Unova Adventure

Started by KnightNelson20, May 06, 2014, 09:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

"Hi! Im Ruri. Im leaving on a pokemon adventure. Anyone wish to join me? Im not too experienced." Ruri is a young trainer from Eindoak Town in the Unova region. She is happy and spunky, but quite clumsy and inexperienced. Excited to start on her adventure, what will she see and who will she meet!? What path will she go down on this journey?

So basically I'm looking for one (maybe two if interest) trainers to join Ruri on her adventure through the Unova region. As well as another trainer, I would like players to play as the pokemon we capture. (one per trainer, not one for each pokemon) Im looking for an adventure filled story but im also hoping for some smutty pokemon fun.

Im crossed between having pokemon appear as gijinka.
gijinka

Or regular
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I like either or so i guess ill decide with anyone interested. We can also talk about if we would like pokemon to talk and communicate with humans or not. If we do have the pokemon able to talk i think having wild pokemon unfamilar with human language until having been captured or living with humans would be reasonable. We can talk about all of that as it comes.

I will say (semi unrelated) that i am about to start work and i realize this may get more interest than i expect or than i planned in the rp before i am back around my computer. Please all interested dont turn If alot of people like the idea i dont mind expanding the group. If interested please put if you are interested in either being a trainer or playing as pokemon. If you already have a trainer in mind feel free to post a picture as i have and a short intro as to what your trainer is like. Lets have fun :)

pendarious

i'm not really familliar with Unova's geography but i'm still game as a trainer
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Metro Mech

I know enough to do this and I would like to be the other trainer but how rare will the pokemon be?
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

KnightNelson20

Ill take you both as trainers if you both want to join. So all we need now are three people that wouldn't mind playing as pokemon. If we dont get any takers we can always just play as our own pokemon im sure. As for rarity i dont care just depends on where we go and what we see.

Metro Mech

Well I meant for the starting pokemon since you get always one
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

KnightNelson20

I dont mind what you start with just if it isnt a starter pokemon for the region explain how you came to start with that pokemon.

apygoos

ive been looking for a small group pokemon adventure for a while.

pendarious

ok here is my trainer.

"(yawns) hmm......oh....you wanna know who I am? does it really matter? it does? fine....(Yawn).....you can call me Tomoya.....I've been traveling Unova for a few weeks now...I traveled from Mistralton City......alongside my partner Sylvester who my folks sent me while they were on their second honeymoon in Kalos....."

Tomoya is a fairly lazy individual who loves the Mythology surrounding the Unova region and has a fascination with discovering the truth behind the myths. He received the fire pokemon Fennekin when his parents went on their second honeymoon over to the Kalos region and they sent it to him via air mail. Aside from being lazy he is a bit snarky but when he warms up to you he's one of the best and most loyal of friends. He is also quite cunning much like his partner.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

KnightNelson20

Awesome Tomoya accepted.

Also Godic has messages me and had decided to play as my pokemon in throught this rp so that means we are at two trainers. So i welcome another to join to play as Tomoyo's partners. As well as another trainer and such if interest is still up.

Metro Mech

May I pick the Pokemon or discuss it with you?
Behold my O/O

apygoos

Ive got a trainer in mind, but if this is based in Unova, do we have Unova starters to pick from or something else? yes, the starter determines what kind of trainer i'll have, heh.

KnightNelson20

Message me bro lets talk! :) And as far as starters it goes to like i said, I dont mind who you start with as long as you can explain where you got it. Via gift or what-ever.

apygoos

"Hey, I'm Jake. Living life as the rich kid was frankly getting boring, its not all its cracked up to be. You mgiht think you get covered in attention, but you get covered in the wrong kind of attention. All everyone cares about is money this, money that. Me? I jsut wanna do what most kids our age do. Make new life long friends with human and pokemon alike, and have an adventure of a story to go along with it. I just cant wait to get going!"

Jake Wheatly is a 17 year old guy Thirsty for adventure. Hes not really had any friends of his own, so this is a new experience for him. He will likely grow very strong bonds with his friends and pokemon, never wanting to let them down. Defeat is hard for him to swallow, but he ultimately tries to pull through and learn from his mistakes. Determined to be more than just a sack of money, he looks to make his mark on the world of pokemon.

possible starters: Cyndaquil, Oshawot. Pokemon he will likely gain an affinity for if he had them: Riolu/Lucario, Bagon/Salamence, eevee and its evelutions
id rather normal pokemon myself.

KnightNelson20

It seems like normal pokemon is a common thought so if everyone justs wants to do a more normal journey. Subtracting some naughty bits. We can still have fun!

pendarious

I don't care either way on how the pokemon are presented. AS for how the journey goes...I like adventure with the odd stop for "fun along the way" *snickers*

also i don't mind playing my own pokemon till some one volunteers fer the job (if they ever do )

apygoos

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 07, 2014, 12:22:25 AM
It seems like normal pokemon is a common thought so if everyone justs wants to do a more normal journey. Subtracting some naughty bits. We can still have fun!
if someone really wanted to have at their pokemon i really wouldn't care, as long as it was in good taste. I'm one to think engaging in that kind of a relationship with a pokemon is much more bond based than just lust. If anyone wanted to play my pokemon in that respect..well it would depend on the pokemon, hehe.

KnightNelson20

I think we have a fun team here! If you guys want to play as your own pokemon for now than I dont mind starting the thread. (after i watch this anime) By the way Ruri's starter is Riolu!

pendarious

as for if people want to get down with their pokemon let them I say....*shrugs* I'm fairly open minded but if something DOES bother me I'm quick to start discussions regarding it. but otherwise I probably won't complain too much about content.

ooh what anime are you watching?

apygoos

if someone wanted to be Jakes pokemon i'm open to discussion.
I listed other starter possibilities above, but im pretty open.

KnightNelson20

Yea im sure we will take it as we go and have fin with it. And I do hope others come to play as your pokemon. I think the thought of the pokemon communicating with each other and trainers not understanding them is fun. Makes for fun scenes.

pendarious

I agree with you on that one Knight

KnightNelson20

by the way im watching Soul Eater not! Someone said its pretty funny so i guess ill try it.

apygoos

soul eater is pretty awesome. i just wish there was one more girl in the party..but that's okay for now!

pendarious

Soul Eater Not! is pretty funny....I've read part of the manga and due to lack of any speakers or headsets I can't watch the anime T_T....actually I'm falling WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY behind in my anime as a result.

KnightNelson20

i hate when that happens. I feel for you.