A short vampire incest tale (M for F)

Started by Knightshadow, May 08, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knightshadow

Dark Obsession

Your character has had a feeling of foreboding for some time, like bad things were about to happen. And as fate attracts such thoughts, your character is attacked one night while walking to her car. Of course, a handsome stranger saves her, using unusual strength and speed. She is thankful and a strange attraction ensues. He is there again to protect her, her guardian angel, always at night, always from violent attacks. Of course, he is no angel. He is one with the night. Tall and handsome and mysterious, she realizes with sinking feeling that the night breed the news has been hinting at is for real.

Of course, his back story is laced with sadness and tragedy. Having lost his family due to his addictions or obsessions, he is turned into one of the undead. But years later, his memories bring him back to the city where he once lived and, after seeing his daughter all grown up, feels compelled to protect her from things that go bump in the night. His fascination for her becomes a dark obsession and soon turns from love to lust.

Will they succumb to their growing desires?

This one can go deep and explore their inner struggles, or it can be a one shot that ends in obvious tragedy--if you can handle it.  ;)

PM me if interested!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda