You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:02:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bermuda Island (Open Sandbox - Freeform) [Interest Check] (Need 1 more Female!)  (Read 3435 times)

Offline Nymphadora

• Tonks, if she were shy. The knitting Nymph.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • You can't take the sky from me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I'm there with you.

Let's practice anarchy and have fun without our fearful - Hahn I mean fearsome... Or was it fearless (?) leader. ;)

WOO Anarchy!

*bounces around the OOC like a super ball flung off a tall building only to get trapped in a bus shelter on it's second bounce*

Offline justme4386

• Miss Pain in the Ass | Shewolf's bunnyMe | Sakky's glorious ME | Mirrah's adorable Me
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In front of my PC or tablet or phone or another device that allows me to get on here.
  • Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
*bounces around the OOC like a super ball flung off a tall building only to get trapped in a bus shelter on it's second bounce*
ROFL

*tries to follow suit and fails miserably*

Oh well.

Offline Chrystal

*watches the antics with amusement*

Anarchy Rules OK!

*giggles*

Offline justme4386

• Miss Pain in the Ass | Shewolf's bunnyMe | Sakky's glorious ME | Mirrah's adorable Me
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In front of my PC or tablet or phone or another device that allows me to get on here.
  • View My Rolls
Hey sweeties,

They say "If life deals you lemons, make lemonade." So if you feel like having some freshly made lemonade, come on over to my place. I will have a nice, fresh supply the next two weeks.

Love,
Me

PS: Meaning I got a lot of RL trouble to handle right now that will be severely crippling my posting speed and probably desire to RP. I hope to be over it in a week or two, but just wanted to warn ahead of time, that our game might get slow. Sorry.

Offline Chrystal

*hugs*

You and me both, babe. See amended sig in my post above....

Still, means I have more time to post.

Offline Cosmo_ac

As the only male on the island at the moment, and very comfortable with a clam-jam, at this point I say that those who have posted should continue to post, as we wait for those who have yet to post to get it in gear and post.

But then, I have an island of women to myself, so I might be biased.  :p

Offline Chrystal

I was (as usual) waiting for others to post, possibly in reply to mine.

I always prefer to allow at least one other person to post between me and the person I'm replying to in a group game, unless it's in a rapid fire scene where no-one else is involved.

Offline justme4386

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Please see my post above:

Meaning I got a lot of RL trouble to handle right now that will be severely crippling my posting speed and probably desire to RP. I hope to be over it in a week or two, but just wanted to warn ahead of time, that our game might get slow. Sorry.

So please don'r rely on me to carry the torch at the moment - even though I ignited it... my muse is being a cat at the moment. Very moody.

Love,
Me

Offline agentlemanwithadream

I didn't even know that their was activity in the thread, post coming soon!