The Paradise Camp Site
Welcome to The Paradise Camp Site. We have well over thirty acres of spacious pitches for your tents, interspersed with woodlands and streams as well as one of the finest beaches in the world. Our facilities include a heated outdoor pool, an on-site shop, a restaurant with fully licensed bar serving buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners, a games room, a well equipped dungeon, a private sandy beach, complete with licensed bar, sun loungers and sun shades.
Please do not light camp fires or barbecues on the ground. Barbecues are permitted if they are kept off the grass. We offer an ice-pack freezing service. Electrical hook-ups are available on most pitches.
Please be aware that clothing is not
permitted to be worn at any time on the site. The only exception is an apron which may be worn whilst cooking.
Singles and swingers are welcome. Under 16s are NOT permitted
, under 18s are permitted with written consent from a parent or guardian. We don't turn away those practicing Master/slave or incestuous relationships, nor do we turn away those that lay with beasts.
The camp site is SLGBTI friendly. Any activity is permitted between consenting adults.
Okay, so, this is a REBOOT of a game by the same name by the original GM and creator, Chrystal
. To quote the origins of this game:
This was sort of inspired in part by the opening sequence of the film "Carry On Camping", partly by a similar group I joined a while back that flopped the moment I joined it, and partly by me wondering what if...
Basically a camp site, somewhere warm and sunny where they speak English, where clothing is not just optional, but actually banned. Anyone caught wearing more than an apron, and that only when cooking, will be asked politely to leave.
Not only is this a nudist camp, but it encourages BDSM (in case you missed it there is a reference to a fully equipped dungeon, and a games room), and allows singles, encourages tent-swapping, etc.
This game will be more focused and player-driven than one would expect. There will be events throughout the game, but is mostly fairly freeform.
The Camp SiteCredit for the revised map goes to JennyFive
North is to the RIGHT -------|->N
Scale: approx 1cm = 5m. 1:5000
A - The Main House, and yard. Off limits to campers unless invited in.
B - Restaurant and main bar
C - Reception and Shop
D - Restaurant terrace for al fresco dining.
E - Car Park
F - Games room and access to dungeon (which is under the Main House).
G - Grounds-keeper's shed. Off limits to campers, unless invited in.
H - Kitchen, off limits to campers unless invited in.
I - Toilets, Showers, Waste Disposal, washing up, launderette (three blocks)
J - Beach and pool bars
K - Sand dunes and beach
L - 10 hard stand pitches for caravans and motorhomes
M - Swiming Pool
1 - 68 - numbered pitches
Blue crosses are drinking water taps
Gold flashes are electric hook ups.
All toilet and shower blocks are unisex, some cubicles have doors, some don't. Toilet paper is supplied, but you're wise to bring your own just in case! Showers are free, but the water will be hottest in the mid afternoon provided it is sunny, as it is heated by solar collectors.
Each electrical point has up to four 115v weatherproof outlets.
The pool is heated and chlorinated, and is 1.2m deep at the right hand end, 3m deep at the left hand end. The deep end only extends 5m down the pool so the majority is 1.2m deep.
Sun loungers are spaced generously around the pool and beach. Beach towels can be hired from the pool bar for a €2.00 deposit, or purchased for €5.00. On return of a towel, either the deposit is refunded or a clean replacement can be supplied.
If I've forgotten anything, let me know.
Actively recruiting. The RP is structured so that new players can join at any time.I Reserve the right to refuse someone without giving explanation.
Should a player drop out, any characters created for this game by that player become the property of the GM(s) and I/we reserve the right to NPC any such abandoned characters to remove them from play, and/or offer them to new players who wish to join the game. If this condition is not acceptable, please do not submit a character, or do not drop out!
Paradise Camp Site
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level (If/where applicable)
- Section the Game will be placed in and whether it is a system game or not. Extreme The game is freeform. (Placed in extreme to allow kinkiness)
- Who is the RP open to? (Gender, Sexuality, etc..?) Everyone, regardless of anything.
