Closed | Lythe's Idea Box (M/GM for F)

Started by Lythe, May 13, 2014, 10:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lythe

Hello, and welcome to my ad! After a period of relative inactivity I am currently unavailable for another long-term writing partners looking to play via thread or PMs.~

My Preferences
I crave scenes that weave together both smut and storyline. Games that are either just a string of sexual encounters or a wending tale entirely bereft of kinky shenanigans will likely end up boring me. My biggest interests in writing revolve around relationship dynamics, characters, and world settings that I do not otherwise get to visit.

I write in third person. My post size varies from post to post depending on what's happening and what I have to work with, but as a ballpark it's usually 2 - 4 paragraphs. Enough to cover what's going on, describe reactions, and provide at least a few actions to propel the scene forward. Description is important to me, as are grammar and eloquence.

My post rate varies with my muse, but I'm committing to posting once a week with few exceptions. At times it can be daily or even more frequently than that, but it ebbs and flows. This doesn't reflect a lack of interest in your or the scene, it's usually either disruption in my real life or a low drive to write at all.

A certain level of out of character communication is important, too, and I like to consider myself friendly and approachable. I like talking about the scene and preferences, but also anything else that's unrelated. We don't need to be best friends, though a few of my writing partners are very good friends, but I find a level of chatter is of great benefit.

I almost exclusively play straight males with a strong bent toward being the dominant partner within the scene. I can write anything from loving to abusive, sadistic to protective, and lustful to cool, and enjoy exploring all of these different aspects for different reasons. For full kinks and so on please check my kinklist, but the highlights are: BDSM, control, corruption, coercion, abusive or twisted relationships, addictions, training, and a whole glut besides. However it really does depend on the scene, and nothing is set in stone.

Right. If you're still with me you should have some idea of how we match up. I've got a bunch of prompts for ideas sketched out below, some of which (especially toward the bottom) of which are extremely old and exist more or less for posterity's sake. If you're interested in these or have anything else you think I might like then please don't hesitate to send me a pm and let's get talking! These are all totally adaptable and can just start us brainstorming if there are details you don't like or twists you think might suit it~

My Ideas
If you're still reading then you should some idea of how well we match up. The ideas listed here are there to inspire and prompt discussion. They're not set in stone, and I'm open to variations or even completely different scenes that you think might appeal to me.

mindmush.exe
Setting: Modern
Kinks / Themes: Mind Control, Hypnotism, Brain Drain, Public Play, Addiction, GMed Scene
Blurb: A phone app featuring hypno-spirals, commands, social media, and the ability to reduce its user to absolute obedience.
"Details | NSFW"
The reviews for Mind Moulder were high. The app promised to vastly increase motivation and productivity on a range of subjects, all for the low investment of two daily five minute sessions (plus a few In App Purchases, of course.) A reminder pinged up when it was due, and users had only to watch the twisting beauty of a spiralling pattern until it faded to black.

It had its fair share of sceptics. There were those who found it a waste of time. By and large, though, it seemed like it either worked or could at least fool the masses. It had a decent sized userbase and its functionality grew. Social media aspects of it allowed users to boast about the successes it had lead them to, and to set tasks for one another to further promote productivity. It gave users scores for progress and fulfilling challenges.

This story is about its dark twin, Mind Musher. This application was founded on the very same technology, but twisted by its authors to promote different ideals. Instead of promoting healthy lifestyles and hard work, it promoted hedonism and sin. Instead of taking only five minutes a day, it was a timesink that expected more and more commitment to its dark ideals. It was not an app that one installed on the Play store, but rather one that you found in a dark corner of the web or from a dubious link.

Once installed this app turns your thoughts and beliefs to those programmed by whoever delivered it. Slavery, often sexual, is the primary motivation and it possesses a remarkable ability to rewire its users.

Tricks & Trouble
Setting: Fantasy / Modern Fantasy
Kinks / Themes: Fey, Hedonism, Adventure, Playful ~ A character more than a scene.
Blurb: A tricksy Archfey up to no good.
"Details"
Before you is a large, high backed chair with arms. It looks exquisitely crafted. From certain points - along the arms and the tops of the back in particular - flourishes of vibrant autumnal foliage grow. The display of reds, golds, oranges and colours that can't quite be named are so transfixing that you're not entirely sure when the figure in the chair arrived, or whether you'd simply missed him on first inspection.

