You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 03:00:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars the Old Republic (Male looking for Female)  (Read 156 times)

Offline FadereaperTopic starter

Star Wars the Old Republic (Male looking for Female)
« on: April 29, 2014, 10:14:28 PM »
Once again putting up a thread for this, I am interested in trying to find someone who either has experience in the Star Wars universe and perhaps knows the events of the Old republic.  I have a variety of characters I can play that I would be interested in, I won't elaborate on their biographies at this time if you have a particular character in mind let me know and I will tell you all about them!

Comrail Hadeth:  Human, Male, Dark Honor guard
Gunseng El'val:  Miralukan, Male, Imperial Agent
Romner Del'Vether:  Sith Pureblood, Male, Sith Lord
Nazan Del'Vether:  Sith Pureblood, Male, Sith apprentice (Romner's son)
Saora'rel:  Twilek, Futanari, Smuggler
Tassius Val'rian:  Human, male, Jedi
Vastrian Val'rian:  Human, Male, Merchant
Shaer'anal'Asu:  Chiss, Futanari, Operative of the Ascendancy
Caula-Tras:  Zabrak, Futanari, Sith Lord
Zaena-Let:  Zabrak, Futanari, Republic Trooper

Now this is just a comprehensive list of characters for one on one roleplays, which I prefer.

I can play any other Star Wars scenario you are interested in if you got one in mind, I can play futanari or males to females but I don't do M x M or F x F so don't ask.

I would like for any story really, be it Master/Slave, romance, and I would like it to have both a good amount of story with good smutty action as well.  Unless you are looking for a one shot then it would be probably just a smut one shot, either way I am looking to play something in the old republic because I love Star Wars <3.

And if anyone one of you wonderful ladies would be willing to join me for this I would love you forever <3.