creating a drop down menu or a collapsible heading

Started by seeker619, May 01, 2014, 07:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

I have looked for some time on how to do this.  I see it done all the time and I never bothered to ask how it is done.  To be clear, I'm looking for a title to insert in a message which when clicked will drop down and include all of the elements that go under that heading.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Oniya

Sounds like you're talking about custom spoiler text.  Done like this:

Text goes here
Inside, you can list things
Important things
Unimportant things
Things in general.
Coding things like this: [float=left][spoiler=Text goes here]Inside, you can list things
Important things
Unimportant things
Things in general.
Coding things like this: 
Floatleft and Floatright can make the bar fit the length of the text.[/spoiler][/float]

Floatleft and Floatright can make the bar fit the length of the text.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

seeker619

Thank you for your reply.  I cannot believe it was that simple.  Thanks again.