The figure himself is tall and slender. He has flawless skin and eyes that luminesce with burning gold, all framed by immaculate white hair. Protruding from the hair, whether from some hidden headband or quirk of nature, are what appear to be miniature trees in the same brilliant autumn colours. These lean back almost like antlers. He is wearing a large ruff of the now-familiar, still-remarkable colouration but his chest is otherwise bare, revealing his slim, hairless torso.

"Oh hello there, I see you've stumbled across this modest little shrine," the figure purrs. His words are musical and dancing, and everything about this being exudes life... and power. "I am Samarielle, but if that is too much of a mouthful for your clumsy mortal tongue then I'll answer to Sammy just as happily. I don't know what drab little corner of the world you've found me in, but I promise to liven it right on up."

Help, Mountain Daddy
Setting: Fantasy
Kinks / Themes: Adventure, Romance, Age Difference, Size Difference, Mild BDSM
Blurb: Two very different people outrunning danger
"Details"
Grant Giantblood was, true to his name, an enormous fellow. The village rumours were thick with tales of his grandmother having ventured into the hills or whatnot, but regardless of the true story, he and his family towered among most folk. Still, they were a decent bunch and his size and strength gave him plenty of work as a labourer. Life was good, if quiet, for the brawny farmhand.

And then an evil spread across the land. It was rumours at first. Distant drunken tales of necromancy, demons, black evils. But then rumours became warnings, which in turn became first person accounts from haunted, broken refugees. Then it was the next town over and then on one cool, crisp winter's day... The evil came to his village.

Their hastily erected defences were nothing. The wraiths and twisted creatures were too many. For each that died, two more burst forth, and like a tide they swept through the rural area. Many good men, women and children died, and those that didn't fled. In the chaos, Grant forged his way out of the masses and escaped; alone and with nothing. He fled, but the darkness kept spreading through the land, consuming every possible retreat. He survived, hunted and fought alone, for a while...

Quick Ideas
A Sci Fi scene in which my character is captain of a smuggler or slaver ship. Think a sort of darker Firefly vibe.

My character returns from college, but the sweet young man has become rough, rude, and criminal. He's less into protecting you and more into subjugating you and dragging you into his sordid lifestyle.

A demon, who is there to act as both a corruptive voice in your ear and a corruptive body in your bed. I'd like to see your the downfall of your life under his command..

You landed a new job! The pay is great and the firm prestigious, and it's the dream job... Except that your new boss was the guy who made your school life hell, and he's upped his game since then.

From the Vault
This section contains all my old ideas. I'm no longer maintaining these or actively searching for them, but I could be tempted into them for the right person or given the right spin on one. Feel free to ask about them. The nested spoilers of these ads contain NSFW images (sometimes)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Back And Forth
Setting: Modern
Suggested Kinks: Twisted Romance, Drama, Corruption, Hedonism
Okay so this is pretty nebulous; it's a dynamic more than an actual scene suggestion, but it's something I'm really curious to explore. The gist is that I want to write a scene where there is a back-and-forth sense of corruption that slowly drags both characters toward a more hedonistic lifestyle. Initially one character seduces the other when perhaps they oughtn't, but in doing so things slip a little further than they want. Whenever one character thinks it's time to try and hit the brakes, the other is there craving something more, something deeper, something worse. This would work particularly nicely as part of a taboo relationship.

The specifics of the pairing can be most thing but I had a couple of stand out ideas that we could use or neglect:
> A therapist trying to encourage her patient into being more confident, in part by flirting with him. When he gives in and takes her she's initially concerned that it's gone too far, only to wonder how much deeper it just might go, and they gradually spiral into this unhealthy descent.
> An ex-con who really is trying to go straight, but who attracts a pretty young woman fascinated by his chequered past.
> Any common taboo pairing; girl next door, teacher/student, relatives, enemies... I think any of the cliché setups could be pretty fun if written well enough!

Taking Prisoners
Setting: Fantasy (M Human x F Demon)
Suggested Kinks: Non-Con Beginning, 2-Way Corruption, Taboo Romance, D/s
Fifty years ago, calamity befell the lands when great rifts opened between this world and the underworld; Hell, as some called it. Creatures, monsters and beasts spewed forth and scarred the landscape with their ferocity and violence, swathes of civilisation fell, and people were pressed back into their final bastions to mount last ditch efforts.

