You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Neverending Search for Fantasy Funtimes! Canon RPs too! (M/M, M/F)  (Read 246 times)

Offline punkjelloTopic starter

Salutations, everyone! It's been years since I've been active on E, but I have finally returned in order to find partners with whom I can forge long-term, juicy fantasy RPs! First off, I shall give you all some information about the player behind the characters!
  • I'm 23 years old. Live in the United States of America in the Central Time Zone (-6 GMT)
  • I have a deep love for foreign languages, literature, video games, aaaand... obviously writing adult RPs. DUH. :U
  • I like to think that I'm quite literate. I've improved my writing significantly since I first started roleplaying about ten years ago. The only thing you may get from me that's grammatically incorrect is the occasional comma splice. I almost typed "slice" and now I really want pizza.
  • When it comes to RP, I'm not too hard to please! I like story-driven RP, sex-driven RP, RPs over notes, RPs over threads... basically I'm a very variable RPer who will adapt in order to make my partner as comfortable as possible!
  • I do have a... laaaarge amount of characters. Males, females, transgendered characters, the whole shebang! I have dominant characters, submissive characters, switches, you name it!
  • While I used to enjoy modern/futuristic RP, I've found that my forte lies mostly in fantasy-related RP set in the past. Princes, knights, sorcerers, orcs, all that good stuff!
  • I'm also a fan of fandom RPs! I enjoy a shit ton of anime, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasies, and a loooot of video games. Far too many to even list. If you've been craving a particular fandom RP, ask and hopefully I have adequate knowledge of it so we can set something up!
I could go on and on, but I'll leave you with that for now. On to the explanation of what I'm looking for! As I said above, fantasy RP is my game and I'm here to whip up neat plots and scenes with fellow roleplayers. I would very much like to list a multitude of potential characters that I can play, but I feel like this thread would be ungodly long if I did so. Because of that, I will be happy to give out character profiles or links to my characters on other websites so that you can get a good look at them and see if they catch your eye!

I play kings, knights, princes, princesses, blacksmiths, sorcerers, demons, priests/priestesses, you name it! If there's a fantasy trope, you can bet your ass that I have a character to fit into it. :U

I can't wait to hear from you all! If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to ask here in this thread or ask via a private message! :> Oh! And take a look at the O/O's as well! If those appeal to you at all, hit me up! C:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:43:43 AM by punkjello »