You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:16:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Corruption of Champions - Seeking GM  (Read 628 times)

Offline VonDoomTopic starter

Corruption of Champions - Seeking GM
« on: May 01, 2014, 03:23:31 PM »
I'm a pretty big fan of Fenoxo's game Corruption of Champions. Having seen a game ad for a CoC recently (sadly they'd already found someone), I figured I might as well try my luck. For details on the sort of writing I enjoy (detailed and tantalizing) and some background to my own person, please check out the O&O thread linked in my signature.

Now, the request:

I'm looking for someone to DM/GM/ST the world of Corruption of Champions, Mareth, for a character I will write. Whether this includes existing (named) characters from the game or not is up to the DM; though inclusion is preferred on my end, it's not a must. The basic locations and monster types should make their appearances, though.

The basic premise is the standard scenario of a 'Champion' being sent from Ingnam to Mareth as a sacrifice. I'm ambivalent on the character's start-out gender (male or female, though I'm leaning more towards the latter for this sort of game) but through various influences I'd like that they ultimately end up a (ball-less) futanari as their 'default' state.

Now, the game contains a lot of things, so I should probably mention which ones I like and which I don't, just so the basics are out of the way.

The Good Stuff
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Transformation, obviously - both mental and physical. That said, I prefer my transformations without actual anthro-dom. 

Corruption, naturally. If the character ends up becoming straight up evil or even a demon some time into the game, all the better. Though the 'become a demon' part was always a 'bad end' in the game, I'd love to continue on from there anyway - reap the fruits of corruption and all that.

Corruptive parasites are nice, too, though I don't really like the existing worms. Tentacle/living suits or symbiotes and such are great, though. Speaking of which, everything is better with tentacles, so those too.

Monster people. Can't have CoC without them. Please see my point about anthro/furry characters in the section below, though. I particularly like female/futa salamanders and dragons (mm, Ember), cowgirls, succubi and an omnibus or two, sharkgirls centaurs are good, too. Driders, Witches, insect people, naga and slime g eh, I suppose the only ones I'm less enthused about are the classic furries (ugh, Urta) and extremely weird ones like the cake golem or whatever that was.

Mind/arousal control is a staple of the setting, of course. Implanted fetishes and desires, spells to get the loins frothing, aphrodisiacs, ...

Pregnancy, lactation and oviposition are great -- on a female/futunari character. Addiction (primarily minotaur-related) is fine, too.

Those I don't like:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Anthro/furry.  Animal features are fine to show up, but I vastly prefer the 'defurred' versions of the existing types (dog, cat, hyena, what-have-you). I prefer characters to have human-like noses and lips if they're going to be used for erotic scenes. I'm cool with non-erotic appearances of those types, though. Rathazul is an awesome old mentor, after all.

Multiple sex organs: A bunch of tentacles is fine, the odd demon with an extra dick works great, but I'm not really into multiple sets of breasts (or nipples) or an entire forest of male wood. Don't think I don't like the Sand Witches, though, they're great despite my misgivings towards their, uh, physical duplicity.

Extreme proportions . Big is good, but I don't particularly need cocks that could literally skewer people or breasts that'd break your spine. Lips that take up the majority of your face aren't sexy anymore, either.

Inflation, just not sexy. Maybe a little like when a real person eats too much, but no more than that.

Weird nipples. Fuckable nipples or lips or cocks for nipples ... no thanks.

Bimbo Brains. Now, don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the liqueur item -- but I don't want to roleplay a character with that trait on a prolonged basis. Short-term is great! Maybe the pink fuzz clears up after awhile to return to close to normal intellectual capacity, or Rathazul's cure is employed or somesuch.

Anything else is ... probably fair game, unless I'm somehow forgetting a huge turn-off. If one happens to show up, I'll make nice and deal with it on my end and then simply request we don't involve it from then onwards.

Other stuff:

Transformation thoughts: Depending on how the game goes, obviously a lot of different types of transformation might happen, which could very well lead to a character who has a bit of everything, transformation wise. Thing is, I'd rather stick with maybe one or two main things to morph into -- maybe greater exposure to one specific type of transformation could make it harder to permanently 'overwrite'  or something to that effect. If you have a bimbo/bro/futa perk set going, it'll always return you to a perk-appropriate shape afterwards, so maybe a strong tendency towards a particular type could give a 'racial' perk equivalent after awhile.

System thoughts: I like to keep things fairly rules-lite. Using the CoC statistic would be great, whether with actual rolls involved or only as a way to compare the character against NPCs and measure progress. The Perks (and starting traits) would be nice to see, too.

If none of that was too restrictive and you're interested in running a game like this, feel free to contact me via PM so that we can see if we're a good match and discuss further details!

Re: Corruption of Champions - Seeking GM
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:41:10 PM »
Over a month has passed, so giving this a push. I received a response in PM that has had quite a bit of planning already, but it has been quiet for awhile now, so I'm not sure if the user in question is still interested and merely busy, or what else might be going on. It's not like this idea can't spawn more than one game, though! Anyone interested?  :-)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:46:36 PM by VonDoom »

Offline Souris Cordo

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 06:31:59 PM »
interested :)

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 05:18:25 AM »
Sorry, my schedule is a bit full at the moment, and I already play a very enjoyable version of this with Datawych. While I may still respond to a particularly enticing offer, I'd have to see some actual GMing/writing material and your thread necroing with very short responses didn't leave a great first impression, I apologize. Feel free to change my mind.

Offline Souris Cordo

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 09:26:56 AM »
I've only just joined the site a few days ago and have been away on vacation at that, so that would explain any short responses I might have given that seem a bit bland, but I understand, you're busy, maybe next time.