But the incursion was at its most lethal in those early years when shock and awe rendered humanity ill-prepared. As the war draws on, the civilised races have gained organisation and strong military and industrial backbones that pushed the assaults to a standstill. For now, the war is fought in border territories and there are pockets of purified land beginning to heal over.

My character in this is a large, battle-scared soldier; a veteran of this conflict. He has lost a great deal in the war, and so nurses a deep-seated hate of the demons. Our scene would commence in the aftermath of a battle, one which humanity won but in which my character sustained a significant, though not life-threatening, wound. He is sent home but, as part of a growing tradition, he is granted your character as a trophy; an entertainment for the journey.

Yet during their journey home, and in whatever adventures ensue, he finds her more able to show kindness than he expects... And some of those sins she carries aren't too bad, either.

The main themes I'm looking to write about here are a sort of back-and-forth corruption, where she twists him in some ways while he purifies her in others, as well as a deeply uncomfortable, forbidden romance. I picture him as remaining the outwardly dominant figure keeping her under control, with her relying on seduction and a silver tongue to slowly draw him back in line. There's also ample room for him to be harsh and abusive with her, given the depth of his loathing of the demons particularly at the outset.

The Puppet Queen
Setting: Fantasy/Historic (M x F Humans)
Suggested Kinks: Dark Romance, Power Struggle
Aldor was a peculiar fellow. Abandoned at a young age and with a wiry, slight frame, any who knew the machinations of street living would have marked him down as a victim in the offing. Certainly he wasn't a particularly skilled thief, and he lacked the muscle to fend for himself. He was just a single man in a situation that churned through people like him and left them broken.

But that was not his fate. Instead of being lost to the ravages of a cruel, dog-eat-dog society, Aldor got the dogs to eat one another and reaped the rewards. He honed his charisma, which, coupled with pleasant looks and a sharp wit, saw him flourish. While others killed one another in gang wars he convinced them of the futility, and redirected their hate wherever it suited him, and while others scrounged for scraps, he talked his way into banquets with doting noble ladies willing to share their wealth with this golden boy. Of course this meant learning not to get too attached; he was not built to be a noble proper, as much as he enjoyed the trappings that went with it.

As time passed his tact changed. His silver tongue continued to see him through, but instead of going for their heartstrings it was blackmail, utilising addictions, and trickery that got him what he want. Some might call him a conman, but he considered himself far more advanced than that. He played his way through the upper echelons of society, talking his way into and out of all manner of both bedchambers and closed councils. He grew used to getting his way.

Along with his talent, Aldor had an insatiable ambition. His eyes fell on the most powerful figure in the city and now he means to work his way into her bed, her heart, and to reap the power that comes with it.

I see your character being some sort of empress, princess, queen, etc. Much of the play will be a back and forth as he seeks to slowly stretch his will over her and potentially find things to use against her, but there's also room for him to fall for her more honestly. I don't think it'll stop his more manipulative traits, but it'll be interesting to see!

Dreamlands
Setting: Modern Fantasy (DM x F Human)
Suggested Kinks: DMed Scene, Abuse, Psychosis, Addiction, Public Scenes, BDSM, Monsters
Subject 1 - or Lucy, and she has come to be known, though we doubt this is her real name - is the most peculiar case I've ever encountered. Through a series of interviews during her lucid periods, however, I believe I have diagnosed the symptoms of her troubles. The cause of the disease remains a mystery, however. I have broken down the progress of the disease into 4 rough stages, as follows:

Stage 1 - Subject remained unaware of her condition. Upon occasion the subject slipped into a dream-like state, seemingly without realising until she re-awoke that what was happening was imaginary. She reports these nightmares began in the real world, and diverged into fantasy - often sexual, or horrific in nature - before she awoke with a start. Sleepwalking and similar was common, and often severe.
Stage 2 - Subject begins to blur the lines between reality and her dream world. She becomes less aware of the dreams ending, often describing to me as a moment of reality as something clearly fictitious (demons, imps, her own death, etc.) By this point, continuing of her real life was nearly impossible. Subject came to be for assistance.
Stage 3 - Subject is victim to her fantasy world more often than the real one. She seems awake, much of the time, but is prone to screaming, fondling herself, or cowering in fear, and pays no heed to her surroundings. She has also unknowingly committed mild self harm - scratching at herself, or knocking into things without being aware.. The contents of her dreams are hard to discern, and she is reticent on the subject on the rare occasions she has enough sense to talk about them. No cure yet found.
Stage 4 - Utter detachment. The woman lives in another world. I have not spoken to her for nearly a week. Subject has been restrained, but continues to struggle. Inexplicable wounds and marks appear on her with increased frequency. More research needed.
This idea has been knocking around for ages, but I really really really really want someone awesome to play it out with. The idea here is of a girl effectively descending into insanity, or perhaps a dreamworld. You could compare it with Alice in Wonderland, perhaps, although at first I was thinking of blending it with reality.

