New Roleplay...Male X Male {Vanilla}

Started by Pixilicious, September 02, 2008, 10:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

I don't have a specific plot for this one yet, but I was wondering if anyone would like to do a role play that centers around the relationship of two men.  I am looking for something sweet and flirty, but also something that could be developed into a good storyline.  I am not just looking for something that ends after the two guys get together.  If anyone is interested in this, please let me know either by PM'ing me or leaving me a post on here..Thanks :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Kaienah

What kind of game did you have in mind then dear? Plot preference??  I love playing a guy. It is soo much fun. ^.^

Send me a message and let me know.

Simply Heart

Hmm, I love male x male rp when it is done right. there is just something so sensual and sexy about it.... I'm definitely interested in a little play, so let me know if you wanna try me out. I play men quite often, so it's not too foreign to me...

Selena

Hey, if you don't get a reply about this and are still looking for someone.
Message me and we can talk about it. :] It sounds cool.
Under Construction. (:

Haibane

Ooooh, amusing. A request for M/M and its all ladies involved. I wonder... I just had an urge to do a domme role here. Maybe with all four of you? Perhaps I'm a lady teacher at an all boys school? Shared showers, shared dorms, that kind of thing? My character watching a couple of budding friendships (there's 4 of you) turn into something more...hm... exploratory and I just help you along a little, so you get to know each other better.

If I'm butting in and ruining your ideas MissPixie, just tell me to get lost ;) But if the above ramblings appeal, let me know.

Tom

Hey. While misspixie0387 and I are about to start a one-on-one thread, I'd love to jump-in on your all-boys-school idea too. If you set it up, Haibane, please consider me for a spot.

Haibane

It's MissPixie's thread, I'll leave it up to her.  ;D

Selena

Under Construction. (:

Haibane

Where boys are concerned I'd prefer to be in on the action but boyxboy is fun to watch too ;) Oh yes...

EDIT : Hm, Selena, I've been meaning to say this for a few days now, I love your avatar, it's so cute. She's yummy. Japanese schoolgirls always get my attention.

Selena

Hehe. Thank you. I'm fond of it myself. x']

MissPixie said she'll be on about 11am her time.

I think thats about 4pm our time. >.>;
Under Construction. (:

Haibane

Okay, so she's east coast USA. That's cool.

What's the skirt/PE knickers like in that avatar? Have you any more of it? And I take it that's the short summer top? ;)

Selena

Aha, yes. Thats what she said. I suck at knowing the time zones and differences and such. Lol.

Anddd;
Ah, yes. I have the original if thats what you mean. :]
Under Construction. (:

CaptainErotica

Sorry Pixie, but I'm going to hijack this thread for a moment.

As for the idea itself. I've never tried anything male on male. It is one of my few off areas. That said I have always been willing to explore things I normally wouldn't if I know my partner is good and you definately are. if this thing does go the route of the all boy school I might give it a try, but still not sure.

*Hijacks*

Try seeign them in real life everyday and having them flirt with you. I am an English teacher here in Japan. Are you two from Japan? I noticed the time difference thing and it made me curious.

*Un hijacks the thread and released all the hostages*

Haibane

No, I'm in the UK but I'm an anime fan and a Japanophile... and bi... and Japanese women are so pretty, simply gorgeous. And anime schoolgirls... mmmmm... yum.

Tom

Haibane, may I suggest you propose the all-boy schoool in requesting players, leaving this thread for one-on-ones with misspixie. I think you'll get a lot of interested players...

Pixilicious

*grins and sticks her head in*  I thought I would pop into my own thread for once..How about I start my own all male harem and have all of you join it?  *smirks*

CaptainErotica

I'll be part of yuor Harem. 

*Raises his hand eagerly, then runs off to Google "Harem" so he can learn how to be a good little Haremster.*

Lilias

Can I be harem guardian? I need some practice with my knotwork...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Pixilicious

Is that like the leader of the harem, because I wanted to be in charge of my own harem  *giggles*

Lilias

Oh no... just the one who makes sure the pets don't run off while their mistress is away... ;D
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Pixilicious

haha..well, then..you have the job, darling!  You can be my number one pet! :)