You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:53:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Planescape: To Hell and Back (Pathfinder, Mythic, Exotic, Closed)  (Read 3963 times)

Offline TheGlyphstone

Sounds like we all need to walk into a bar somewhere.

That's basically the contents of your average bar in Sigil, plus or minus a pit fiend or two, so yeah.

Offline FallenDabusTopic starter

Let me preface all of this with one statement: you people are frikkení amazing. I was hoping for a couple of decent entries to pick a party from. I didnít expect to get over a dozen superbly written story lines! Everyone, everyone who created a PC for this game deserves recognition. They are all very well written and have plenty of plothooks that I would love to develop. Sadly, Iím limited in the number of characters I can take, although I did bump the number up from four PCs to five.

If you didnít make it, you have my sincerest apologies. Your character was good. There was nothing wrong with it. I aimed to have roughly a 50/50 gender ration, with a mix classes that complement one another and personalities that wonít clash. I sorry I couldnít replicate myself and run about four iterations of this game, because the potentialís there, but alas, I am human.

Okay, enough waxing philosophically. Here is the group that made the final cut.

The Team:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Marcus Cantanos - LG Male Simplified Minotaur Fighter 3 - Ebb (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202898.msg9937449#msg9937449)

Fyr Arnor - CN Female Sultani Bard 3 - Darkling (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202898.msg9966827#msg9966827)

Calliope Dwahvel - CG Female Gnome Sorcerer 3 - indarkestknight (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202898.msg9967366#msg9967366)

Arath ap Synhwyriad - CN Male Simplified Firre Cleric 3 - ererruz (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202898.msg9968702#msg9968702)

Jacopo Torrhen - CG Male Human Cryptic 3 - Blackflow (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202898.msg9941961#msg9941961)

Good job folks! I really looking forwards to this!

Iíve got one more blurb for you to make sure everyone is on the same page. The setting will be a few years past where the Planescape line officially ended under TSR, but the Faction War never happened. In fact, that entire module is non-cannon of this game. This is not due to any particular dislike for that story, but rather it is to give me the freedom to use NPCs in other ways (and in a couple cases, make them entirely separate individuals). Most everything will be the standard setting, but some relationships and timelines may have altered slightly.

Iíve got a few questions for you as well so that I know we are all present, accounted for, and understand one anotherís background. None of these change anything, its just FYIs for me.

a couple questions
Whatís your experience with/knowledge of Planescape like?

What type of story are you interested in? (Note: The story Iím hoping to tell is deeply involved with the history of the planes, the dirty secrets hidden on them, and the horrors that hide in the shadows. Iím on your side, I want to you to win, but I also want to check on this, because this story is likely to become darkity, dark, dark and dark. The light comes at the end :) Sound okay?)

What types of allies would you like to see?

What types of enemies would you like to see?

Is there anyone you would like to meet?

Is your character a part of a faction? (note: I think Iíve got this one covered, but I just want to double check)

Offline FallenDabusTopic starter

Re: Planescape: To Hell and Back (Pathfinder, Mythic, Exotic, Closed)
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2014, 10:48:19 PM »
FYI, you can PM or post the answers to the questions above.

OCC thread is up. Please post your character sheets there.

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2014, 11:14:31 PM »
*sad*

Ah well. Time to find another game.

Offline indarkestknight

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2014, 01:31:58 AM »
Hey, if you guys want a bar to call home base, Calliope knows a place...

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2014, 04:15:16 AM »
Ah well, thanks for the consideration and I'll wish everyone a great game!

Now, I'm off to try to make a pixie for some future game. lol

Offline Isengrad

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2014, 07:37:16 AM »
Damn, I was hoping. Had the next few levels planed at least. Well drop me a line if someone has to drop or you need another bruiser. Have fun everyone.