The contents of the world would be... extreme. All manner of creature out to harm, rape or kill her (non-erotic, that last bit). There's a scope for so much kinkiness it hurts but, later at least, I hope to give her a slightly more sustainable existence in the twisted realm.

I won't take on a role per se, rather just DMing what happens to our hapless heroine.

Street Orphan
Setting: Modern Realism (M x F Humans)
Suggested Kinks: BDSM, Abuse, Drugplay, Addiction, More
The streets are a hard, cruel place. With so many orphans, runaways, and other forgotten teens it is no wander the crime rate in this part of the city is so high. Most folk take no notice of the terrible, degrading ways of life of so many. But there are a few, a very few, who take pity on the street urchins, and provide them an alternative way out...

Mark Savoy is considered a real pillar of the community. Born into wealth, he spent his life honing his charisma and then using it to promote charities, fight against injustices, and campaign for all manner of causes. He is widely regarded as something of a national treasure. His most recent campaign involves taking teenage girls from the streets, and rehabilitating them. They are taken into his institution, weaned off whatever dependencies they may have, and converted into respectable, law-abiding citizens. It is said that Mr. Savoy himself takes an active role in each girls rehabilitation...

It is true that he takes an active role in the girls. It is less true that they are all released a changed and wonderful young lady. Mark, lead by delusions that his good work outweighs whatever 'petty' evils he undertakes, is not the saint he appears to be. Several women are simply... Lost in the system. These girls are turned into his playthings, kept as something between prisoners and pets, treated to a lower standard of living that his animal pets. Rehabilitation for them means adjusting from being a free, if unlawful and struggling, girl, to being a captured and bound toy of some megalomaniac.[/i]

The Slave Ring
Setting: Sci Fi (M x F Humans(?))
Suggested Kinks: Slavery, BDSM, Training, Bondage
On a large, dilapidated space station rests a large, powerful criminal cartel. Their trade? Humans, aliens, and from time to time beasts, too. There is a large - albeit illegal - market for livestock, particularly after said livestock has had their desire to escape stripped from them. This enormous space station hangs on the edge of police control, well armed and just distant enough that it is yet to attract any attention it can't deal with. Traders stop often to get cheap deals, or indeed deals on outlawed goods. Slaves are just one of the goods on offer, though they are perhaps the most valuable trade for those willing to risk it.

Tam originally signed on to try and free his sister, who was being processed by the group. The station is, however, an enormous place, and he stood no real chance. So while he worked, and tried to spread himself out and keep an ear to the ground, he never did find her. By now she's likely been sold and moved on, or lost to the streets... But he had no plans to leave. He has too much fun. And now that he's just starting to scrap his way up through the ranks, the perks are growing more plentiful by the day...

Your character is yours to decide, but a few suggestions:
- A trader who didn't manage to carry out her business
- His sister, as mentioned above
- An official investigating the place who gets in over her head.

Wrath of the Mountain
Setting: Fantasy Survival
Suggested Kinks: Romance, Vanilla, Age Play, Size Difference (Though I am open to more!)
"Ain't nothin' in them mountains but danger. It's a wild place in every sense. The bears are as big as houses, an' they're the least of yer problems. Giants that'll crunch you down like a handful of oats, trolls that go berserk at the scent of anything alive, wraith that freeze your blood solid... Nah, you ain't wanting to take the mountain pass."

That's what the old man in the last village had said... But they'd ignored those warnings. Going around would take months, and could it really be that harsh? It could. Those very forces greet it, destroy it, kill it's people and horses and shred the wagons into nothing. Snow blows over what little is left. The whole thing vanishes.

Except one girl, one very fortunate little thing. There is a man who lives out there, a great, bearish man, made wild by his home but still carrying human decency. He came to the mountain, tormented, to die... But failed. He lives, fights and pushes on without ever knowing how or why. Perhaps this new girl will give him purpose, and a reason to be?

