Phone issues?

Started by Bruja Amethyst, April 29, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja Amethyst

So, I sometimes long into here while on my iPhone. It's been doing this thing where it logs me out randomly for the passed even though it's set to keep me in. Today, it didn't like my password only in, and I haven't changed it, until today. On top of all that, when I press the "forum" button it logs me out. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how I can fix this? Keep in mind, this is only happening on my phone, not my laptop.

Thank you in advanced for the help!

BG.
Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Magical Realm
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Vekseid

Quote from: BabyGirl1990 on April 29, 2014, 02:56:31 PM
So, I sometimes long into here while on my iPhone. It's been doing this thing where it logs me out randomly for the passed even though it's set to keep me in. Today, it didn't like my password only in, and I haven't changed it, until today. On top of all that, when I press the "forum" button it logs me out. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how I can fix this? Keep in mind, this is only happening on my phone, not my laptop.

Thank you in advanced for the help!

BG.

Make sure you are allowing cookies?

Bamagirl

It does seem to be pretty random. I use a iPhone 4S most of the time. Closing out all the Safari windows definitely logs me out. But sometimes I'll be logged out even when I have Safari still open and I'm using another app. This doesn't happen all the time, today for example I've stayed logged in pretty much the entire time.

I have found that having a bunch of apps open increases the frequency. I think (and this is my case) that when there is too much going on on my phone that Safari resets itself, even though it "remembers" what tabs it had open. This isn't just an Elliquiy problem, I have it happen all the time (and its really frustrating with long Wikipedia articles!).
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A