You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:45:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 100 Days Of Happiness  (Read 7268 times)

Offline jouzinka

• Elf Guardian of the Blind Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken. Law, Hr nn, dollen i Rw
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • The E mantra: Sip, swallow, scroll, sip, swallow..
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: 100 Days Of Happiness
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2014, 10:33:08 AM »
I love your blog so much, Rhed. <3 Sometimes it reminds me of the things that are happy in my life too. :-)

Offline RhedynTopic starter

« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2014, 02:52:02 PM »
Awww, that's really awesome jouzi! Thank you <3

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 73
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2014, 03:43:02 PM »

This Tumblr find today reminded me of even more wonderful stuff to smile about.

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 74
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2014, 01:53:14 PM »

Just a rose from my garden, nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Peripherie

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 74
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2014, 08:26:46 PM »

Just a rose from my garden, nothing more, nothing less.

Gorgeous! ^_^

« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2014, 10:37:14 AM »
I'm glad you like it Peri <3

Most of the roses in my garden have been and gone now but these ones are the late bloomers.

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 75
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2014, 10:41:52 AM »

Remember the background I painted on Day 65?
Well I finally discovered what I wanted to do with it and finished it this morning.

Offline Peripherie

« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2014, 03:19:21 PM »
That is just gorgeous. I love those colors! My mother is an artist/painter and many of my favorite paintings of hers are her landscapes! Really pretty !

« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2014, 03:22:30 PM »
Aww, thank you! <3

I very rarely do landscapes but I'm really pleased with how it turned out   ;D

Offline Dovel

« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2014, 05:36:26 AM »
It looks beautiful, Rhedyn. Its amazing to see how it progressed from Day 65 to now.

« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »
Thank you, Dovel! I'm glad you like it <3

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 76
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »

So there's only twenty five days to go until the one hundred days are complete... it seems to have gone so fast!
Today there was an unexpected thank you gift in my grocery delivery from the local family who provide my organic fruit and vegetables for me.
Apparently it was my 150th delivery so to celebrate they included a card and free bottle of organic wine <3

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 77
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2014, 06:21:06 AM »

After the week I've had and the fact I am so self critical at times I really needed this reminder yesterday.

Offline jouzinka

• Elf Guardian of the Blind Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken. Law, Hr nn, dollen i Rw
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • The E mantra: Sip, swallow, scroll, sip, swallow..
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2014, 06:26:15 AM »
We are always so hard on ourselves, aren't we? You rock. <3

Offline Peripherie

« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2014, 07:37:10 PM »
That was such a nice gift and gesture! And I really like that quote. I need to remember that as well.

From where I am sitting I agree with jouzinka - even with (and especially because of) all the things you have going on, you are awesome!

« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2014, 03:42:35 AM »
You ladies are seriously awesome, you know that right? <3

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 78
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2014, 03:52:49 AM »

I really struggled to find anything to be positive about yesterday, such was the day for me.
This picture I found on tumblr does, however, illustrate the one thing that really kept me going... not just over the the day but over the whole week.
It's a shoutout to everyone who has offered me an ear and positive comments, support, hugs and patience with me when I'm feeling at my worst.
 When I have days like I did over the weekend I really notice just how many people care and it helps me to get through...plus the picture's cute <3

Offline Caeli

« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2014, 03:39:41 PM »
Having a strong support system is important.  :-)  I'm glad that you find strength in your network and circle of friends/supporters.

I recently embarked on my own 100 Days of Happiness (#100HappyDays via my Instagram) and have been having a blast finding photos for every day.  My issue is more that I don't always remember to take a photo when I'm in the moment / enjoying my day, and a lot of times at night I'll stop and think "gah! I need to post a picture for today!"

Offline Peripherie

« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2014, 06:44:03 PM »
Having a strong support system is important.  :-)  I'm glad that you find strength in your network and circle of friends/supporters.

I recently embarked on my own 100 Days of Happiness (#100HappyDays via my Instagram) and have been having a blast finding photos for every day.  My issue is more that I don't always remember to take a photo when I'm in the moment / enjoying my day, and a lot of times at night I'll stop and think "gah! I need to post a picture for today!"

I'm not on a "100 Day challenge" but I made this yummy new healthy recipe that I really wanted to share and it looked awesome on the plate. I even had my phone out JUST to take a picture... I didn't. Doesn't look so awesome in the leftover container. :P

« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2014, 03:45:59 AM »

Ooo... that's great! I do the same thing, which is why a lot of my posts come the day after or I end up having to use a stock photo. Some of them have been things that a photo wouldn't make sense for either or that I can't post here for one reason or another, it's definitely been awesome to do though.

I'm not on a "100 Day challenge" but I made this yummy new healthy recipe that I really wanted to share and it looked awesome on the plate. I even had my phone out JUST to take a picture... I didn't. Doesn't look so awesome in the leftover container. :P

D'oh, I did that too with something I made several nights ago. I completely forgot to take a picture of it and what was left at the end didn't look all that appetizing... it was till yummy though   ;D

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 79
« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2014, 04:01:55 AM »

Played some of my modded Minecraft last night as I was having a building itch. My little house is built though most of it is underground.
I had a lot of fun with the furniture mods and found an abandoned mineshaft full of goodies... happy days <3
The itch came from ordering another Minecraft Lego set yesterday which should arrive today  ;D

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 80
« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2014, 01:55:20 PM »

The End... yep, it arrived and I couldn't help myself, I had to build it straight away  ;D

Offline Peripherie

« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »
Ah, legos. I miss them so!

« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2014, 05:23:53 AM »
If I had the space and the money I would buy a lot more of them... ~grins~

Re: 100 Days Of Happiness ~ Day 81
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2014, 06:27:59 AM »

A party invitation arrived today for my brother's 30th in August <3