He may or may not be a werewolf, at the discretion of my partner!

Night Owl (or frankly any vampire storyline you care to name!)
Setting: Modern Vampires
Suggested Kinks: BDSM, Pain, Training, D/s Relationship, Vampires, Corruption
Jeremy Bookham was one of those affluent, twenty-somethings that had inherited more money than he could ever need and promptly abandoned any aspirations to waste his time on anything that didn't bring him pleasure. He was a socialite in every sense of the word. He haunted prestigious clubs and bars citywide, and cultivated a significant circle of friends, contacts and followers. To aid this he was silver tongued, handsome and intelligent - of course - but that was offset by his narcissism, laziness and a short temper when things didn't go to plan.

At least, that playboy exterior was how the human world saw him. In the true depths of night, after the mortals were staggering haphazardly to bed, he had a different and much more eventful unlife. His father - both biologically and by siring - had been the Prince of the city. That was to say, he was the figure that kept the vampires, wolves and other ghouls that prowled the night in check and more or less ran the dark side of the city. He'd done a good job too, leading for centuries before some unknown assailant had staked him, and left his torpored body to be devoured by the sun.

Just like that, the city fractured. Jeremy was to be the one to bring it back together, to unite... And to rule... The place he had rightfully inherited. Of course, there were others with the same idea... His brother, for one, along with a fierce wolf alpha and a coven of witches. While the war raged, factions formed, chaos rose and the danger of their kind becoming public increased. It was a turbulent and dangerous time.

The story, at least his part of it, would follow his attempts to control and fight over the city. The obvious pairing would be for you to pick up some new woman he turns, for some strategic use. Perhaps he sees her as a spy, perhaps she's got magical talent, or perhaps she's someone noteworthy? I picture the relationship as quite dom/subby with training themes as he corrupts her into her new life, but it could possibly take a more romantic lilt if preferred.

The Mightiest Demon
Setting: Fantasy (M Imp x F ?)
Suggested Kinks: Magic, Small Dom, Vulgar
The hierarchy of the hells are populated by demons even more varied than the mortal races to whom they 'cater.' From lustful incubi and succubi, to monstrous pit fiends, to wrathful bloodletter demons; those that run the underworld are an eclectic bunch united only by their love of sin and wickedness.

But for every one of these greater demons there are also innumerable smaller, less significant creatures. A Lord of Hell would hardly be a Lord without underlings, and so some lost souls and splintered shards of spirits are free to manifest as the lowly imps and minor fiends that are the labourers and common folk of the Hells; less pure in their evil, and less potent by far than their elite counterparts.

It is from this lesser caste that Gussip hails. He is a small, horrible, conniving little bastard, with an inflated ego, selfish desires, and an overly exaggerated libido that is echoed by an exaggerated physical proportioning. He's not quite evil but is very self serving, and since escaping to the overworld has predominantly busied himself with keeping to the fringes of society and honing his one notable skill; a nose for sniffing out magical artifacts and enchantments. It leads him into trouble at times, but it also populates his pockets with various curio and trinkets...

Gussip is meant for a fantasy setting and specifically something tuned around his ability to locate magical artifacts, which can then be used in various plot points or sexual shenanigans. I don't have a firm plot in mind but can brainstorm up something lovely based on your interests. He's less an actual dominant and more just a tricky bastard who will take any opening he can to take advantage of his opposite number.

I'm potentially eager to include some of these magic items that can do anything from making him powerful, to exerting mind control, instilling lust, changing her perception of him, transforming things, and so on.

This scene is also rather light hearted and rompy!

The Scholar
Setting: High Fantasy (M Human x F Supernaturally Thing)
Suggested Kinks: Magic (Open to others)
Arden Talius had, in his younger days, been something of an adventurer. He dared claim some of the legends of the lands were about him, though considering he sowed the seeds of many of these tales, it's hardly surprising. What he had, irrefutably, done though was to find the amulet of dracos. That, in turn, was why the centuries old mortal was young, healthy, and stuffed with as much knowledge as he was reasonably able to take. 

For years he'd been studying, advising, watching the world go by. He made himself a respected, but neutral, figure... After all, he had more life to protect than anyone else! His life was good, if perhaps unremarkable for one with such valour. 

Until something happened more intriguing than all good years of studies combined. A woman descended to the mortal plane, seeking him. Mortal or otherwise, he was wise and learned and she - being new to this world - needed a guide in his work. And, well, how could he pass up such a chance?

