Neverending Search for Fantasy Funtimes! Canon RPs too! (M/M, M/F)

Started by punkjello, April 29, 2014, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

punkjello

Salutations, everyone! It's been years since I've been active on E, but I have finally returned in order to find partners with whom I can forge long-term, juicy fantasy RPs! First off, I shall give you all some information about the player behind the characters!

• I'm 23 years old. Live in the United States of America in the Central Time Zone (-6 GMT)
  • I have a deep love for foreign languages, literature, video games, aaaand... obviously writing adult RPs. DUH. :U
  • I like to think that I'm quite literate. I've improved my writing significantly since I first started roleplaying about ten years ago. The only thing you may get from me that's grammatically incorrect is the occasional comma splice. I almost typed "slice" and now I really want pizza.
  • When it comes to RP, I'm not too hard to please! I like story-driven RP, sex-driven RP, RPs over notes, RPs over threads... basically I'm a very variable RPer who will adapt in order to make my partner as comfortable as possible!
  • I do have a... laaaarge amount of characters. Males, females, transgendered characters, the whole shebang! I have dominant characters, submissive characters, switches, you name it!
  • While I used to enjoy modern/futuristic RP, I've found that my forte lies mostly in fantasy-related RP set in the past. Princes, knights, sorcerers, orcs, all that good stuff!
  • I'm also a fan of fandom RPs! I enjoy a shit ton of anime, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasies, and a loooot of video games. Far too many to even list. If you've been craving a particular fandom RP, ask and hopefully I have adequate knowledge of it so we can set something up!
I could go on and on, but I'll leave you with that for now. On to the explanation of what I'm looking for! As I said above, fantasy RP is my game and I'm here to whip up neat plots and scenes with fellow roleplayers. I would very much like to list a multitude of potential characters that I can play, but I feel like this thread would be ungodly long if I did so. Because of that, I will be happy to give out character profiles or links to my characters on other websites so that you can get a good look at them and see if they catch your eye!

I play kings, knights, princes, princesses, blacksmiths, sorcerers, demons, priests/priestesses, you name it! If there's a fantasy trope, you can bet your ass that I have a character to fit into it. :U

I can't wait to hear from you all! If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to ask here in this thread or ask via a private message! :> Oh! And take a look at the O/O's as well! If those appeal to you at all, hit me up! C: