You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 06:37:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: We Met Amongst Chaos (M Looking for Dedicated F)  (Read 186 times)

Offline TreyWalkerTopic starter

We Met Amongst Chaos (M Looking for Dedicated F)
« on: May 11, 2014, 12:36:39 PM »

What will we become when the Apocolypse Comes.

It was just another normal day at work.

We were bored as usual.

The weather was rubbish.

Customers were no existent.

And the boss was about, so we couldn't even goof around.

Gale force winds

The earth shook

And awful screams came from outside.

That's the first time we really noticed each other

When Chaos Hit

Looking for one female to RP this scenario with me. I'm looking ideally for someone that can do decent size posts and can play more than one character but that's up for debate. Also I'm looking to explore how they survive this apocolypse scenario and how they change as people. So I'm expecting it to be quiet long and for a lot of character development.

That being said, there's a reason I like to write on elliquiy so I am also expecting sex scenes, with detail and more than just once. But by that I mean a good balance that makes sense in the story.

So if your interested PM me. I'll only be taking this RP on and with one person so I can focus on it. If you have time to focus on this and others that is fine. But unfortunately I don't. So if more than one person responds, I'll be making an executive decision.

Anyway, thanks for reading.