- Short Summary of Player Roles and General Story/Plot. Player characters will be holidaymakers on a camp site
- Setting. The setting is the Paradise Camp Site, a naturist camp ground with a slight twist
- Plot Outline. SMUTT! Player characters will be encouraged to engage in a wide variety of sexual activities while camping
- Character creation info/guidelines if any. Maximum of one character per player, characters must be human. See below.
- Required Resources (If any) None
- Game Pacing. One post per week per player, if possible.
- How much sexual activity is likely to occur or expected, if any? *grins* A lot?
- Whether tagging will be used or not. Post tagging will be used. Code will be given when we get started.
- Will there be a Co-GM? Very likely
- How guided will the play be(sandbox, directed etc)? Sandbox, with the occasional possible GM sub-plot thrown in if i feel like it...
- What extent will players be allowed to create/use environment or setting details? Players will be allowed to select where they pitch, and whether they have a tent or a caravan/mobile home (preferably the former over the latter). The camp site will be pre-defined by me.
- How NPC's will be handled. Staff characters will be NPCs controlled by the GM(s). Other campers may also be NPCs, controlled by either GM or players, and may be created "on the fly" by players and/or GM(s).
- How active will the GM be? I will be controlling the camp staff, including those sexy beach life guards, the hunky guy who cuts the grass, the buxom receptionist, the bar staff, and the business owner.
- Will there be an OOC thread? Yes. It will be available for on topic and off topic discussion. If the game gets big enough, I may create other threads for announcements and the like.
- How to contact/approach GM with questions? Use OOC thread, or PM me.
- How will decisions be resolved? The GM's word is law. That means, if there is an OOC decision needed, I will hear all sides of the argument and give a ruling, usually, but not necessarily, based on the majority.
- Will PvP be allowed (if applicable)? N/A
- Player Oath "Oath of the Drake" This is mostly common sense and common courtesy, but people need reminding!.
- A note to Respect Other players (Offs etc..) Please make sure you have Ons and Offs posted, either as a thread or on the matrix or both. Please read a player's O/Os before asking to RP with them. If they decline, be gracious about it and ask someone else.
- Player Participation Expectations. Please try and post at least once a week. If you are going to be away, please either post in the OOC thread, PM me, or create an A/A thread and link to i in your signature so we can find it easily. Players who drop out will have their character(s) taken over if they are in the middle of a scene. If not, or when the scene ends, they will be assumed to have packed up and gone home.
- Discuss how new players will be brought into the game (if the game is already running.) New arrivals to the site can arrive at any time and pitch up in a vacant pitch.
- What Writing style/POV. (Third person, first person, past, present, omniscient, etc...) Any. Whatever you feel most comfortable with
Please fill in the character sheet without changing the formatting. (There is no reason to change it)
[floatright][spoiler=NSFW][img height=300 padding=5]INSERT URL OF CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/img][/spoiler][/floatright]
[b]Why are they here:[/b]
[b]If under 18, do they have P/G's permission:[/b]
[b]size of above (sleeps x):[/b]
[b]Car/Method of transport (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Character Ons/offs (if different from player's):[/b]
[b]Player Ons/Offs (link):[/b]
Photo: I would prefer a photograph to artwork, unless you really cannot find a picture that matches your character. The code is set up to put the image under a spoiler labelled "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work/Wife/Whatever) so a nude image can be used. As the game is set ion a nudist camp, this would actually be preferable.
Player Name: This is your User ID, not your real name, please.
Name: The name of your character
Age: anything from 16 to 40. Please make sure this matches the picture.
Physical Gender: What have they got between their legs? Can be Male, Female, Transgender (please say which way and pre or post op), Hermaphrodite (both sets of sexual organs). Should probably match the picture if possible.
Apparent gender: For most characters this can be simply "As physical gender". If you have someone who looks female but has a cock, or looks make but has a vagina, please make this clear. If the person looks totally androgynous, please say so.