The Ancient Grove
Setting: (Modern?) Fantasy (M Tree Spirit x F Human)
Suggested Kinks: Force, Magic, Superhuman
ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝘩 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐𝘩 𝘩𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠, 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑖𝑙, 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑠.
𝐼𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝐸𝑎𝑟𝑡𝘩𝑚𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑.
𝐵𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝘩𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠. 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠.
𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔... 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠.
𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑥𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑐𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝘩 𝘩𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.
𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝘩𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑.
𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝘩 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟. 𝐴 𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛. 𝐻𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠.
𝐻𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙. 𝐻𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝘩𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝘩 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝘩𝑖𝑚.
𝑆𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡; 𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝘩𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝘩𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡, 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐𝘩 𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡.
𝐵𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝘩𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐𝘩𝑒𝑠.
𝐻𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙. 𝐻𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑐𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛, 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝘩𝑖𝑚.

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑠𝘩 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠. 𝐴𝑡 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝘩𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡; 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝘩𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑐𝘩𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝘩𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝘩𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑠, 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠.
𝑈𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝟨' 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑. 𝐻𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝘩𝑜𝑟𝑡, 𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠.
𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝘩𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦, 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝘩𝑖𝑚.
𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑡𝘩𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑐𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.
𝐻𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟, 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘, 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠.
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝘩𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑡𝘩 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝘩𝑖𝑚.

Scenes below this line are old scenes that don't immediately hold interest for me. There might be something in them that provokes interest or ideas for us to brainstorm off, so I'm leaving them up, but in general please don't ask me to play one of these 'out of the box'.

The Outsider
Setting: Modern Realism
Suggested Kinks: BDSM, Pain, Training, D/s Relationship, Abuse
Ethan was a decidedly troubled college student. He never quite fit in, and though he had a brilliant mind his isolationist attitude prevented him from having a real shot at being anything beyond the bright, weird kid.

He was okay with this. He didn't like people and people didn't like him; it worked well. But... there was a girl... One girl who out of the hundreds he had to attend classes with, was worth his time. She was perfect and, as time passed, he wanted more and more of her.

He turned toward trying to win her. At first this was by striking up conversation, but he was already too much of an exile to be taken seriously. So he made... Other plans. Take her. Drug her. Create a dependency and nurture it, or simply break her down into giving him the relationship he deserved. He'd care for her, treat her well, but she would be his, one way or another.

So this would be the possibly slightly dark story of an almost stalkery type fellow with his eyes set on your character. It's a bit unlike anything I've tried and will probably be quite kinky and sexual. I should state, I don't want the *whole* thing to be non-con rapey stuff, so we'd have to figure our way around that.

Hellgate
Setting: Modern (Demons)
Suggested Kinks: D/s Relationship, Corruption, Debauchery, Training, BDSM
It's been ten years since the portal to hell opened, and the spawn humans collectively called 'demons' came surging forth. Ten years since the day most hailed as the end of the world. Demons - beings whom revelled in all those things people consider evil, from rage and jealousy to lust, pride and gluttony - were not quite the disaster the world had initially assumed. It was true that there had been a short war, and a great deal of violence had followed their immediate arrival. But, following the failed invasion from the underworld, the overwhelming number of people on Earth restated their dominance.

Despite the humans continuing to hold precedence over the world, many demons remain living on the surface. Most of those who remain are shape-shifters, or able to remain hidden, or simply set up out of the way of humans. These remnants continue to spread their vices as best they can, to try and settle on the surface despite everything. They are hunted when they raise their heads, of course, but most of those able to elude the authorities thus far are proving just as difficult to catch now.

Of these, one demon is particularly ambitious. Dissatisfied with their loss to the mortals, Reitan is driven by his desire to claim dominion of the overworld. One of few demons blessed with blood potent enough to turn mortals toward his own race, he is building himself an army; converting the strong to demons, and using the weak as mortal pawns. Of Reitan's new zealots, however, there is one in particular he has taken something of a shine to.

I'm not in the business of describing other peoples characters, or I'd go on. But the idea is for you to play one of his newly turned demons. We'd start off with you as a mortal, play through the whole corruption dealie, and see how things are going. I think I'd enjoy it most if his chosen one enjoyed the perversion, the servitude, but also the knowledge that she is at least elevated above most of his minions. Eventually I'd rather like for her to settle as his favoured succubus, set firmly beneath him, but spoiled when it doesn't directly conflict with his needs, though if the plot goes a different way, so be it.

