You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Any writers interested in a Pokemon RP  (Read 300 times)

Offline FetishFantasiesTopic starter

Any writers interested in a Pokemon RP
« on: May 04, 2014, 08:02:55 PM »
Hello Members of Elliquiy!!

I am coming back after a long break and am trying to get another new good story going with some exceptional writers. I am very open minded and willing to discuss any and all pairings and activities you may have fot us. Below is a basic layout of some of the things I am looking for.

Right now I am most interested in starting a Pokemon RP with many elements involved in which I play an adventurer and my partner would play the environment in an adventure. Please PM if interested.

Character I will play:
-Futa
-Female
-Hermaphrodite
-Male

Character you will play:
-Futa
-Female
-Hermaphrodite
-Non-Human (open to suggestions)
-Male (not particularly interested but if you have a good scene I might consider it)

Scenes
-open to suggestions
-incest
-teacher/student
-D/S
-Sci-fi/Fantasy
-Pokemon
      I am very interested in a Pokemon RP of any sort especially one with pokephilia
-Star Wars

As you may have noticed I am not particularly picky as to the type of scene you may want to play, however the further from the norm the better.

I am looking for a partner who will commit to a detailed/semi-detailed RP. No one liners. I am logged on almost everyday, but I don't expect the story to move that quickly due to the peskiness of RL. Let me know if your interested.

Hope to here from you soon!!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:38:26 AM by FetishFantasies »

Offline Decrepitdan

Re: Anyone at all for any Foot Fetish RP
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 11:57:20 PM »
what  are some kinks youd like to involve in a foot  fetish rp?  it's one of my many interests. lol  so color me Interested.

Offline FetishFantasiesTopic starter

Re: Anyone at all for any Foot Fetish RP
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 09:35:19 AM »
updated with adding pokemon and star wars
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:37:04 AM by FetishFantasies »