Sexuality: Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Pansexual, Omnisexual, etc...
Dominance: Dominant, submissive, switch, etc.
Profession: what do they do for a living?
Personality: a decent length paragraph or two about what they are like, what makes them tick etc.
Why are they here: Again a decent length paragraph about why they are at a camp-site that is not only a nudist site but encourages kinkiness.
If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Officially, any under-18s will be there with written consent of parent or guardian. However, I'm willing to allow characters who have faked permission, provided it is justified in the reason they are at the camp.
Sharing with: List any characters you are sharing accommodations with. Note that this is very important! I would like people to share tents when possible. It makes things easier on everyone!
Technical bits. If your character is sharing with another, only one of you needs specify the following four answers.
Tent/Trailer: Please specify if your character has a tent, a caravan/trailer home, or a motorhome/RV. Basically what are they camping in!
Size of above (sleeps x): The number of actual berths in the tent. Not the number of people in it. You can have four people share a one-man tent or one person in an 8-man. That is your choice, although the former would be more than just cosy, it would be impossible to move. As a general rule, if you want to be comfortable have at least two more berths than people, if you want to be cramped and deliberately get on each others' nerves, have the same number, and if you want to be kinky have more people than berths, so you're sleeping on top of each other.
Electric hook-up: Something that surprised me when I leaned from people who camp often started camping, is that camp sites now have electrical points available for tents as well as trailers and motorhomes. The pitch costs more but it means you can charge up your phone, your lap top, run an electric light, run a fridge, enjoy electrocution torture, charge your batteries... This is optional. You may want to do without, or you might like the luxury.
Method of transport: Did they drive or walk, cycle, use public transport?
Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Basically, if you want your character to react differently from you. Character O/Os cam sometimes be ignored, with player consent.
Player Ons/Offs (link): Please provide a link to your O/O page, or your preferences matrix. Please note that some players cannot see signatures. Any additional limits or reductions in limits for this game should be listed here. Player O/Os Can Not Be Ignored under any circumstances.
Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I see as inappropriate to the setting, and/or request the player to change the character details.IMPORTANT: Player Name:
Angela "Angel" SmithAge:
Omnisexual (Extremely open to any and everything)Dominance:
Switch, will Dominate or Submit at any timeProfession:
Very energetic and playful, very fun-loving. Very wild in and out of the bed and dungeon. Very free-spirited, basically. She's extremely lewd and will try anything and everything at least once, maybe a few more times after that just to make sure. Her parents and family have always been supportive of her nudist lifestyle, despite not being ones themselves. She's very confident with herself and easygoing. She can be a little loud though. Why are they here:
About five years ago as Angel was starting her art shop, an elderly couple showed up at her small corner shop looking for something pretty before they returned home. During the process of looking around and picking one of her works out, they told her of a little resort that brought the sparks back into their marriage. Angela, being the free sprit decided to go there that year. From the moment she stepped foot at the resort, she was home. Now, five years later, she has become a well known and respected regular at the camp and is happy to make new friends with anyoneIf under 18, do they have P/G's permission:
N/A; Over 18Sharing with:
Open-Domed Tent; Three sub-sections extend out from a central section, allowing for two sleeping quarters and a small supply room.size of above (sleeps x):
Can comfortably sleep 2 people, but can squeeze in about 4 maximum before it gets uncomfortable.Electric hook-up:
NoneCar (if applicable): Hyundai ElantraCharacter Ons/offs (if different from player's):
snuff, vore, scat, and Vomit turns her on. Player Ons/Offs (link): Link
; Note that I, as the Player, will tear down all walls but the four specified in Character Offs for this game.
Players are allowed to create one character. However if you wish to create a second character, then owing to the thread count limit for small games, you are asked to have one of them leave the camp.
When choosing a Tent,
The 'Tent' in the second spoiler tag is not a tent by any means. That is a house
All Credit for this Game goes to Chrystal.
Thank you for your co-operation in this.