Dusk
Setting: Modern Vampire
Suggested Kinks: D/s Relationship, Vampires
It was a dark, wintry night. A thin sprinkling of snow reflected the orange street lights where it wasn't already churned to a brown and grey mush. To either side of the street were tall terrace houses, set back from the road by small, barren gardens. No breeze blew. No sound filled the air.

She took another step. A trick of my imagination. She thought, in spite of the clutch of her stomach insisting otherwise. Her heels clicked onto the pavement as she took careful steps through the slippery mush, avoiding the potentially icy snow either side. See? There's noone out on a night like th--

All at once her thoughts were silenced. Hands were around her stomach and mouth. There was a jacketed body behind her. Before she even had time to have her screams muffled, teeth were sinking their jagged points into her throat. Toxins stilled her. Calmed her. The urgency passed and the young girl relaxed into the right grip of death that caught her from behind. The dark night creeped in on the corners of her vision.

"Put her down, Whitman. You've had your fill." The first vampire flicked his eyes up at the sound of the lazy demand, even while sucking more of the young girl's blood from her. It was okay though. She didn't mind. She'd sleep soon, but that was okay too.

With a thwick his fangs pulled free, but he held the girl still. "James. What a pair. Truly." His drawl oozed sarcasm, but earned a measured smile anyway.

"Indeed. I feel the same, of course, but you really must drop the girl." The first vampire did, and the street rose up to meet her crumpled body.

"You really need to learn to have fun. She'll be dead by morning anyway, and even if she survives it'll only be until the Hunger grips her, drives her mad."
"Then there's no point you finishing the job." This new vampire spoke in clipped, controlled bursts of an English accent. He sauntered forward and the light illuminated a tall, black haired, be-stubbled man in a long black jacket. His eyes were keen and his features sharp and handsome.

"I suppose not." Whitman rolled his eyes. "I can always find another if my Hunger returns."
James put a cold smile to his lips. He didn't deign to answer.

"Until another night then." Whitman whined, flapping a hand as a sort of wave toward James. James himself ignored it and dropped neatly to one knee, stroking a clump of hair from the fallen girls face. He sighed.

"Let's get you somewhere warm, shall we?"

So you would play the female, and I would play James. The bite turns you, and my character teaches you to feed, hunt and thrive as a human without sacrificing human decency, as his rival above has done.

Under Control
Setting: Modern Realism
Suggested Kinks: Drug-play, D/s, BDSM, Abuse, Training, Age Play
In every school there are troublemakers. Outlaws who refuse to obey the rules, and laugh off the usual punishment. Boys and girls who simply skip detention, ignore or mock the shouting teacher and wear suspensions or expulsions as badges of honour. It is every teacher's worst nightmare to have to control one of these uncontrollable, but that is Martin Phelps' job.

Martin would call himself a specialist. He was bought into troubled schools to improve the behaviour of the very worst pupils. He was more a tutor than a teacher - though he was certified if it came down to it - and as such was awarded special privileges and powers to deal with the problem individual. Powers such as the right to keep his tutee in with reason or excuse, and the assurance that he will never have to answer directly to the parents or governors; that he was afforded a shield from the beauracracy. And, most important of all, that so long as the student was not in any danger that people would 'look the other way' from his methods.

And Martin - the smart dressed, unassuming looking fellow - had several techniques. His very favourite, though, was Propropazyne. A special, relatively safe substance that had two key effects that made it valuable to him. First it was incredibly addictive; pupils in his charge would do anything, even behave, to get at it (and considering how hard to come by it was, they usually had to come by Martin) Secondly, it was among the most potent aphrodisiacs in the world, which might not be directly relevant to his training but made his work considerably more enjoyable.

Lythe

I'm returning after a very busy period, and interested in striking up a new scene. Ideas are much the same as before, though I might go pruning in a bit... I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in playing!

Lythe

There are scene updates to follow, but I am currently back looking.

And yes, this is a 4 year old thread. It's been a minute.

Lythe

Currently still open for one more scene. I've also flagged one scene as taken and added "The Mightiest Demon", with a couple more in the pipeline too...

Lythe

I'm 'round and about to pick up a new scene.

Lythe

I am back after a hiatus and open to one new scene. I expect to post every day or two.

Lythe

I'm looking for a new scene, so up this goes. Slightly lazy bump with no new ideas, I'm afraid <3

Lythe

Bump. I've reworked this a lot, so up it goes!