07, 2008, 03:09:56 AM
Hey I'm down to join in on either of them if both are still open. I'd honestly prefer the first over the second though. Each of them sound interesting and I think I could have fun with either situation, so it's whateva.

Sabbat and myself are already discussing the second, but the first is still free. :P You're enigmatic though.. I can't tell much from your o/os and whether or not you'd be fun to roleplay with. ;) You ought to see if you can catch either myself of Daylily on #Elliquiy. I tend to do alot of brainstorming with my partners before we get anywhere near the first post. Makes everything flow better, methinks..  ::)

traci80

Hi, Inerrant Lust, if you end up needing an older sister I'd be interested!